Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 27140
-
11-23-22 08:40 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 126What is the password for this site?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 07:09 #7009Regular Member

Posts: 4Yume. Pleasure Palace
I reached out to Yume directly to see to "confirm" rates. Hour went up to $$ trips to Greece is $, no latex option is $, and video option is $.
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
So in English that's 6 for what used to be 3. 8.
-
11-23-22 00:48 #7008Regular Member

Posts: 19What's was the damage? I've been eyeballing her and now I'm really excited.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 19:31 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 4758Tadai. Pleasure Palace
Pretty fucking damn good. Spinner with great tits and BBFS cip. Bare pussy daty ftw.
Just finished. Will write more details later but she's one not to be missed if you like hot spinner with great service and attitude.
-
11-22-22 14:23 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 362PMd you a while back, never got a response.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 11:59 #7005Regular Member

Posts: 14Damages
Was there an upcharge and is she cute, decent looking?
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 11:22 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 215Milana / Lussy
She was away on vacation, and had some work done, she's back and DTF. Looks great. Outcall to your place Wherever or incall at her place when possible in Sheepshead bay Brooklyn. Saw her yesterday for the first time in months, sloppy BJ, Three O Daty, and BBFS. Text her if you have her number, if not, PM me.
-
11-21-22 23:46 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 34Carly Crawford
Hello, long time lurker and happy to be here. I am now traveling to NYC regularly. I have come across Carly Crawford reviews but cannot find much info on this board. I find out all menu options on her but cannot find out if BBFS is anywhere near the menu. I would break the bank to do her and yes if that meant numerous meetings to get there; I would. I just do not want to go chasing waterfalls if its not there. I know its expensive but her TER reviews are incredible.
Can I ask if anyone has seen her or has info. I would love to see a report. Even PM me if that's better. I have seen Alana White and bbfscip is easily on the menu.
-
11-21-22 20:20 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 153Chinami
10tenclub.com
In midtown today and regrettably unable to get to Jersey so I went to 10 tenclub for Japanese treat. This place has a few name changes but the site I see now is called 10 tenclub.
Anyway, I was going to check out Haruna but she was busy, Sena another spinner was tied up for 30 minutes and Mariko the big tittie girl was busy for 2 hours so I ended up checking out ChinaMi.
She's pleasant, small tittie but very accommodating. Basic show which I don't care much about as I just wanted to wash up fast. She gave me a lot of P2 P, slide my cock between her legs. I did lifted one left up and tried go in. She didn't resist but I had bad aim so I pretty much kept hitting her pussy lips or thigh and didn't get it in there.
Back in the room I sat on the bed and had he straddle me, while kissing and playing with her tits I attempt to locate her pussy hole and it was TIGHT, I could barely get my fingers in it. She needed to get a little bit wet anyway but man I had a hard time getting my fingers in and when I tried to squeeze my dick head in, I was having trouble in this position too. I think she was lifting her body up slightly as she knew I was trying to just "oops get it in" haha.
OK, continued my attack but I paused for her to work on me. So she gets on the floor while I'm still sitting up and she bbbjs me while I look at the mirror. She's a shallow and sloppy cock sucker. She only got past maybe 2 inches past my head and her other hand was handling the shaft and jerking me off at the same time. I tried to push her head down but it didn't work but whatever. She was smiling and I can't complain about getting dick sucked.
I forgot to mention she thought I was Japanese American with broken ass Japanese so I used it to my advantage later.
I throw her on the bed, I get on top get more dfk while griding my cock on her. Slowly but surely I position my cock on her pussy and I hold my cock steady for P2 P. Getting it in there and she asked "no skin"? (it means "no condom" and I asked her to give me a minute to think about it while continuing to P2 P her. Then I proceeded to insert myself deeper and she ask "take care of me?" so I nodded and then I plunged into her deep tight pussy and proceeded to fuck her.
She was tight as fuck, I needed to oil up a couple of times as it took me a long time to bust after going thru missionary folding her legs upon her chest, then driving her against the headboard lifting her ass for more downward fucking then went to doggy to hit it from the ass side. I was not able to pop. So I went back to mish, jerked off a little bit while I cool down and then re-engaged her pussy for deep pussy exploration and I was able to finally cum 2 shots inside before pulling out and unloaded 2 more shots on her stomach and pussy.
I have a few more girls on my Todo list that I want to hit this week to give Thanks for all of the great pussies Japan, China, and Korea have offered us this year!
Happy Thanksgiving boys!
-
11-20-22 20:13 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 69You and me both. The only place I know of is Executive Choice. But they barley rotate their girls. If anyone else knows a good spot with decent rotation with a non Asian majority I would be great appreciative.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 17:31 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 551Bbfs
Another girl gave her the idea to up charge she told me that another girl told her she charges for extra ruined it for me I was BBFS for a few months now I guess she was mad or jealous idk kept brining up another chick also but I try to avoid now that she knows she can up charge for extra I ask her she said that she doesn't like everyone asking her about BBFS.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 16:46 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 4758Kind of messed up that she slips you inside and then asked for an up charge. It should be at your discretion if she slipped it inside herself.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
But yes def talk. One time a girl was jealous that another girl got a higher tip as both gave me bbfscip but I gave into one of the girl who asked more $.
Then I got txts from the first girl asking me how come I tipped another girl more. SMH.
Sometimes I just don't see them again to avoid the hassle or just paid up next time to make it up.
-
11-19-22 00:26 #6998Regular Member

Posts: 1May I ask? Which place?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 21:45 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 551Bbfs
Had a session yesterday mms knows I BBFS this chick but she wasn't in today there was another girl I BBFS as well we were in the ts shower and she ask me how long I knew the other girl then she said oh you cum inside her too she's you're gf I told her no I only do it with you then she said uh huh slips me inside the ts told her I only do this with you I see the other girl with cover she didn't up charge me but she up charge me and told me it was $1** extra these girls be sharing stuff about us.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 20:33 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 4758It's also funny when I told them I was going to go see them again in midst of getting to give up BBFS but then they caught me seeing another girl and they txt me asking why I saw another girl.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
😂.











Reply With Quote






