Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 10417
-
11-25-22 21:09 #9652Senior Member

Posts: 36Sinsations
Visit in the early afternoon. Saw Phoenix dancing and was pretty impressed with actual decent polework. Tipped her $5 and waited for her to finish her set. She didn't immediately thank me but just sat nearby me? A little weird but decided to peek what she was looking at her phone and noticed it was cute kitten pictures. Pulled up some funny cat videos to hopefully have her comment and started a pretty easy going conversation from there. Decided to see what the VIP was like as well as try a song out. Was one and done. The dance was average but I purely tipped from a good convo + actual good poledancing. First and last time I pay the extra VIP fee.
-
11-20-22 08:24 #9651Senior Member

Posts: 2027Song Price
Yeah, there's a sign right next to the entrance to VIP that list song prices at $30. Next time a girl tells you $40, unless you're really horny at the moment, show her the sign and bail up front. Better yet, save time and ask them "What kind of dance" you're going to get, and "$30, right? If they try to go higher, point to the sign at the door.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 18:28 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 501Thanks!
I think your right! I appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by ProfessorJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 23:02 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 35Sins and doll house
Both sins and Dollhouse do dances for $25. I think you've been had. There are signs in every doll house booth that let you know it's $25.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 14:34 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 501Your right.
I went to Emps, two evenings in a row and got VIP dances from two different girls. Before dances start, I asked the per song rate and they both said $40 per. That's what I pay at sins and doll house so I didn't think anything of it. As I heard each song end, I made sure she knew how many we had done up to that point. I didn't want a repeat of what happened a year or so ago where a girl at sins said I owed like 400 for 3 songs and no extras were had. She just wanted to see if she could get away with it. Dancer settled for the 200 I had on me and that was the eke of that. Well I hate to hear I paid too much at Emps but I appreciate the info. Now I know.
Originally Posted by Choo83
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 07:35 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 46May have been ripped off
You said you shelled out $80 for two songs? The dances back there are $30 a piece and you should have only paid $60 unless you tipped $20. I have seen that a lot of girls there are trying to upcharge and not discuss this with the customer before the dance. Because of this I always walk up to the person watching the door and ask how many songs, and pay accordingly. The ladies are not supposed to be up charging like that.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 21:14 #9646Senior Member

Posts: 501Emps Part II
Went to Emps just after shift change with a pocket of folding money in hopes of having a better visit than last time. Talked up a girl that appeared to be fun and she offered a dance. We headed back and she quoted 40 per song. She then killed the vibe by saying she would drop her top, but no touching or kissing the small twins. She did a poor dance. I behaved, then at the end, I stood up, handed her the 40 and walked out. She acted shocked and said, "hey. Don't go, I really liked dancing for you! Whatever!! Won't do there again!
-
11-17-22 13:41 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 166Typical
Thats pretty close to all my experiences there, unless I happen to know the girl from some other club.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 15:56 #9644Senior Member

Posts: 501Emperors
I visited emperors earlier today. Sat at the big bar to the left and chatted up a nearby dancer. Goes by Alexandra, brown hair and pretty blue eyes. She has a mom-bod with c cups and a little bit of a belly but that's good with me. She offered a VIP dance and I accepted. I've never been in this VIP area but it had a lot of booths that were open. We were the only ones back there so she got comfortable and straddled me. No FIV or kissing so kinda bummed. No offers for extras. I got two songs worth and shelled out 80 and I headed out.
-
11-09-22 08:53 #9643Senior Member

Posts: 72Flashdancers
Don't get your hopes up. Club was alway one step above a dive bar. Mediocre strippers and a mixed crowd. Paint a pig all you have is a pretty pig.
Originally Posted by FourSeasons2
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 22:16 #9642Regular Member

Posts: 2Perla
Yes raincoat everything on the menu most of the Cubans offer it just have to talk to them I left satisfied.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 20:10 #9641Senior Member

Posts: 130What extras does she offer?
Does she require a raincoat? I would assume yes if she does this on a daily basis. Is it just her, or do other girls their give extras? I was their the other night around 7 pm. There was maybe 2 or 3 girls. I left immediately and went to Sinsations. They have pretty girls even on dead night.
Originally Posted by Alhouda320
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 17:52 #9640Senior Member

Posts: 35Sins day shift
Always a good time at Sensations during the day. Arrived around 12:30 pm got my soda and immediately connected with Maddie. She's a beautiful little spinner with a thick country accent nice ass and tits. No pressure convo before I asked to see her naked. The dance was excellent. 25, extras are on the menu $. Top notch mic check skills! I saw 2 other girls in the VIP at the same time on their knees, it must have been the lunch special.
-
11-02-22 17:34 #9639Regular Member

Posts: 17Emperors
Looking to see if anyone has met with a girl that works at emperors. I believe she goes by cam or cami. Tan / possibly mixed. Black hair. I have a pic or two for reference. DMs are open.
-
11-02-22 13:30 #9638Regular Member

Posts: 2Doll house
Doll house dancer night shift Spanish goes by Perla extras I'm the back 100 Mario coins you won't be disappointed.










Reply With Quote





