Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25250
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    That's 180 degrees opposite of what I've heard over the years. She's been on my list for several years but always bad reviews. She used to get pretty strung out. At one point I heard she went to visit the uncle. I've been skidish since all that. Would like to see her if she's good.
    Oh man. Well she seems to have her shit together. Its in a decent clean apartment. It was a great experience for sure. 120 qck 160/30 220/60. I definitely went with the quick and was there 30 min. I'd go back.

  2. #25249
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    After phone calls and texts she finally picked up the phone. And wulah. My dream begins.

    Her bolt ons are great, her mouth skills could be a member of the Philharmonic. She had a very attractive set of labias that looked like they could be imprinted in resin and put on a shelf. Her incall is an apartment that was clean. Very clean. She is an excellent host and I left feeling like I just got cleaned out. She was tight. And I'm going back. Area was safe with no concerns.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99052866
    That's 180 degrees opposite of what I've heard over the years. She's been on my list for several years but always bad reviews. She used to get pretty strung out. At one point I heard she went to visit the uncle. I've been skidish since all that. Would like to see her if she's good.

  3. #25248

    Christian came through.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    The first word in the ad is Ali, which is her name. Use the advanced search in the upper right corner above and you'll find all kinds of information about her.
    After phone calls and texts she finally picked up the phone. And wulah. My dream begins.

    Her bolt ons are great, her mouth skills could be a member of the Philharmonic. She had a very attractive set of labias that looked like they could be imprinted in resin and put on a shelf. Her incall is an apartment that was clean. Very clean. She is an excellent host and I left feeling like I just got cleaned out. She was tight. And I'm going back. Area was safe with no concerns.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99052866

  4. #25247

    Maybe do some homework

    Quote Originally Posted by Litty1212  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, greatly appreciated?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/100415806
    And contribute instead of just asking about posts? It works better to build some rep here and show you've at least done some intel first on these.

  5. #25246
    Any info on this one, greatly appreciated?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/100415806

  6. #25245

    Latin

    Does anyone have any information?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/100415806

  7. #25244
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLife690  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Thanks for the review, wondering if she is GFE type?
    Yes she is as she she should be at that price point. All inclusive including the trip to the islands.

  8. #25243

    CeCe

    Any info on CeCe as she sure is a looker. She is working with BBW Brooke and I know Brooke is legit, but wonder how CeCe's skills and menu are.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...5/172798070037

  9. #25242

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    The first word in the ad is Ali, which is her name. Use the advanced search in the upper right corner above and you'll find all kinds of information about her.
    Yeah I did that, I got nothing. She has 2 different numbers, the one linked to her skip I can find other ads the one used in the ad is fresh.

    Using keywords like Smyrna gives me nothing. I did not use a tag.

  10. #25241
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    The first word in the ad is Ali, which is her name. Use the advanced search in the upper right corner above and you'll find all kinds of information about her.
    Thank you I was a TER, tna guy learning the system.

  11. #25240
    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    I texted her just after 3:00 in the afternoon and she did not respond to me either. I'm dying to see her.
    If you call the number, it says it is no longer in service. Maybe check again tomorrow.

  12. #25239

    Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I googled the number, nothing comes up and no name on the ad. Nothing on image search.
    The first word in the ad is Ali, which is her name. Use the advanced search in the upper right corner above and you'll find all kinds of information about her.

  13. #25238

    I met up with the first link on Thursday

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, it looks like we've exhausted Cuba and Venezuela and now they're bringing the gals from Colombia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99944610

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/99946396

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/99944464

    LOL this is hilarious.
    Wasn't the girl in the pics but not totally different. Darker skin, big tits and aaa. Actually from D. R. Everything covered, qv for $120 over by the airport. Not too bad.

  14. #25237
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I texted her today around 12 pm, no response, again around 2 pm still no response if she responds and offers BBBJ at $$/ hr I may go broke.
    I texted her just after 3:00 in the afternoon and she did not respond to me either. I'm dying to see her.

  15. #25236

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    That is her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape