Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20533

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Saw this chic a couple of days ago. I was really disappointed. She made no effort to get ready. She looked NOTHING like her ad. I even showed up during normal business hours. And she was in some spandex outfit that was too small around the waist. Hair and face like she has been sitting around all day. Made no effort at makup. Kinda sad cause she asks for 2 even for 30 min. I can't repeat or recommend it. Not at that price point / effort. Not impressed.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/704583089041

    JV.
    I sent a text since I was in the area and when she text back saying $$ for half I passed, glad I did. Rather go to Q for $$.

  2. #20532
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    WFH options have dwindled and traveling has begun. I was out of the country for a while. I had the pleasure of diving with this beautiful lady. There is a great deal of responsiveness from her. I tried to schedule a half hour before evening, but she was already booked. Today, I had a little time just for QV, so I tagged her. Setup an hour earlier and pinged her again when I was on my way. She asked me to get the covers as she had run out during the setup call. She suggested I cut it out of the donation. I took a few I had. No issues there though.

    A decent place on Saunders Street is where we met. As I am on my way, she calls to confirm that I will make it and gives me the room number. Upon opening the door, I am greeted by a beautiful tall lady. Maybe 6-6'1" tall. The girl in the picture is her. She's a pretty and sweet girl, in my opinion. She was not dressed up, was wearing jogger pant and a full arm T-shirt. She asks me to get comfortable and lay the donation on the desk while she was fixing her hair. She tied her hair exactly like the one in the Selfie pic. She cleans herself up in the restroom and gets back. Had a little talk, she's very soft spoken and We were ready to go. Undressed started with a very good CBJ for a=few minutes. Then for some cowgirl action, She's tall and I could notice her hand pushing the headboard. Nice cowgirl action, enjoyed quite a bit and enjoyed sucking a bit with some really erect nips. Next, onto Mish. Very cooperative and accommodating. She's a big f girl and I'm just 5'10 but it was so good. I noticed myself as my time was up. She never complains, I ask for doggy. She obliges and man what a sweet little thing she has. Pounded for a while and finished in the bag.

    Had some small talk. Some good hugs and left. One of the best times I had. Very very sweet girl. Left extremely satisfied.

    If you see her do treat her well fellas. I for myself will be seeing her again perhaps I'd be a regular if I get the kind of service I did today.

    Stay safe!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/042763876490
    I've seen her as well and my experience was similar. Overall worth it for 160 hhr. But I'm around 6'2" and she had me by a couple of inches. She has to be 6'4", 6'5", not kidding at all. In mish we were face to face. Thats rarely happened.

  3. #20531

    Alexxxa

    I almost pulled the trigger on this one. Til I spotted these images and I saw someone say she was "going downhill". Yeah, her arms are covered for a reason. Track marks! Sorry, I just can't support this kinda stuff. Texted like a really sweet girl. But I have to draw the line there.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/427756172712

    JV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alex 1.JPG‎   alex 2.JPG‎  

  4. #20530

    Latina Raven Royale

    Saw this chic a couple of days ago. I was really disappointed. She made no effort to get ready. She looked NOTHING like her ad. I even showed up during normal business hours. And she was in some spandex outfit that was too small around the waist. Hair and face like she has been sitting around all day. Made no effort at makup. Kinda sad cause she asks for 2 even for 30 min. I can't repeat or recommend it. Not at that price point / effort. Not impressed.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/704583089041

    JV.

  5. #20529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you could share "the ins and outs" of finding good and safe providers on STG.
    Nothing to be found there, don't use it.

  6. #20528
    Anyone seem Garner latinas with # ending in 2198?

  7. #20527

    STG hints and tips

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    I disagree, STG is the only site I use. I have great luck. But I know the ins and outs.
    Perhaps you could share "the ins and outs" of finding good and safe providers on STG.

  8. #20526
    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    So Lindsey has a great body but this is subjective to what you like. YMMV with her. She is accommodating but not GFE (nothing bare, at least with me). If you don't like tone / petite then she is not for you.

    https://www.sexylindseysinclair.com/

    .
    Anybody gone through her booking system? Lots of info is required. She strict on that?

  9. #20525

    Got Stink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Awol2323  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Wednesday / Blu Communication and setup was easy. Incall at an apartment. She opened the door. She looks pretty good with clothes on. Saw Friday / pink she looks good. She lead me to wash my hands and then to the bedroom. Got comfortable. She would even touch me until the rubber was on. Weird but ok. 30 sec CBJ and the line "I only do it from behind". Ok whatever, already thinking I will not be back so let's just get this over with. She took off her underwear and the site of her downstairs was almost horrifying. I'll leave that to the imagination but I was thinking I'll be in the back so it will be OK. I start in doggy and it only takes about 5 secs for the smell to hit me. It was the worst thing I'm ever smelled. So bad that I unintentionally gagged and played it off that I finished. I definitely did not. After that I just got out as quickly as possible. Worst dream / nightmare. I've ever had by far. For more information PM me but recommend passing on this one. Just take my word. You will waste your time and money. I will not return.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/99935008
    I'm a little of a germ mophobe, ziplock bad with hydrogen peroxide wipes. Always helps. Be safe out there.

  10. #20524
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    Hello Everyone,

    What are the top 3 websites for finding providers?

    STG is a joke. What a big waste of time.
    I disagree, STG is the only site I use. I have great luck. But I know the ins and outs.

  11. #20523
    Quote Originally Posted by StayHumble  [View Original Post]
    Looking for advice on providers that do this that are attractive young ish. Just moved here so any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Alexxxa. You won't be disappointed.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/434480416953

  12. #20522

  13. #20521
    That's what I'm saying, I see the pages of reviews, but I can't read them because I cancelled my TER membership. She has reviews from 2015-2022.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel? I tried to do a search on here and couldn't come up with anything solid. I posted this in Charlotte as well. Obviously,

    I can't see her reviews on TER because I cancelled my membership. TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/98156...3-161ad6329a83

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92292136

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3393190-287678

    https://miranda-leigh.com/about-me
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    You don't need an account to view and search specific providers on TER. I just.

    Checked and she as a few pages of reviews. Only from '22 though.

  14. #20520
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel? I tried to do a search on here and couldn't come up with anything solid. I posted this in Charlotte as well. Obviously,

    I can't see her reviews on TER because I cancelled my membership. TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/98156...3-161ad6329a83

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92292136

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3393190-287678

    https://miranda-leigh.com/about-me
    You don't need an account to view and search specific providers on TER. I just.

    Checked and she as a few pages of reviews. Only from '22 though.

  15. #20519

    Miranda Leigh

    Does anyone have any Intel? I tried to do a search on here and couldn't come up with anything solid. I posted this in Charlotte as well. Obviously,

    I can't see her reviews on TER because I cancelled my membership. TIA.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/98156...3-161ad6329a83

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92292136

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3393190-287678

    https://miranda-leigh.com/about-me

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape