Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 183 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2738
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonMike56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with Gabi looking to book soon pm me.
    She is pretty much only cuddling unless you have very deep pockets. I was able to convince her and yes it was great but. I was already there when we discussed donation. It was $$ Listened to the little head.

  2. #157

    Gabi

    Anyone have any luck with Gabi looking to book soon pm me.

  3. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    If you are paying them, they are pros. Heck, CC even calls them "pro. ".

    The only reason to not provide a review here is because part of you believes you got something that the gent before or after you didn't due to a combination of your looks and charm.

    I get not getting into an acronym game in this thread but since we all know why we are here, at least provide a go / no-go review. Similar to how we would handle some licensed masseuses / establishments.
    I haven't paid all of them and some have turned into ongoing non-paid situation. Regardless. No one owes anyone on this board any information. I'll continue to provide information I'm comfortable providing and if anyone has an issue with that, that's a personal choice you'll have to work out yourself.

  4. #155

    Pros

    If you are paying them, they are pros. Heck, CC even calls them "pro. ".

    The only reason to not provide a review here is because part of you believes you got something that the gent before or after you didn't due to a combination of your looks and charm.

    I get not getting into an acronym game in this thread but since we all know why we are here, at least provide a go / no-go review. Similar to how we would handle some licensed masseuses / establishments.

  5. #154

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    I've had quite a bit of success with girls who were on cuddle sites and are still there. I'm reluctant to review most of them because they generally aren't pros. Most have real jobs and real families and I'm respecting their privacy in the way they're respecting mine. It is YMMV. There are some pros on there and they've pretty much been reviewed here already. This might not be the best way for some of us to get what we want and that's ok.
    This might as well be the UTR thread. I've said in the past, there's not really a great point to this thread because of the reasons you stated. Most of the girls are YMMV, some of them are genuinely nice ladies who you wouldn't want to put out there while others are pros who couldn't care less. Hell, even with some pros, their rates vary from client to client based on howuch they like the dude. Some will get charged ridiculously high while others get benefits with no charge (I know from experience). It's a futile endeavor to give / get any real info and the only way to know is to simply book a session yourself. Or skip all the BS and go to an AMP or other for the same price, consistent (mostly) experience, and less mystery.

  6. #153
    I've had quite a bit of success with girls who were on cuddle sites and are still there. I'm reluctant to review most of them because they generally aren't pros. Most have real jobs and real families and I'm respecting their privacy in the way they're respecting mine. It is YMMV. There are some pros on there and they've pretty much been reviewed here already. This might not be the best way for some of us to get what we want and that's ok.

  7. #152

    10 girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    I've smashed no less than 10 girls from CC. I'd say it's about 60% are down to at least make out with you as long as your not a slob.
    Do you care to give any intel or experiences, reviews, accounts, anything?

  8. #151

    Something I've noticed.

    A lot of "I'm thinking of booking so-and-so" and "I have a session with her" and yet no one leaves a report. Guys, with cuddlers you are not really going to find intel from members unless the cuddler is known from another site. You'll have to provide what your experience is. It's almost all TOFTT. Got a ton of dudes messaging me about cuddlers, just book a session and find out for yourself. This is an incredibly inconsistent market.

  9. #150
    CP's in Marietta, Ga. Now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    She also did not want to suck cock when I met her because of the precum. But she allowed BBFS with CIP go figure.

  10. #149

    Hard to say

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    If you had to guess the percentage of cuddlers who bang their clients what would you say, 50%, 75%, higher? Or is it just one or two hoes?
    It's YMMV with cuddling, I'd say the percentage of cuddlers who are ACTUAL SWs is maybe 5-10%? The rest usually start out as genuinely platonic until they find a guy who is charismatic and bold enough to push boundaries. Then it comes down to preference. There are a lot of cuddlers especially on CC who will straight up end a session and report you if you even hint at "skin to skin" contact. Your best bet is to start platonic with all of them (unless you know for a fact that they are a SW like cp25, SoftTeddy, or ZenChrissy) and just play the slow game. Pay attention to any signals. Honestly, cuddling is great for honing your skills or learning to be more in tune with a woman's body. When you finally do unlock the gate, it is so satisfying. Of course, there are quicker and cheaper ways to get the rocks off, but the thrill of the hunt is undeniable.

  11. #148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    She's a Pro Escort IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsagna  [View Original Post]
    She's also on SA as a sugar baby, or least there was previously some discussion about her.
    She also did not want to suck cock when I met her because of the precum. But she allowed BBFS with CIP go figure.

  12. #147

    Warmnsensual

    I booked her for this weekend and wanted to know if there's anything I should be aware of? Someone messaged me about her but if there's any more info on her. Any tips or anything would be appreciated!

  13. #146
    Generally, I would say a much lower percentage actually offer it up as an option to all their clients. I really think it is more of a YMMV situation depending on your ability to connect with them and also excite them. But for sure there are some that just simply offer it up for some tips.

    A few years ago when I started with the cuddling, I had a much higher closing percentage, probably around 75%. But now, it's actually been a little while since I've closed the deal with a new cuddler. Cuddling has gotten too popular recently and girls are charging more and offering less, and I think they are now more skeptical of guys' intentions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    If you had to guess the percentage of cuddlers who bang their clients what would you say, 50%, 75%, higher? Or is it just one or two hoes?

  14. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    If you had to guess the percentage of cuddlers who bang their clients what would you say, 50%, 75%, higher? Or is it just one or two hoes?
    I'm 1 for 1 so far. It took two visits to crack the code but I was able to reach nirvana with her.

  15. #144

    How many hoes?

    If you had to guess the percentage of cuddlers who bang their clients what would you say, 50%, 75%, higher? Or is it just one or two hoes?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape