Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 133 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #994

    Help us out here!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    Did mongering in camden get shut down because of Corona Virus? No activity in camden all summer, Did LEO shut it all down?
    Covid has shut down all my business travel and I used to make it to Broadway about once a week on average and over a 20 year period. That doesn't make me an expert, just a long time Economic supporter of the local Camden providers. So I while I can't offer any direct observation of the street level activity along Broadway, I would be shocked beyond despair if it is all shut down. Tradition and a long history of SW's that goes back 30 to years suggest that it will take more than a mere Pandemic to shut down Camden.

    But I couldn't help but notice a shortage of posts in this SW section of South Jersey. I just assumed it was because of people like me, not retired from the game but forced to take a break because of Covid, the curfew, the dent in monger's pocket book because of the layoffs and economy. I am hoping a few of our esteemed community of posters will log on and give us some feedback on what they have seen on Broadway. I am hopeful it will be there when I get back to resuming normal business activities.

  2. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    Did mongering in camden get shut down because of Corona Virus? No activity in camden all summer, Did LEO shut it all down?
    I took a scroll down Broadway on Saturday around 3 pm and saw a few BSW. I saw a tall BSW just past the tire shop. She look decent with brown skin. Tall and had a nice body. The other BSW was hanging near the Chinese restaurant on Broadway she is a regular with light complexion decent looking, short in height. I had her years ago but she always upsells. I didn't have time to do anything but they are out there. I didnt see any LEO when i drove by them.

  3. #992
    Did mongering in camden get shut down because of Corona Virus? No activity in camden all summer, Did LEO shut it all down?

  4. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Older white chick with extremely big fake tits. Biggest nipples I have ever seen in my life. Very nice and gave a fantastic bbj. Found her right on Broadway in Camden.
    Have her info?

  5. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Older white chick with extremely big fake tits. Biggest nipples I have ever seen in my life. Very nice and gave a fantastic bbj. Found her right on Broadway in Camden.
    Do you have her info?

  6. #989

    Kelly

    Older white chick with extremely big fake tits. Biggest nipples I have ever seen in my life. Very nice and gave a fantastic bbj. Found her right on Broadway in Camden.

  7. #988
    I believe that LE largely ignores cameras for the most part. Here in SD area they put up video cameras to deter prostitution. The SW's still work near the cameras despite them. The other thing to remember is that a patrol car has to be nearby to be of any use. I seriously doubt that they will dispatch a patrol car to stop and follow you if they see you pick up a SW. Chances are you will be long gone. But this another good reason to always drive a good distance when picking up a SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I have mongered Broadway for a very long time and it has changed throughout the years but at least a few things remain constant. First, it is a long stretch beginning near the Transportation Center by the BF bridges and heads east for a couple of miles. In my mind, I divide Broadway into two stretches, from the Transportation Center down to the intersection of Atlantic Avenue, there is a major outdoor drug bazaar in the area so the obvious consequence is a fair # of SW's but most of them will break off from the males they are hanging with to catch a date.

    The second area is from Atlantic down to Ferry and beyond. This group might be just as drug related but generally speaking, more mileage and a bit more haggard. Still, you can pull a gem out of this area every once in a while.

    But if you are new to Broadway, here is my one piece of advice. Camden's police tactics have gone high tech with cameras up and down Broadway. I am not sure how much the police even watch the footage, I've been told that the cameras are equipped with sound so they are far more attuned to gun shots, a way to get police in the area immediately following a shooting. Never the less, common sense suggests that if you see something you like, get her to walk a half block in on any of the side streets so the scoop isn't caught on camera. Now some mongers might think this is overkill and that is entirely up to them, for me its always been stacking the odds in my favor. Good luck and report back on your experience.

  8. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I have mongered Broadway for a very long time and it has changed throughout the years but at least a few things remain constant. First, it is a long stretch beginning near the Transportation Center by the BF bridges and heads east for a couple of miles. In my mind, I divide Broadway into two stretches, from the Transportation Center down to the intersection of Atlantic Avenue, there is a major outdoor drug bazaar in the area so the obvious consequence is a fair # of SW's but most of them will break off from the males they are hanging with to catch a date.

    The second area is from Atlantic down to Ferry and beyond. This group might be just as drug related but generally speaking, more mileage and a bit more haggard. Still, you can pull a gem out of this area every once in a while.

    But if you are new to Broadway, here is my one piece of advice. Camden's police tactics have gone high tech with cameras up and down Broadway. I am not sure how much the police even watch the footage, I've been told that the cameras are equipped with sound so they are far more attuned to gun shots, a way to get police in the area immediately following a shooting. Never the less, common sense suggests that if you see something you like, get her to walk a half block in on any of the side streets so the scoop isn't caught on camera. Now some mongers might think this is overkill and that is entirely up to them, for me its always been stacking the odds in my favor. Good luck and report back on your experience.
    I found the Broadway stroll when I was on my way to Atlantic City Streetwalkers are everywhere I've seen a lot of them near the Walter Rand transportation center better picking than Newark and paterson combined.

  9. #986

    It isn't that hard to figure out

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey again all.

    I am still looking for help with were to go for the Broadway stroll. Any info is appreciated, even if it is just which streets to start, stop and loop at. Thanks again!
    I have mongered Broadway for a very long time and it has changed throughout the years but at least a few things remain constant. First, it is a long stretch beginning near the Transportation Center by the BF bridges and heads east for a couple of miles. In my mind, I divide Broadway into two stretches, from the Transportation Center down to the intersection of Atlantic Avenue, there is a major outdoor drug bazaar in the area so the obvious consequence is a fair # of SW's but most of them will break off from the males they are hanging with to catch a date.

    The second area is from Atlantic down to Ferry and beyond. This group might be just as drug related but generally speaking, more mileage and a bit more haggard. Still, you can pull a gem out of this area every once in a while.

    But if you are new to Broadway, here is my one piece of advice. Camden's police tactics have gone high tech with cameras up and down Broadway. I am not sure how much the police even watch the footage, I've been told that the cameras are equipped with sound so they are far more attuned to gun shots, a way to get police in the area immediately following a shooting. Never the less, common sense suggests that if you see something you like, get her to walk a half block in on any of the side streets so the scoop isn't caught on camera. Now some mongers might think this is overkill and that is entirely up to them, for me its always been stacking the odds in my favor. Good luck and report back on your experience.

  10. #985

    Still looking for a map or description of Broadway stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I typically hit K&A in Philly, but looking for other options. Was interested in checking out the action I have heard about on Broadway in Camden, but I was wondering if anyone had a map of the stroll, or a link to it if already posted.

    I was hoping for something like this:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...f-Philadelphia

    Thanks in advance!
    Hey again all.

    I am still looking for help with were to go for the Broadway stroll. Any info is appreciated, even if it is just which streets to start, stop and loop at. Thanks again!

  11. #984

    A view from Broadway

    It's been awhile, a good 2 months, since I last cruised Broadway. What I saw today was disheartening, when you see more police cars than actual SW's, that's not promising. And the one or two that I did see weren't of sufficient quality to even consider and quite frankly, my standards aren't even that high to begin with.

    I can only hope this a temporary situation where the cops have been directed to clear the streets. Because let's face it, if the Police wanted to end all prostitution on Broadway, they could do it in less than a week just by hassling both the supply and demand side of the sex business.

    So if you are in need of head ache relief, now is the time to use every phone number you ever collected because hitting the streets looks to be a waste of time and gas. Monger on, safely if possible.

  12. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy1969  [View Original Post]
    Jersey has a curfew.
    Yeah has to be the curfew. Gives them the perfect reason to stop anyone after 8. I would def avoid the area after 8.

  13. #982

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by BadLeroy  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up last night in her usual spot by the old bank on B.

    She says she hasn't been around for a couple weeks because she's been off somewhere kicking dope but is back for the duration.
    Saw her last week as well on the stroll. Been looking for her for a while as while since she went silent. Did a quick car date. She claimed that she's still using her same num but still inactive when I tried contacting her again since. Did look like the streets are starting to take a bit of a toll, but still one of the better pickings out there.

    Happy Huntin,

    AC.

  14. #981

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNomad  [View Original Post]
    There is a new spinner girl named taylor. 19. Dirty brown hair. Very pretty spinner type body. Anyone seen her? Numbers? Info? Would be helpful. I talked to her for like 3 minutes other night but she just finished date and was heading to cop. So I just got name. Thanks! Cj find her. Get a pic set if her!
    Where did you talk to her.

  15. #980

    Looking for Taylor

    There is a new spinner girl named taylor. 19. Dirty brown hair. Very pretty spinner type body. Anyone seen her? Numbers? Info? Would be helpful. I talked to her for like 3 minutes other night but she just finished date and was heading to cop. So I just got name. Thanks! Cj find her. Get a pic set if her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape