Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 338 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3461
    Yesterday, I messaged a lady with 34 HH breast. She said she was available and would be 200 an hour.

    Once agreed upon she then sent a disclaimer, saying I am HIV positive. If you would like to still continue please let me know.

    Insanity that people are still willing to escort and people will book them and risk it.

  2. #3460
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/claudiamcpherson

    Yeah, if you like ugly gals. This one is literally in every feed I am on, even twatter.

    500 for this is a joke. She looks like a fucken family law attorney with a horrible boob job.

  3. #3459
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I have become what I forswore

    So boys, sit around the device of choice and walk back with me to around 2010 or so. Maybe a few years earlier, maybe later, but definitely before 2012. So ten years ago. Poon was on backpage, myredbook and craigslist. There was no seeking arrangements, bedpage, skip the drek, or private drek.

    There was even the two "call" system because most old farts like me did not know how to text that great.

    This gal was advertising as being in Venice. I had a job there and stayed late from time to time. The girls working Venice in those days were staying in those two shitass motels on lincoln and I would always leave with a case of covid, and this was precovid.

    Anyhoo, I get to this girl's pad. She is living in a broom closet in a house near Abbott Kinney. Her landlord is some old woman who is actively dying of tuberculosis. I have heard lighter coughing in a skyscraper fire. The girl is on step 0 of the 12 step program for recovering alcoholics and she looked like she was on the high end of a bender. She was totally high. There was not enough room in the broom closet for my dick. So I let her go to town on my dick and as a form of punishment, I fucken held off the nut until she got a good case of TMJ. I blew all over her and I never told anyone about it. Ever. Until now.

    Fast forward a decade. There is literally shit concentrate on the Westside. It is as if there was a nuclear bomb emitting donuts and aversion to BBBJ ending up in fat asses that will not blow you bare all over private delusional.

    So the girl that I saw a decade ago is now even worse on her luck.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/100230898

    She is living in a fucken rv in the middle of a homeless encampment. So I went for it at 100 for an offered fuck and a BBBJ which was decent.

  4. #3458
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Near papa johns

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/41e...716dd7f1?ref=p

    This one is all negatives.

    The studio is famous for negative energy.

    She is obese.

    She is stupid.

    She charges too much.

    She does aggressively sub par dick work.

    The parking is nonexistent on west wood boulevard. People literally just double park to pick up uber eats, and she gets pissed that you are late (I parked at the Bristol farms down the street and the security guard gave me a look).

    There is a papa johns next door, which I count as a huge positive.

  5. #3457

    Tha rulz

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick168  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm really starting to think all those ads are fake haha. What's a reliable site for escorts? Is it only tryst and pd?
    Look at their pictures. Are they the same person? What's the quality of the picture like? Is it too good? Are they all shot on a really old camera phone? Watch the videos. Are these maybe just stolen snaps? Check their post history on their ad and see if it's always been the same person. Read the old ads and see if there's any reason for the provider swap. Look for phrases in the ad that you have seen before in other ads and pay attention to awkward grammar. There is no such thing as a "cool rate. " The best due diligence you can do is to do a websearch on that phone number. Is there a history? Have they been touring? Are they in two places at once? Once you've done all this, you can text the ad if you still feel good about it. Be direct about who you are and how much time you want and whether in or out. Wait for them to bring up services. If they're vague, move on. Don't show up without knowing what you're getting and for how much. Never under any circumstances agree to a deposit. Just say that you are sorry but you don't do deposits. The fact that they asked is iffy and you should probably dip. Get as specific as possible about the services as far as price and what do are concerned. If you're looking for BBFS don't mention it in the text unless they bring it up. Subtip; BBBJ providers are a better bet if you're cruising for all out bare. If everything works out, get screened (within reason.) Facetime is the best. At this point, I probably wouldn't meet someone off of the digital blade without it. From that point, you can decide if you want to set up a date. In all likelihood, you'll message a dozen or so providers that seem like they could be legit and then will hear back from maybe 4. The process I described is usually done multitask style with your good leads texting you all at roughly the same time. You'll get some stragglers over the next couple days and it's up to you if you want to run the game with them too. Make sure ain't nobody hiding in the closet and ask to take a leak to do a bathroom / shower check.

  6. #3456

    Never, never ever again! EvaDenisesweets

    I've mentioned before I'm the new guy her and I'm so new I didn't ask any of you more experienced gentleman about EvaDenisesweets before my visit a few days ago. I've been lucky enough to have always enjoyed at minimum a solid B performance from any provider I've visited over the past 10 or so years. Not this time. She advertises on PD in photos that don't reflect the 50 lb weight gain since photos were taken (unless photoshop is THAT good! That really wasn't that bad except that even though I never mentioned it, she wouldn't quit talking about it. Calling it temporarily bloating! Not something I was really interested in hearing. Then came the up sell. Even though I politely declined every add on (which clearly irritated her, it ate 10 minutes into a 60 minute session. Granted, by this time I was ready for it to end anyway.

    Guys, find another. This milking table already has a heifer!

  7. #3455

    The facts of life

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick168  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm really starting to think all those ads are fake haha. What's a reliable site for escorts? Is it only tryst and pd?
    I feel with any of the aforementioned do what was done for starters. Ask, hope someone has read the tea leaves and if no one chimes in. Keep digging until you feel somewhat comfortable, then point, pull the trigger and hope for the best!

    City-source, Eros, eroticmonkey also have legit ads mixed in with the rubbish.

    Google is not your friend but you can use it. Also, image searches will learn you loads!
    Once you crack that code, head down to the Fig in the middle of the night and work the blade like you are hoping to replace Nury up in the valley . Oh and report back, bonus points for helmet or dash cam go pro footage! Triple points if you get shot at!
    And,,,, game over if they break the chalk out for ya, its near but this ain't a keck medicine zoom class.
    U take the good
    U take the bad
    U take them both
    And there ya have

  8. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirachinitas  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Reminded me of a tattooed white MILF I used to bang when I was in college.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a2b8d6bc477a4f

    Tried to contact but haven't received a reply. TIA.
    Now I'm really starting to think all those ads are fake haha. What's a reliable site for escorts? Is it only tryst and pd?

  9. #3453

    Study or Learn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirachinitas  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Reminded me of a tattooed white MILF I used to bang when I was in college.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a2b8d6bc477a4f

    Tried to contact but haven't received a reply. TIA.
    At Uni there are two types of people, those who study and those who learn. Then a bunch of other snappers.

    I learned.
    And before you ask how? Simple, I learned magik.

    https://www.punkglobe.com/potm1017.php

  10. #3452

    Milf

    Any info on this one? Reminded me of a tattooed white MILF I used to bang when I was in college.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...a2b8d6bc477a4f

    Tried to contact but haven't received a reply. TIA.

  11. #3451
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Bad penny

    This one is like that yates person at that colossal goatfuck of the oval office meeting in January 2017.

    https://www.thatmall.com/mary/

    She is getting on in years, prolly pushing 40. She is totally mercenary.

  12. #3450
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I found it hard, it's hard to find

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I'd totally do her. Why not? But this is just a rub and tug situation?
    Never mind, I took one for all of us. Just a rub and tug, totally useless provider. Would be better off running the ucla football program after they get fucked good and hard by the trojans on the 19th.

  13. #3449

    I would.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/41e...5-c3a0716dd7f1

    Can someone take one for the team on this one?

    The pros are she answers her texts.

    The cons are she is on the private delights diet, she probably works out of that shitty suite on Rochester and Ww with all the negative ions.
    I'd totally do her. Why not? But this is just a rub and tug situation?

  14. #3448

    Dani's video

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerK  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dani from Valley.
    Ahh man, the video is deleted. Did someone tip her off about the video?

  15. #3447
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Go bruins

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/41e...5-c3a0716dd7f1

    Can someone take one for the team on this one?

    The pros are she answers her texts.

    The cons are she is on the private delights diet, she probably works out of that shitty suite on Rochester and Ww with all the negative ions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape