Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5070
-
11-22-22 05:51 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 340She lives in Culver city, right off the 405
I've seen her twice. She shares the RV with an older dude. Never seen his face cause everytime I text her and tell her that I am parked, she sends him outside and then tells.
Originally Posted by Oakey420
[View Original Post]
Me to come inside.
Decent fuck. With me it's all condom. Sometimes tries to rush you, but she does it in a stupid way like, "Oh yeah, I have to go visit my sister in an hour. ".
But overall, for $120, not bad. Big bolt ons and a very flabby gunt.
-
11-22-22 02:02 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 75What area is her RV located at? Is the walk of shame back to your car pretty marginal compared to walking out of a ktown apartment? I think I've read here before that she shares the RV with someone, and that person will watch you while you blow your load inside Monica's mouth.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
For whatever reason, I do have a penchant sometimes for an aging homeless woman, and she seems like a decent candidate to contribute to my further degeneracy. Thanks for any more info you could provide.
-
11-21-22 20:33 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 320The LA Market
It seems like the verified and attractive / fit girls are all over 600 for outcall? Do you guys find that to be the case as well. New to the area and really missing Europe prices now lmao. Let me know if I'm looking over any good deals here. Will it be legalized anytime soon sigh.
-
11-21-22 20:02 #3462Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Shutdown
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/7b3...3-e20e171881ca
This place with Bianca, etc. Has been shut down.
Not LE, but the owner of the place was some dude and let's just say the guy's sig other did not know what was going on.
The place is gonzo, donions, kaput.
-
11-21-22 11:41 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 97Yesterday, I messaged a lady with 34 HH breast. She said she was available and would be 200 an hour.
Once agreed upon she then sent a disclaimer, saying I am HIV positive. If you would like to still continue please let me know.
Insanity that people are still willing to escort and people will book them and risk it.
-
11-20-22 18:41 #3460Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/claudiamcpherson
Yeah, if you like ugly gals. This one is literally in every feed I am on, even twatter.
500 for this is a joke. She looks like a fucken family law attorney with a horrible boob job.
-
11-20-22 16:29 #3459Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I have become what I forswore
So boys, sit around the device of choice and walk back with me to around 2010 or so. Maybe a few years earlier, maybe later, but definitely before 2012. So ten years ago. Poon was on backpage, myredbook and craigslist. There was no seeking arrangements, bedpage, skip the drek, or private drek.
There was even the two "call" system because most old farts like me did not know how to text that great.
This gal was advertising as being in Venice. I had a job there and stayed late from time to time. The girls working Venice in those days were staying in those two shitass motels on lincoln and I would always leave with a case of covid, and this was precovid.
Anyhoo, I get to this girl's pad. She is living in a broom closet in a house near Abbott Kinney. Her landlord is some old woman who is actively dying of tuberculosis. I have heard lighter coughing in a skyscraper fire. The girl is on step 0 of the 12 step program for recovering alcoholics and she looked like she was on the high end of a bender. She was totally high. There was not enough room in the broom closet for my dick. So I let her go to town on my dick and as a form of punishment, I fucken held off the nut until she got a good case of TMJ. I blew all over her and I never told anyone about it. Ever. Until now.
Fast forward a decade. There is literally shit concentrate on the Westside. It is as if there was a nuclear bomb emitting donuts and aversion to BBBJ ending up in fat asses that will not blow you bare all over private delusional.
So the girl that I saw a decade ago is now even worse on her luck.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/100230898
She is living in a fucken rv in the middle of a homeless encampment. So I went for it at 100 for an offered fuck and a BBBJ which was decent.
-
11-19-22 10:40 #3458Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Near papa johns
https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/41e...716dd7f1?ref=p
This one is all negatives.
The studio is famous for negative energy.
She is obese.
She is stupid.
She charges too much.
She does aggressively sub par dick work.
The parking is nonexistent on west wood boulevard. People literally just double park to pick up uber eats, and she gets pissed that you are late (I parked at the Bristol farms down the street and the security guard gave me a look).
There is a papa johns next door, which I count as a huge positive.
-
11-18-22 00:54 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 138Tha rulz
Look at their pictures. Are they the same person? What's the quality of the picture like? Is it too good? Are they all shot on a really old camera phone? Watch the videos. Are these maybe just stolen snaps? Check their post history on their ad and see if it's always been the same person. Read the old ads and see if there's any reason for the provider swap. Look for phrases in the ad that you have seen before in other ads and pay attention to awkward grammar. There is no such thing as a "cool rate. " The best due diligence you can do is to do a websearch on that phone number. Is there a history? Have they been touring? Are they in two places at once? Once you've done all this, you can text the ad if you still feel good about it. Be direct about who you are and how much time you want and whether in or out. Wait for them to bring up services. If they're vague, move on. Don't show up without knowing what you're getting and for how much. Never under any circumstances agree to a deposit. Just say that you are sorry but you don't do deposits. The fact that they asked is iffy and you should probably dip. Get as specific as possible about the services as far as price and what do are concerned. If you're looking for BBFS don't mention it in the text unless they bring it up. Subtip; BBBJ providers are a better bet if you're cruising for all out bare. If everything works out, get screened (within reason.) Facetime is the best. At this point, I probably wouldn't meet someone off of the digital blade without it. From that point, you can decide if you want to set up a date. In all likelihood, you'll message a dozen or so providers that seem like they could be legit and then will hear back from maybe 4. The process I described is usually done multitask style with your good leads texting you all at roughly the same time. You'll get some stragglers over the next couple days and it's up to you if you want to run the game with them too. Make sure ain't nobody hiding in the closet and ask to take a leak to do a bathroom / shower check.
Originally Posted by Maverick168
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 12:43 #3456Regular Member

Posts: 16Never, never ever again! EvaDenisesweets
I've mentioned before I'm the new guy her and I'm so new I didn't ask any of you more experienced gentleman about EvaDenisesweets before my visit a few days ago. I've been lucky enough to have always enjoyed at minimum a solid B performance from any provider I've visited over the past 10 or so years. Not this time. She advertises on PD in photos that don't reflect the 50 lb weight gain since photos were taken (unless photoshop is THAT good! That really wasn't that bad except that even though I never mentioned it, she wouldn't quit talking about it. Calling it temporarily bloating! Not something I was really interested in hearing. Then came the up sell. Even though I politely declined every add on (which clearly irritated her, it ate 10 minutes into a 60 minute session. Granted, by this time I was ready for it to end anyway.
Guys, find another. This milking table already has a heifer!
-
11-16-22 18:15 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 158The facts of life
I feel with any of the aforementioned do what was done for starters. Ask, hope someone has read the tea leaves and if no one chimes in. Keep digging until you feel somewhat comfortable, then point, pull the trigger and hope for the best!
Originally Posted by Maverick168
[View Original Post]
City-source, Eros, eroticmonkey also have legit ads mixed in with the rubbish.
Google is not your friend but you can use it. Also, image searches will learn you loads!
Once you crack that code, head down to the Fig in the middle of the night and work the blade like you are hoping to replace Nury up in the valley . Oh and report back, bonus points for helmet or dash cam go pro footage! Triple points if you get shot at!
And,,,, game over if they break the chalk out for ya, its near but this ain't a keck medicine zoom class.
U take the good
U take the bad
U take them both
And there ya have
-
11-16-22 14:13 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 54Now I'm really starting to think all those ads are fake haha. What's a reliable site for escorts? Is it only tryst and pd?
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 13:53 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 158Study or Learn?
At Uni there are two types of people, those who study and those who learn. Then a bunch of other snappers.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
I learned.
And before you ask how? Simple, I learned magik.
https://www.punkglobe.com/potm1017.php
-
11-16-22 06:34 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 390Milf
Any info on this one? Reminded me of a tattooed white MILF I used to bang when I was in college.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a2b8d6bc477a4f
Tried to contact but haven't received a reply. TIA.
-
11-16-22 00:10 #3451Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Bad penny
This one is like that yates person at that colossal goatfuck of the oval office meeting in January 2017.
https://www.thatmall.com/mary/
She is getting on in years, prolly pushing 40. She is totally mercenary.











Reply With Quote





