Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 30796
-
11-20-22 11:38 #20536Senior Member

Posts: 1710Not bad
After a positive review, went and saw this girl. She was responsive, no signs of demons and pretty erotic. No DATY but a pretty decent time. Bit of a smell down there, but not a deal breaker. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99896232
-
11-20-22 09:54 #20535Asshole

Posts: 9Maya
Tried to see this one but she has an attitude problem so I would avoid. Texted her for rates and location because I didn't see that on the ad because I didn't see the "tap for more" option. Instead of politely giving me the info she said to read the ad. Okay fine I read the ad and said the rate is okay but give me the screening options. Apparently she wants us to figure out what is appropriate for screening details and risk sharing too much info. We deserve better providers who don't treat clients like shit! Avoid unless you like getting disrespected.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370
-
11-20-22 07:26 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 190
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
Damn what's wrong with her pussy? It was super terrible but you hit it anyway? We gots to know man. She looks so hot.
Originally Posted by Awol2323
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 06:54 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 342Almost
I sent a text since I was in the area and when she text back saying $$ for half I passed, glad I did. Rather go to Q for $$.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 01:51 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 180I've seen her as well and my experience was similar. Overall worth it for 160 hhr. But I'm around 6'2" and she had me by a couple of inches. She has to be 6'4", 6'5", not kidding at all. In mish we were face to face. Thats rarely happened.
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 23:40 #20531Senior Member

Posts: 180Alexxxa
I almost pulled the trigger on this one. Til I spotted these images and I saw someone say she was "going downhill". Yeah, her arms are covered for a reason. Track marks! Sorry, I just can't support this kinda stuff. Texted like a really sweet girl. But I have to draw the line there.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/427756172712
JV.
-
11-19-22 23:30 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 180Latina Raven Royale
Saw this chic a couple of days ago. I was really disappointed. She made no effort to get ready. She looked NOTHING like her ad. I even showed up during normal business hours. And she was in some spandex outfit that was too small around the waist. Hair and face like she has been sitting around all day. Made no effort at makup. Kinda sad cause she asks for 2 even for 30 min. I can't repeat or recommend it. Not at that price point / effort. Not impressed.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/704583089041
JV.
-
11-19-22 14:06 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Nothing to be found there, don't use it.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 14:02 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone seem Garner latinas with # ending in 2198?
-
11-19-22 13:39 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 226STG hints and tips
Perhaps you could share "the ins and outs" of finding good and safe providers on STG.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 08:00 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 480Anybody gone through her booking system? Lots of info is required. She strict on that?
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 07:49 #20525Senior Member

Posts: 218Got Stink?
I'm a little of a germ mophobe, ziplock bad with hydrogen peroxide wipes. Always helps. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Awol2323
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 05:00 #20524Banned Member

Posts: 719I disagree, STG is the only site I use. I have great luck. But I know the ins and outs.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 04:54 #20523Banned Member

Posts: 719Alexxxa. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by StayHumble
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/434480416953
-
11-18-22 19:51 #20522Senior Member

Posts: 1455Miranda Leigh
https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina.../miranda-leigh
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1932387
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2938967
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...a-leigh-287678
https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/98156...3-161ad6329a83
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





