Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25260

    Maybe do some homework

    Quote Originally Posted by Litty1212  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, greatly appreciated?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/100415806
    And contribute instead of just asking about posts? It works better to build some rep here and show you've at least done some intel first on these.

  2. #25259
    Any info on this one, greatly appreciated?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/100415806

  3. #25258

    Latin

    Does anyone have any information?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/100415806

  4. #25257
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLife690  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Thanks for the review, wondering if she is GFE type?
    Yes she is as she she should be at that price point. All inclusive including the trip to the islands.

  5. #25256

    CeCe

    Any info on CeCe as she sure is a looker. She is working with BBW Brooke and I know Brooke is legit, but wonder how CeCe's skills and menu are.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...5/172798070037

  6. #25255

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    The first word in the ad is Ali, which is her name. Use the advanced search in the upper right corner above and you'll find all kinds of information about her.
    Yeah I did that, I got nothing. She has 2 different numbers, the one linked to her skip I can find other ads the one used in the ad is fresh.

    Using keywords like Smyrna gives me nothing. I did not use a tag.

  7. #25254
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    The first word in the ad is Ali, which is her name. Use the advanced search in the upper right corner above and you'll find all kinds of information about her.
    Thank you I was a TER, tna guy learning the system.

  8. #25253
    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    I texted her just after 3:00 in the afternoon and she did not respond to me either. I'm dying to see her.
    If you call the number, it says it is no longer in service. Maybe check again tomorrow.

  9. #25252

    Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I googled the number, nothing comes up and no name on the ad. Nothing on image search.
    The first word in the ad is Ali, which is her name. Use the advanced search in the upper right corner above and you'll find all kinds of information about her.

  10. #25251

    I met up with the first link on Thursday

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, it looks like we've exhausted Cuba and Venezuela and now they're bringing the gals from Colombia.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99944610

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/99946396

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/99944464

    LOL this is hilarious.
    Wasn't the girl in the pics but not totally different. Darker skin, big tits and aaa. Actually from D. R. Everything covered, qv for $120 over by the airport. Not too bad.

  11. #25250
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I texted her today around 12 pm, no response, again around 2 pm still no response if she responds and offers BBBJ at $$/ hr I may go broke.
    I texted her just after 3:00 in the afternoon and she did not respond to me either. I'm dying to see her.

  12. #25249

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    That is her.

  13. #25248
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I put a new note on your user account. "Ban and next instance of assholery.

    Seriously, be an asshole one more time and the only thing that will happen is you get banned. No more warnings nor infractions, I'll just ban you.

    A2

  14. #25247
    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply and info. It's too bad that she keeps a timer going, but it seems like the pros outweigh cons.
    I texted her today around 12 pm, no response, again around 2 pm still no response if she responds and offers BBBJ at $$/ hr I may go broke.

  15. #25246
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight615  [View Original Post]
    Yea hhr was $$. I ended up staying an hour which is $$ She caters. Which I like amd she serves. She is basically the attitude most of these other women need to have. Its basically all about you on the visit. She can dt as well while taking care of the boys.
    Thanks for the reply and info. It's too bad that she keeps a timer going, but it seems like the pros outweigh cons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape