Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 582 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5637

    Any experience?

    Hi all,

    Anyone know her? Pics look good to me, Anyone have any info?

    Looks like the stg is already gone.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/party-girl/51757380

  2. #5636
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingLife423  [View Original Post]
    The post seemed like she's independent, genuine, respectful. But hell nah.

    Walked in. A guy just left the room. She said it was the "cable" guy. Already a red flag, but ignored it at the moment. Paid 200 for the hr. Just had a bad attitude from the start after the money went through. 1000 interruptions about waiting for the "pizza" guy while we were getting started. Won't take the clothes off. Makes sense, cause ad pictures are flattering, and she is obese. It was barely 5 minutes. I mean barely, and I can hear her stop, get on the phone and tell that she'll be done in 5 to someone. Obviously not how long I paid for.

    I pulled her closer on the bed (with her legs on my shoulders) to get started, not too rough at all. But guess she wanted an opening, so she made a big deal about it. That it hurt like fucking hell. She got up, went to the restroom, cursing, delaying as much as she can. On the phone again with that "pizza" guy. I kept quiet, I assume she wanted me to escalate it, then say my attitude sucked and then kick me out. I mean, I wanted to at least nut once and then leave. Although we agreed upon multiple times for the hour, which clearly wasn't going to happen with that attitude.

    We got started missionary, kept telling me to cum, hurry it up. Told her to turn over so I don't have to try to nut with that attitude staring at my face. Kept telling me I was taking too long and that she needed her "pizza" and I needed to finish. I couldn't obviously, with that constant nagging. I said I'll wait. She said it's been an hour. Even with all that delay, I still had 30 minutes with the cash app timestamp. I showed that to her.

    She saw that I wasn't leaning. She got up, walked out, left the door open. Told her to close the door since it is freezing and I'm in my shorts. In walks the "pizza"cable" guy asking me to leave. And then she told me to get the fuck out, threating me with the "cable" guy present.

    So yeah. She is not independent, not drama free, not respectful, and above all had someone to threaten me to leave. I don't know if she just put she has regulars on the site to make it look like its legit, but my experience suggests its all bs. Or at least she is now. So be warned.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f.../831099906465. She's hosting in Milford for now.
    Sorry to hear that man a lot of these girls suck honestly I'd recommend only doing qv with girls you meet for the first time to see how they are first spending close to 200 or more on someone bringing you nothing but a hard time is the worst pay attention to those red flags too soon as things get questionable that's a big warning.

  3. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJct28  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about your experience! Thanks for the heads up! How much was the donation?
    Shoulda walked out with her crap.

  4. #5634
    Quote Originally Posted by HalNt3050  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed a meeting with Natalia last week. She's definitely the girl in the pics, but that's the only positive thing I can say. In my dream she was a thief and a liar. Accepted the donation and said she needed to go pay for the room so we weren't disturbed by housekeeping, and would be right back. 10-15 minutes later I get a text saying something to the effect that her ex had shown up and she had to change to a different hotel, followed shortly thereafter by another text saying she was with her sister, had to go back to New York, her brother-in-law was coming to get her things from the room, apologized profusely and offered to CashApp a refund to me. Of course this never happened, and she's been posting on STG in the same location every day since. Stay away. Also, the Pond Lily location was sketchy as all hell, never going back there again.
    Sorry to hear about your experience! Thanks for the heads up! How much was the donation?

  5. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Weight 190 lb.

    Height 5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.
    How did the date go though? She worth it?

  6. #5632

    Heather Italian

    The post seemed like she's independent, genuine, respectful. But hell nah.

    Walked in. A guy just left the room. She said it was the "cable" guy. Already a red flag, but ignored it at the moment. Paid 200 for the hr. Just had a bad attitude from the start after the money went through. 1000 interruptions about waiting for the "pizza" guy while we were getting started. Won't take the clothes off. Makes sense, cause ad pictures are flattering, and she is obese. It was barely 5 minutes. I mean barely, and I can hear her stop, get on the phone and tell that she'll be done in 5 to someone. Obviously not how long I paid for.

    I pulled her closer on the bed (with her legs on my shoulders) to get started, not too rough at all. But guess she wanted an opening, so she made a big deal about it. That it hurt like fucking hell. She got up, went to the restroom, cursing, delaying as much as she can. On the phone again with that "pizza" guy. I kept quiet, I assume she wanted me to escalate it, then say my attitude sucked and then kick me out. I mean, I wanted to at least nut once and then leave. Although we agreed upon multiple times for the hour, which clearly wasn't going to happen with that attitude.

    We got started missionary, kept telling me to cum, hurry it up. Told her to turn over so I don't have to try to nut with that attitude staring at my face. Kept telling me I was taking too long and that she needed her "pizza" and I needed to finish. I couldn't obviously, with that constant nagging. I said I'll wait. She said it's been an hour. Even with all that delay, I still had 30 minutes with the cash app timestamp. I showed that to her.

    She saw that I wasn't leaning. She got up, walked out, left the door open. Told her to close the door since it is freezing and I'm in my shorts. In walks the "pizza"cable" guy asking me to leave. And then she told me to get the fuck out, threating me with the "cable" guy present.

    So yeah. She is not independent, not drama free, not respectful, and above all had someone to threaten me to leave. I don't know if she just put she has regulars on the site to make it look like its legit, but my experience suggests its all bs. Or at least she is now. So be warned.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f.../831099906465. She's hosting in Milford for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ndq3njmxm2e3mwmxztawotvhy2zjmdk4zwewm2qxogy3nwm5na.jpg.jpg‎   tnzy0mdk4n2fjzjyzzwzimgi3zdcwn2q4nmi5ymuyn2zlzwjimti.jpg.jpeg‎   ntu4mtq3odmxmzqyzjkzodgwmjqyzjgwmje3yti4ndgyn2vknq.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #5631
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/077726342950

    Quick texts, got address then.

    Asked this one for photo verification, and went completely ghost. Googled number, all comes up as some foreign language stuff. Decided not to go.
    Weight 190 lb.

    Height 5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

  8. #5630

    Tried to take one for team

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/077726342950

    Quick texts, got address then.

    Asked this one for photo verification, and went completely ghost. Googled number, all comes up as some foreign language stuff. Decided not to go.

  9. #5629

    Chelsea ad

    This Chelsea ad popped up in New Haven section of STG.

    I have seen the old inquiry and BMD's answer in Stanford section of the board a while back.

    However, I thought I would ask if there is any update and someone managed to see her since, or with other words, if there is any glimmer of hope that she is real.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/547972174486

  10. #5628

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by CTattyGuy  [View Original Post]
    The ad lists her weight as 161 pounds so..
    I dreamed a meeting with Natalia last week. She's definitely the girl in the pics, but that's the only positive thing I can say. In my dream she was a thief and a liar. Accepted the donation and said she needed to go pay for the room so we weren't disturbed by housekeeping, and would be right back. 10-15 minutes later I get a text saying something to the effect that her ex had shown up and she had to change to a different hotel, followed shortly thereafter by another text saying she was with her sister, had to go back to New York, her brother-in-law was coming to get her things from the room, apologized profusely and offered to CashApp a refund to me. Of course this never happened, and she's been posting on STG in the same location every day since. Stay away. Also, the Pond Lily location was sketchy as all hell, never going back there again.

  11. #5627

    Inbfo

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/077726342950

    Anyone have info on her? I find it hard to believe no one has met her LOL Looks good, stays at baymont I think which is meh. Any info would be good.

  12. #5626

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJct28  [View Original Post]
    Don't think so. She worked at Keeper's for a bit and then supposedly was fired. Was dancing at Gin Dee's before that place shut down for good. If I remember correctly, her stage name was Candy? Really great bod back then; not sure if anyone has seen her since her dancing days to determine how accurate these pics are.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/001863840537
    The ad lists her weight as 161 pounds so. . .

  13. #5625

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Oh man that's tough.
    Her weight is listed at 161 pounds so I doubt she has the same body as when she was dancing.

  14. #5624

    Athena xeno nice lady

    Very sweet and soft spoken lady in her late 20's met her in Milford and had a nice qv 100. Session with her well organized looked nice had on lingerie provide lube condoms smelled nice open to different positions FS covered she dose set up a timer on her phone she's very welcoming started a little nice convo and hug before and after the deed her size is a bit smaller then what I thought based on her pictures she is easy to lift up lost weight LOL honestly one of the sweetest lady's I've met talked about peace and spiritual stuff she travels a lot and takes breaks I noticed if you get a chance she can be a nice meet compared to a lot of these other providers hopefully she stays levelheaded.

    Stay safe y'all.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...th-me/50228901
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221117-143448_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221117-143511_Chrome.jpg‎   2a5c6b1cbcef746c1eb7b6555f7061db.jpg‎  

  15. #5623

    Thanks

    Sais she is in the house now! But sounds like a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few years back. Way bigger than those photos, was all sweaty in the winter, and a lackluster CBJ.

    She hosted in an RV in her driveway along a busy street. I'm not sure if she still uses the RV. The area was safe, and busy enough most folks won't notice you coming or going unless you're very local.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape