Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 525 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 1025 1525 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 25713
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17853
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  2. #17852

    Question what to expect

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Star has been reported on many times and can be found by searching her name. Have seen her multiple times. Pros. IMO one of the best looking in our area, super friendly and can carry a conversation. Negative. She is a pain in the ass to schedule with and normally keeps you waiting once a time has been set.

    LA.
    I definitely feel you on the bad miscommunication, LOL. But I get all paranoid about the location it's just like Sharonville.

    I have not seen a picture of her yet, she referred me to her so I bluster want to know what to expect. Any thing sketchy besides the area appreciate any input and if you ever need a referral to a particular area, there are a few I deal with that don't even advertise and rates very much lower.

    ShowMe.

  3. #17851

    Kinkyqueen

    Has anyone dreamed of Kinkyqueen? GILF from Sidney. Seems legit.

  4. #17850

    Maneater reports accurate

    I contacted her via DM here. All recent, positive reports were accurate in my experience.

    One clarification, one guy's review used the term gummy. I didn't know if it was figurative for a good BJ without feeling teeth or if it meant no teeth were present. I believe it was the latter. I saw gums when she smiled. But nothing detracted from my good experience with her.

    Cool woman. The reviews and her good communication meant no surprises.

  5. #17849
    New here need help on how to upload links or pics please.

  6. #17848
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    Dude it appears that you forgot to include the link and / or picture. You could also provide the name and site so we know who you are commenting about.

    Please throw us a bone so we know who it is.
    I try to put up a link but for some reason it didn't upload I'm new here this is my first post but I'm not sure how to put up a link for it.

  7. #17847

    Star

    Star has been reported on many times and can be found by searching her name. Have seen her multiple times. Pros. IMO one of the best looking in our area, super friendly and can carry a conversation. Negative. She is a pain in the ass to schedule with and normally keeps you waiting once a time has been set.

    LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumper84  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/461739312941

    Found this one on stg, seems TGTBT. Anyone been with this one can help a man out.

  8. #17846

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJack  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone for the reviews. I won't waste my time.

  9. #17845

    My money is on

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/428018807881

    Couldn't find anything on the number provided, couldn't find any evidence of stolen photos at least but this definitely looks TGTBT unless anyone can confirm otherwise or could she be actually brand new like how Sofia started out?
    That this is TGTBT. First there is no location. Second she is very pretty and thin not what we find in Fairborn. The pictures do not look natural. The writing seem to be too well written for STG.

    My opinion.

  10. #17844

    Star

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/461739312941

    Found this one on stg, seems TGTBT. Anyone been with this one can help a man out.

  11. #17843
    I would agree with this. Saw her Several weeks ago. Nice body. Very orally gifted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen65  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything on here for a while talk about jiggle.

    I have been a regular with her for a long while now.

    Very consistent, smart, witty, and you always have her full attention.

    Southern Dayton.

    She is on STG. The pics are new.

    Room is always very clean, even lines up her shoes in a perfect line.

    Contact me if you need any more info.

    YMMV.

  12. #17842

    Man eater info

    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    You say she is in Springfield? I am looking for a Springfield regular. Would you be able to provide me with contact info? Why is her location considered unconventional?
    Hey Blue,

    I would love to meet with that gal in Springfield, please share her info with me please.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #17841

    Definitely TGTBT?

    https://fairborn.skipthegames.com/fe...-/428018807881

    Couldn't find anything on the number provided, couldn't find any evidence of stolen photos at least but this definitely looks TGTBT unless anyone can confirm otherwise or could she be actually brand new like how Sofia started out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mza1mdjhmwm4mzrlmgu3ngyynzuynzu5ytq3m2zjyzdmzjcwng.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #17840

    Man eater

    Norgan,

    Sent ya a private message. Let me know if ya need anything else.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    You say she is in Springfield? I am looking for a Springfield regular. Would you be able to provide me with contact info? Why is her location considered unconventional?

  15. #17839

    Maneater location

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Lit Tucky.

    Let me say thank you and I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable with the traffic around Man-Eaters kind of unconventional incall. I allow her to text me anytime. She knows if I'm with clients or the family I will text back when it's convenient for me.

    Tonya will not send unsolicited texts if she if she isn't comfortable or knows you allow this. Again I do; she text me shortly after you left.

    Text went like this. Hay daddy. One of the guys left because of traffic around my place. I was so looking forward to getting some dick and making some money. I was already in Springfield on some business when she called. Tonya said can you come give me some dick today or tomorrow.

    My response was maybe I can make some time for you sexy. Tonya said come on Daddy. I need cock and cash. Well I couldn't say no to her begging Daddy. Made plans and agreed on a time. Told her I'd need more than an hour. Agreed on a extremely fair price. Told her she knew what I liked didn't want to have to ask for anything or provide any coaching.

    Get there, she is dressed like a good naughty ****, pigtails, fresh out of the shower and ready to go. Upstairs she undresses me she is already undressed. Down on her knees like a good Daddy's girl and just sucks the hell out of me. She was deepthroating and gaging porn style. Had her by the ponytails but no need to say a word. Eye contact, playing with the balls. She would look up every now and again and say thank you daddy for stopping by and giving me my cock. Finally ready to blow, she knows this. She looked up and starts stroking my cock, daddy I want it on my face and mouth. So I let her go. She is a good little ****.

    At this point she put the cock back in her mouth, looked up and said I'm not done with ya yet. I'm like I need a break and a smoke. She gets up lights my smoke, gives me a drink out of my water bottle. Says again. I'm no where near done with ya yet. I lay on the bed, she gets between my legs and starts blowing me..
    You say she is in Springfield? I am looking for a Springfield regular. Would you be able to provide me with contact info? Why is her location considered unconventional?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape