Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22921

    I'm guessing her age

    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    How old is Nana?
    Her ad on bedpage says "34" but in person much older.

    I'm guessing her age by comparison to a Filipina I know who is 59. I'd say Nana is mid-50's at best, but looks 60+. Nice body for her age, small boobs with some sag. But her ass is cute and round, nice enough to make younger women envious. The best part is her friendly attitude, and her skills and open mind that apparently is result of years in the industry.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22585967.html

  2. #22920
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Reading this got me wondering about older AMPs, which has become a new quest. I'd like to hear about the really older MTs in area; I'm talking at least 65+, maybe even 70'. Would like those who are still playful, but not necessarily with FS menu. Asian or Latina are my targets but any ethnicity over 60 would be an experience.

    I enjoy Nana at Enliven, but lately work keeps me along I95 corridor.
    How old is Nana?

  3. #22919

    Thai

    Decided to try a Thai massage and some potential fun.

    Was in Fairfax area and found Jasmine listed on Bedpage in Fairfax.

    She was available. Texted and she sent address to private townhouse complex. Actually it was pretty far from Fairfax near or past Fairoaks mall. Nice setup for parking and entrance. Out on end of complex with few eyes around.

    Given entry instructions. Nose small sexy lady with a smile. Gave her 150 for hour and she looked at me as if for more. I gave her another 50 which was my budget for lots of naked play but not FS since that is not my thing. Condoms are pleasure killers and BB can kill you totally.

    She do pretty goo massage and a 30 min had me flip. She went right to business to relieve pressure but did not drop clothes. I asked her to drop dress and it finall did come off she had on a cute little g string that was sexy. She has a nice small body and finally I was relieved.

    Cleanup was ok and she said her roommate Lily needed the room for a client. So Jasmine shorted me about 10 minutes and was pleasant.

    Not a bad experience nor a great one. She offered next time 4 hands with Her and Lily. Did not see Lily except I think she had ad on bedpage too for Fairfax.

    Would I repeat. No. AMPs are easier to set up and find. Nice gal but not chemically sexy to me. Not real try to connect from her.

    But your experience might be different.

    HG2.

  4. #22918

    That's a big negative, ghostrider

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    So she charges $160 for the massage plus $260 for CFS? Better to get a legit massage for $80 plus tip and dream pounding an awesome looking 20 something year old across the river or at an agency for close to the same, right?
    No, $260 all in. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

  5. #22917
    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    Still, you all fine gentlemen may want to venture across the river once in a while. You may be surprised with quality massages you can get at least half of the time plus a more pleasant dream.

    It seems that you all are very fond of Candy so enjoy! I just think that there is better value to be had by other means.
    Who are these women across the river? PG AMPs?

  6. #22916
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    I still venture to other areas to explore but we have it pretty good in Woodbridge imo. The AMP / LCS / ACS opportunity is maybe the only positive about the area. Which might be saying something LOL.
    Fairly new to the hobby, since late August '22. I have been tempted to visit the 2 AMPs you recommended. I hadn't seen any reviews of them before yours. (And agree that the MPs seem to be the one good thing about this area lately.)

    Among my "things to do" list is visit a Latina. Can you suggest a decent LCS in this area?

    Feel free to PM if you prefer.

  7. #22915
    Quote Originally Posted by SemenSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Headed to queen off Franconia in a few days and wondering who is the oldest in the lineup. Kim very well could be the oldest there but I'll ask the good populace on here for their input.
    Reading this got me wondering about older AMPs, which has become a new quest. I'd like to hear about the really older MTs in area; I'm talking at least 65+, maybe even 70'. Would like those who are still playful, but not necessarily with FS menu. Asian or Latina are my targets but any ethnicity over 60 would be an experience.

    I enjoy Nana at Enliven, but lately work keeps me along I95 corridor.

  8. #22914

    There may be better values.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    Still, you all fine gentlemen may want to venture across the river once in a while. You may be surprised with quality massages you can get at least half of the time plus a more pleasant dream.

    It seems that you all are very fond of Candy so enjoy! I just think that there is better value to be had by other means.
    But I am fond of her and I value the consistency of knowing exactly what I am going to get for 2. 6 to 3. 0.

    If I want nonstop play for an hour, I hit a K agency. No better bang for the buck.

    If I want quality massage + BBBJ + cfs from a reasonabley attractive and sweet provider, I have not discovered many options better than Candy so far.

    But my journey continues or those unicorns! Send me a DM if you found one open to new players.

  9. #22913

    Market

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    No, the all in is $3. 0. Make your primary reason to visit the massage, she will work the kinks out like a true CMT, then decide on your finish.

    If you want all play, yes, go to an agency (and divulge your pii along the way).

    If you want the CMT level rub + play, then go see Candy.

    In this market, she represents value to me.
    Still, you all fine gentlemen may want to venture across the river once in a while. You may be surprised with quality massages you can get at least half of the time plus a more pleasant dream.

    It seems that you all are very fond of Candy so enjoy! I just think that there is better value to be had by other means.

  10. #22912
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I 'm not getting the math. Was the total charge for all those goodies $260 or $300? Include the entry fee.

    I would say you got a deal at $260.

    Regards.
    She ask for 3 but he got it down to 2. 6 for everything.

  11. #22911

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon  [View Original Post]
    No, if we are talking about "no pain no gain Candy", those prices are all inclusive. With that said, $$$ for FS and a regular massage seems high. That's the typical quote for nuru CFS from other Thai providers.
    Sorry but I 'm not getting the math. Was the total charge for all those goodies $260 or $300? Include the entry fee.

    I would say you got a deal at $260.

    Regards.

  12. #22910
    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    So she charges $160 for the massage plus $260 for CFS? Better to get a legit massage for $80 plus tip and dream pounding an awesome looking 20 something year old across the river or at an agency for close to the same, right?
    No, if we are talking about "no pain no gain Candy", those prices are all inclusive. With that said, $$$ for FS and a regular massage seems high. That's the typical quote for nuru CFS from other Thai providers.

  13. #22909

    No pain no gain Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    So she charges $160 for the massage plus $260 foNo painr CFS? Better to get a legit massage for $80 plus tip and dream pounding an awesome looking 20 something year old across the river or at an agency for close to the same, right?
    No, the all in is $3. 0. Make your primary reason to visit the massage, she will work the kinks out like a true CMT, then decide on your finish.

    If you want all play, yes, go to an agency (and divulge your pii along the way).

    If you want the CMT level rub + play, then go see Candy.

    In this market, she represents value to me.

  14. #22908

    Were it so easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerzoomble  [View Original Post]
    In the dog house? Surprised she didn't take the house and leave you free to do all the mongering you want.
    Someone hasn't read the Scarlet Letter.

  15. #22907

    DMV Latina Massage

    Lots of reviews on the other site. Standard nova and too pricey considering the entry fee and distance. Not close in terms of massage skills as the Thai providers at the same price. YMMV but better options out there for my money.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxWhole  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new review added on rm. Hopeful that we are getting out of lmp monopoly exploitation. Anyone been there yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape