Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 25713
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17838

    RealManEater

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's true. She is a Maneater. Saw her this afternoon and it was almost an hour of constant fucking and sucking. I mean, she does not even come up for air. Your happiness and satisfaction is her number one goal. It's all about you. Yes, she's older and not a spinner. But she is nice, fun to be with, and her attention to the individual is unmatched. She has a tasty and very tight kitty. Her place is somewhat unconventional, but it is clean, safe and comfortable. She is a great host and a great value. A good communicator as well. I will repeat..
    Thanks for all the good reviews guys. And yes it is my ultimate goal to impress and get you off no matter what! And poor liltuckyman with only 2 posts I gave him a shot and he thought I was le! An hour later I saw Pontus. You F'ed up thanks again friends.

  2. #17837

    Man-Eatter

    Lit Tucky.

    Let me say thank you and I'm sorry you felt uncomfortable with the traffic around Man-Eaters kind of unconventional incall. I allow her to text me anytime. She knows if I'm with clients or the family I will text back when it's convenient for me.

    Tonya will not send unsolicited texts if she if she isn't comfortable or knows you allow this. Again I do; she text me shortly after you left.

    Text went like this. Hay daddy. One of the guys left because of traffic around my place. I was so looking forward to getting some dick and making some money. I was already in Springfield on some business when she called. Tonya said can you come give me some dick today or tomorrow.

    My response was maybe I can make some time for you sexy. Tonya said come on Daddy. I need cock and cash. Well I couldn't say no to her begging Daddy. Made plans and agreed on a time. Told her I'd need more than an hour. Agreed on a extremely fair price. Told her she knew what I liked didn't want to have to ask for anything or provide any coaching.

    Get there, she is dressed like a good naughty ****, pigtails, fresh out of the shower and ready to go. Upstairs she undresses me she is already undressed. Down on her knees like a good Daddy's girl and just sucks the hell out of me. She was deepthroating and gaging porn style. Had her by the ponytails but no need to say a word. Eye contact, playing with the balls. She would look up every now and again and say thank you daddy for stopping by and giving me my cock. Finally ready to blow, she knows this. She looked up and starts stroking my cock, daddy I want it on my face and mouth. So I let her go. She is a good little ****.

    At this point she put the cock back in her mouth, looked up and said I'm not done with ya yet. I'm like I need a break and a smoke. She gets up lights my smoke, gives me a drink out of my water bottle. Says again. I'm no where near done with ya yet. I lay on the bed, she gets between my legs and starts blowing me.

    Finally she (without asking) Climbs on top of me and starts riding me. Nice dirty talking and she oragisums a couple times. She switches me up to doggie. Come on daddy own that pussy. What else am I suppose to do. I grab the ponytails spank her ass a little and continue to go to pound town.

    Few other positions and I can not hold on any longer. Cum down her throat. She gets up, lights my smoke and snuggles up to me, lots of kissing and rubbing. She stroked and sucked again, to no avail. Not her fault for lack of trying. She wanted to go round three.

    We talk for a bit. Said she has been getting gosted several times a week. Her in call is unconventional, there is some traffic in the area. She had a couple guys accuse her of being LEO. To each thire own. We all have different levels of risks.

    No white knighting here with Blue. Tonya has always been a fun date and always overpreforms in our many years of dating. She is Blue approved. For the record, I looked at my watch when I was finally week in the knees. I was there for just shy of 2 hours. I paid her accoaccordingly and she walked me out.

    I have a long mongering history with Toyna! ; When we meet, I just do my thing, or in this case she rapped me and go on my way. We don't talk about how long play time is. I pay her fairley, respect her time, she respects mine and I always pay her fair. Guys that know me know, I don't over pay. With Tonya, I get what I want and usually more, pay and go. She is a great girl. As fare as I'm concerned Tonya is a great value, she is obviously not LEO, has a safe (unconventional) incall but always makes sure, i am over satisfied with service. She is looking for a small stable of regular good mongers.

    She loves getting fucked, making guys relaxes and truly wants you to enjoy your time. Please be respectful of her time , and reward her for all the value she brings to the table . I have absolutely no skin in the game. We text Simi regularly, I provide a little feedback to her from time to time but that's it.

    I will repeat as I have done for many years. Tonya is Blue approved.

    Full disclosure, she has a few flaws, is not 20 something spinner. She knows her way around cock and balls and she loves getting fucked. Blue approved.

    I have digits for senior and contributing members. Tonya gives referrals fist chance at scheduling. She knows, there safe and will 9 times out of 10 show up. LilTuck... My advice, reach out again, beg for forgiveness, and hope for the best. Maybe a small tip and I'm so sorry will get ya back in good graces. Again no guarantees, just a thought!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm kind of bummed, I flaked yesterday because there was a bunch of movement around her place and guys sitting in cars right across the street. And it spooked me. Wish I would've just went but I really have been trying to stay under the radar lately. I have had a lot of trouble these past few months. Potus, thank you for your review. I've always kind of looked to your reviews. Always seem legit and honest. If she gives me another chance I'll go against my spidey senses and will report back. Thanks.

  3. #17836

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachLane  [View Original Post]
    Any way you can share her info. Would love to contact her.
    You have to PM her here.

  4. #17835

    Man eater

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's true. She is a Maneater. Saw her this afternoon and it was almost an hour of constant fucking and sucking. I mean, she does not even come up for air. Your happiness and satisfaction is her number one goal. It's all about you. Yes, she's older and not a spinner. But she is nice, fun to be with, and her attention to the individual is unmatched. She has a tasty and very tight kitty. Her place is somewhat unconventional, but it is clean, safe and comfortable. She is a great host and a great value. A good communicator as well. I will repeat..
    Any way you can share her info. Would love to contact her.

  5. #17834
    I'm kind of bummed, I flaked yesterday because there was a bunch of movement around her place and guys sitting in cars right across the street. And it spooked me. Wish I would've just went but I really have been trying to stay under the radar lately. I have had a lot of trouble these past few months. Potus, thank you for your review. I've always kind of looked to your reviews. Always seem legit and honest. If she gives me another chance I'll go against my spidey senses and will report back. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's true. She is a Maneater. Saw her this afternoon and it was almost an hour of constant fucking and sucking. I mean, she does not even come up for air. Your happiness and satisfaction is her number one goal. It's all about you. Yes, she's older and not a spinner. But she is nice, fun to be with, and her attention to the individual is unmatched. She has a tasty and very tight kitty. Her place is somewhat unconventional, but it is clean, safe and comfortable. She is a great host and a great value. A good communicator as well. I will repeat..

  6. #17833

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBabyFace  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to see this girl she looks pretty and sexy on her pics but does not look nothing like in the pic she looks like she could be in her 20's but she's almost 50 is fake but I was like I'm already there let me see what is like but she just masturbated me and that was that I said is that it she began to say you have more money so I decided to leave what a rip off.
    Do you have a link for the ad or better details so people can keep an eye out and not fall into the same situation?

  7. #17832

    Need link or picture

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBabyFace  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to see this girl she looks pretty and sexy on her pics but does not look nothing like in the pic she looks like she could be in her 20's but she's almost 50 is fake but I was like I'm already there let me see what is like but she just masturbated me and that was that I said is that it she began to say you have more money so I decided to leave what a rip off.
    Dude it appears that you forgot to include the link and / or picture. You could also provide the name and site so we know who you are commenting about.

    Please throw us a bone so we know who it is.

  8. #17831

    Maneater

    Well, it's true. She is a Maneater. Saw her this afternoon and it was almost an hour of constant fucking and sucking. I mean, she does not even come up for air. Your happiness and satisfaction is her number one goal. It's all about you. Yes, she's older and not a spinner. But she is nice, fun to be with, and her attention to the individual is unmatched. She has a tasty and very tight kitty. Her place is somewhat unconventional, but it is clean, safe and comfortable. She is a great host and a great value. A good communicator as well. I will repeat.

    P2020.

  9. #17830
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBabyFace  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to see this girl she looks pretty and sexy on her pics but does not look nothing like in the pic she looks like she could be in her 20's but she's almost 50 is fake but I was like I'm already there let me see what is like but she just masturbated me and that was that I said is that it she began to say you have more money so I decided to leave what a rip off.
    https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/ujAG01LPn5Lj

  10. #17829

    Fake ad

    Recently went to see this girl she looks pretty and sexy on her pics but does not look nothing like in the pic she looks like she could be in her 20's but she's almost 50 is fake but I was like I'm already there let me see what is like but she just masturbated me and that was that I said is that it she began to say you have more money so I decided to leave what a rip off.

  11. #17828

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone say if the Asian services are real or not?
    But. They're only advertising for Dayton. If you want to see them you'll be driving about an hour south.

  12. #17827

    Jiggle little booty

    I haven't seen anything on here for a while talk about jiggle.

    I have been a regular with her for a long while now.

    Very consistent, smart, witty, and you always have her full attention.

    Southern Dayton.

    She is on STG. The pics are new.

    Room is always very clean, even lines up her shoes in a perfect line.

    Contact me if you need any more info.

    YMMV.

  13. #17826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomJack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone say if the Asian services are real or not?
    Yes, they are real. They have a booker who is usually in another city and a "security person" who is close by in case of trouble. Most of the woman are older and never the ones in the photos. I have had some good and some not so good experiences and walked out of several that were either not attractive or not willing to provide services promised by the booker. As always YMMV and be extra cautious in the areas known for LE. Stay safe.

  14. #17825
    Quote Originally Posted by RealManEater  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I appreciate a good friend who communicates good and is on time. Standing date every week and he got a break on donations! I'm looking for regulars.
    Sent you a PM.

  15. #17824

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot of fun and has great head game you'll have fun.
    There were two ads listed. One used the name Sarah and the other had no name. Which one were you talking about? Is the second one named Destiny?

    HD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape