Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 8727
-
11-21-22 18:45 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 344Any experience?
Hi all,
Anyone know her? Pics look good to me, Anyone have any info?
Looks like the stg is already gone.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/party-girl/51757380
-
11-21-22 18:07 #5636Regular Member

Posts: 18Sorry to hear that man a lot of these girls suck honestly I'd recommend only doing qv with girls you meet for the first time to see how they are first spending close to 200 or more on someone bringing you nothing but a hard time is the worst pay attention to those red flags too soon as things get questionable that's a big warning.
Originally Posted by LovingLife423
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 10:27 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 347Shoulda walked out with her crap.
Originally Posted by RobertJct28
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 09:39 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 25Sorry to hear about your experience! Thanks for the heads up! How much was the donation?
Originally Posted by HalNt3050
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 08:09 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 329How did the date go though? She worth it?
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 21:07 #5632Regular Member

Posts: 11Heather Italian
The post seemed like she's independent, genuine, respectful. But hell nah.
Walked in. A guy just left the room. She said it was the "cable" guy. Already a red flag, but ignored it at the moment. Paid 200 for the hr. Just had a bad attitude from the start after the money went through. 1000 interruptions about waiting for the "pizza" guy while we were getting started. Won't take the clothes off. Makes sense, cause ad pictures are flattering, and she is obese. It was barely 5 minutes. I mean barely, and I can hear her stop, get on the phone and tell that she'll be done in 5 to someone. Obviously not how long I paid for.
I pulled her closer on the bed (with her legs on my shoulders) to get started, not too rough at all. But guess she wanted an opening, so she made a big deal about it. That it hurt like fucking hell. She got up, went to the restroom, cursing, delaying as much as she can. On the phone again with that "pizza" guy. I kept quiet, I assume she wanted me to escalate it, then say my attitude sucked and then kick me out. I mean, I wanted to at least nut once and then leave. Although we agreed upon multiple times for the hour, which clearly wasn't going to happen with that attitude.
We got started missionary, kept telling me to cum, hurry it up. Told her to turn over so I don't have to try to nut with that attitude staring at my face. Kept telling me I was taking too long and that she needed her "pizza" and I needed to finish. I couldn't obviously, with that constant nagging. I said I'll wait. She said it's been an hour. Even with all that delay, I still had 30 minutes with the cash app timestamp. I showed that to her.
She saw that I wasn't leaning. She got up, walked out, left the door open. Told her to close the door since it is freezing and I'm in my shorts. In walks the "pizza"cable" guy asking me to leave. And then she told me to get the fuck out, threating me with the "cable" guy present.
So yeah. She is not independent, not drama free, not respectful, and above all had someone to threaten me to leave. I don't know if she just put she has regulars on the site to make it look like its legit, but my experience suggests its all bs. Or at least she is now. So be warned.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f.../831099906465. She's hosting in Milford for now.
-
11-20-22 09:40 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 215Weight 190 lb.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
Height 5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.
-
11-20-22 09:30 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 329Tried to take one for team
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/077726342950
Quick texts, got address then.
Asked this one for photo verification, and went completely ghost. Googled number, all comes up as some foreign language stuff. Decided not to go.
-
11-19-22 22:55 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 335Chelsea ad
This Chelsea ad popped up in New Haven section of STG.
I have seen the old inquiry and BMD's answer in Stanford section of the board a while back.
However, I thought I would ask if there is any update and someone managed to see her since, or with other words, if there is any glimmer of hope that she is real.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/547972174486
-
11-19-22 14:47 #5628Regular Member

Posts: 18Natalia
I dreamed a meeting with Natalia last week. She's definitely the girl in the pics, but that's the only positive thing I can say. In my dream she was a thief and a liar. Accepted the donation and said she needed to go pay for the room so we weren't disturbed by housekeeping, and would be right back. 10-15 minutes later I get a text saying something to the effect that her ex had shown up and she had to change to a different hotel, followed shortly thereafter by another text saying she was with her sister, had to go back to New York, her brother-in-law was coming to get her things from the room, apologized profusely and offered to CashApp a refund to me. Of course this never happened, and she's been posting on STG in the same location every day since. Stay away. Also, the Pond Lily location was sketchy as all hell, never going back there again.
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 14:27 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 329Inbfo
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/077726342950
Anyone have info on her? I find it hard to believe no one has met her LOL Looks good, stays at baymont I think which is meh. Any info would be good.
-
11-17-22 19:15 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 129Natalia
The ad lists her weight as 161 pounds so. . .
Originally Posted by RobertJct28
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 19:13 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 129Natalia
Her weight is listed at 161 pounds so I doubt she has the same body as when she was dancing.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 14:59 #5624Regular Member

Posts: 18Athena xeno nice lady
Very sweet and soft spoken lady in her late 20's met her in Milford and had a nice qv 100. Session with her well organized looked nice had on lingerie provide lube condoms smelled nice open to different positions FS covered she dose set up a timer on her phone she's very welcoming started a little nice convo and hug before and after the deed her size is a bit smaller then what I thought based on her pictures she is easy to lift up lost weight LOL honestly one of the sweetest lady's I've met talked about peace and spiritual stuff she travels a lot and takes breaks I noticed if you get a chance she can be a nice meet compared to a lot of these other providers hopefully she stays levelheaded.
Stay safe y'all.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...th-me/50228901
-
11-15-22 13:09 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks
Sais she is in the house now! But sounds like a pass.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





