Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 31629
-
11-22-22 08:36 #23514Senior Member

Posts: 235Joy Toy
I had seen Joy Toy a number of years ago. Then, a few months later, I was in my hotel and had just seen off another provider a few minutes earlier. While walking down the hall, I saw Joy Toy come out of another room, having just finished someone else's outcall appointment. She recognized me, and I had her come back to my room where we had another session!
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 05:39 #23513Senior Member

Posts: 44[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!Last edited by Earl2211; 11-22-22 at 05:45. Reason: Noticed a spelling error
-
11-21-22 10:26 #23512Senior Member

Posts: 110Dede
In my dream with Dede.
Comms were good and quick to respond.
We played it safe and she is very pleasant. And good looking too, I would say good personality overall.
Not the greatest spot in fact its a motel so just be aware of it.
If I happen to be in the area again I will probably repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/99680878
-
11-21-22 09:20 #23511Senior Member

Posts: 542Check her out
Can't check her out without contact information. Have a link?
Originally Posted by AMan40
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 08:01 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 287Saw her around early summer and she had gained some weight. Not sure if she even knew she was preggers. Did she lose the weight? The pic she uses are a few years old.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 01:54 #23509Senior Member

Posts: 29Seeking suggestion for Latina or white SP
Hi,
I am travelling to Orlando for this thanks giving and looking for GFE and FS (Latina or white). Could you please suggest me young SP? Your help is much appreciated. New to this country just started Mongering a while ago. I can help few experience and SP in Atlanta.
Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.
-
11-20-22 23:09 #23508Senior Member

Posts: 61Lorena
Outcall to my hotel. Amazing Brazilian body, beautiful face, and great personality. Her tits are massive so I had to ask how many ccs and she said 1450. If you're into huge fake tits on a tiny chick, she's your girl. I opted for the Greek and she loved it. Had me go slow at first but then let me pound her until I exploded in the bag. She mentioned a few times how she hated condoms and her menu does include bare for repeat clients who she feels safe with. Check her out if you've got some cash to burn and a nut to bust.
-
11-20-22 19:22 #23507Senior Member

Posts: 335Gia
Had an opportunity to play, I decided to try something new. As I was browsing listcrawler, saw an ad that I recognized but I never got to try so I sent her a text and she replied right away. We set up a time, I got ready and headed to her incall in Altamonte Springs. Got to her room and saw a beautiful and sexy woman welcomed me in. We had a bit of small chat and started groping each other. She had a nice body, big ole butt, nice tits and smooth skin, she takes care of herself for sure. She told me to lay down and she went to town on my cock, it was one of the most sloppy and wet BBBJ I've had! She really seem to enjoy it. After a while, I wanted to return the favor and I think she enjoyed my efforts. I grabbed a raincoat and we started mish and I finished first round like that. We had a bit more small talk, then she pushed me back down and started giving me another mind numbing BBBJ again! After a while, she wanted to ride me so she threw on another hat and mounted me. She had an o or 2 and wanted me to do the fucking and I did!. Back to mish and gave her another o! I wanted to finish in doggy but 2nd cup wasn't on the menu for me so I tapped out. We chatted more and I went on my way. I would def see her again when I can, 300 clams for the hr.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/100269208#.
-
11-20-22 16:46 #23506Senior Member

Posts: 269Apple
Agreed. She is no-nonsense, no games, which is so refreshing. She is a big girl but dreaming in doggie is my preferred position with her. Also, has an entire room dedicated to her hobby, pretty freaking cool. No pun intended.
Originally Posted by BigAceTg1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 11:27 #23505Senior Member

Posts: 37Apple
Saw Apple Twice in Altamonte. Does precised screening and can be stern but it's for her own safety since her incall is her home. Only available while kid at school. No Drama NO BS, very laid back and straight forward, great BBBJ. Would recommend if you're into to bbw or bigger women.
-
11-20-22 11:21 #23504Senior Member

Posts: 37Dream with Jodie
Got a chance to take a drive and have a date with Jodie. Went well, greeted me at the garage and enjoyed the talk. Went straight to business. Private residence, clean, she does have dogs but as long as your respectful they don't bother. Great BBBJ and CG and encourages doggy. Great visit.
-
11-19-22 17:17 #23503Senior Member

Posts: 201Monty vs Monty
Will the real Monty please stand up. She advertises as a "Certified Throat Goat" so I think I'm going to go see how deep that throat goes. I wonder who passes out those throat certifications because I definitely would like to be on the approval board.
Originally Posted by MTE1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 17:04 #23502Senior Member

Posts: 1126Yea, the one with all the tattoos.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 15:32 #23501Senior Member

Posts: 729Jenna is the thick PAWG? Royal aka Bree introduced me to her a few weeks ago. She looked really good physically.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 13:39 #23500Regular Member

Posts: 15Visit to Montana
Visited Montana last week. First off, very responsive comms which was a big plus for me. Made an incall to her place. Very friendly girl and dressed only in a robe when I arrived. Had a headache, which she took care of with a BBBJCIM. Nonstop with only a few brief pauses for a good 10+min. Would make another visit and recommend.
Take care.
MTE.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/100197682












Reply With Quote





