Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 25732
-
11-22-22 06:12 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 485Gummy
Had several from various, they are amazing. Tonya is one of the best she really gets into it total PSE she is a true gem in all regards.
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 00:39 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 105Ruggiez
Still just gets too sleepy to follow through on a night time meetup. Great lady though so maybe someday. Best of luck to her.
-
11-22-22 00:39 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 48We can agree to disagree when it comes to stg girls. What was lost in the redaction was my emphasis that most of the well reviewed stg providers are receptive to this line of questioning while Breezy is not. I will say that I have been adhering to these guidelines since starting to explore P411 which is by nature much more discreet where stg is explicit.
Originally Posted by GolfGuy
[View Original Post]
The textnow advice is golden though, that's exactly how to do it and that screenshot is indeed from the textnow app.
-
11-21-22 22:47 #17854Senior Member

Posts: 1066Raving over gum jobs. The level of depravity is astounding sometimes.
Originally Posted by MKimball
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 19:14 #17853Senior Member

Posts: 75[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
11-21-22 19:06 #17852Regular Member

Posts: 7Question what to expect
I definitely feel you on the bad miscommunication, LOL. But I get all paranoid about the location it's just like Sharonville.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
I have not seen a picture of her yet, she referred me to her so I bluster want to know what to expect. Any thing sketchy besides the area appreciate any input and if you ever need a referral to a particular area, there are a few I deal with that don't even advertise and rates very much lower.
ShowMe.
-
11-21-22 16:16 #17851Regular Member

Posts: 5Kinkyqueen
Has anyone dreamed of Kinkyqueen? GILF from Sidney. Seems legit.
-
11-21-22 13:55 #17850Senior Member

Posts: 61Maneater reports accurate
I contacted her via DM here. All recent, positive reports were accurate in my experience.
One clarification, one guy's review used the term gummy. I didn't know if it was figurative for a good BJ without feeling teeth or if it meant no teeth were present. I believe it was the latter. I saw gums when she smiled. But nothing detracted from my good experience with her.
Cool woman. The reviews and her good communication meant no surprises.
-
11-21-22 12:18 #17849Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6New here need help on how to upload links or pics please.
-
11-21-22 12:16 #17848Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6I try to put up a link but for some reason it didn't upload I'm new here this is my first post but I'm not sure how to put up a link for it.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 09:08 #17847Senior Member

Posts: 342Star
Star has been reported on many times and can be found by searching her name. Have seen her multiple times. Pros. IMO one of the best looking in our area, super friendly and can carry a conversation. Negative. She is a pain in the ass to schedule with and normally keeps you waiting once a time has been set.
LA.
Originally Posted by Dumper84
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 06:53 #17846Senior Member

Posts: 71Omg
Thanks everyone for the reviews. I won't waste my time.
Originally Posted by RandomJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 06:04 #17845Banned Member

Posts: 619My money is on
That this is TGTBT. First there is no location. Second she is very pretty and thin not what we find in Fairborn. The pictures do not look natural. The writing seem to be too well written for STG.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
My opinion.
-
11-21-22 02:52 #17844Regular Member

Posts: 8Star
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/461739312941
Found this one on stg, seems TGTBT. Anyone been with this one can help a man out.
-
11-20-22 23:00 #17843Senior Member

Posts: 44I would agree with this. Saw her Several weeks ago. Nice body. Very orally gifted.
Originally Posted by Allen65
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





