Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 850
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballyhoo2  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Kay Leigh for the second time, and not for the last time. I have no idea how old she is--maybe 35, maybe 45. But either way she has an amazing, responsive body, and she is down to earth, fun, and real.
    Is Kay Leigh still around??

  2. #624

    Lainey, unforgettable!

    Easy set up at a hotel in Holland. She was very easy to talk to, with a great sense of humor. Once the clothes came off it got real intense, real tasty and many positions. Let's say the furniture had to be rearranged once our session was done. She gets into it, and even takes charge a little. Lovely woman that knows how to have fun. I'll be seeing her again.

  3. #623

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I read your other post and you finally hit the jackpot. Now the sad news is you may have had your one and only with the holy grail.

    good looking ✅.

    great body✅.

    oral skills✅9989;.

    responsive✅.

    friendly✅.

    clean✅.

    You're going to have to look pretty hard for another provider that checks all the boxes like your first time. Hunters den from reports I've read and pictures I've seen maybe next option.
    1000% agree, she has set the bar every high!

  4. #622

    Success!

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    I got to meet Lainey yesterday and everyone on here was spot on! Incall at a nice hotel and had a great time, she was every understanding of my first time and I was stand of fish as I didn't know what to expect. But I will be seeing her again.
    I read your other post and you finally hit the jackpot. Now the sad news is you may have had your one and only with the holy grail.

    ••••good looking ✅.

    ••••great body✅.

    ••••oral skills✅9989;.

    ••••responsive✅.

    ••••friendly✅.

    ••••clean✅.

    You're going to have to look pretty hard for another provider that checks all the boxes like your first time. Hunters den from reports I've read and pictures I've seen maybe next option.

  5. #621

    Lainey

    I got to meet Lainey yesterday and everyone on here was spot on! Incall at a nice hotel and had a great time, she was every understanding of my first time and I was stand of fish as I didn't know what to expect. But I will be seeing her again.

  6. #620

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shaonnon as well. She is a sweet lady. BBBJ was just average. Covered FS was better than most because she is tight. But. She does not offer CIM like stated even tho she says she does. Playing games a bit. FYI Communication was not the best. OK tho.
    BJ was silky smooth, gave the boys some attention too. As mentioned before her vagina is tight and responsive. Would repeat.

  7. #619

    BrentRS

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Shannon in Holland at hotel right off 31.
    Nice girl, reasonable. BBBJ, cfs (no swallow though).
    .5 ss.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/922158874465
    Saw Shaonnon as well. She is a sweet lady. BBBJ was just average. Covered FS was better than most because she is tight. But. She does not offer CIM like stated even tho she says she does. Playing games a bit. FYI Communication was not the best. OK tho.

  8. #618

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Her home base is Grand Rapids so I would suggest searching her name in the Grand Rapids Forum. To search go to "Grand Rapids / Escort review" in the upper right you will see an area for searching, Plug in her name and wa la you question will be answered.
    Rose is a real sweetheart, you can't go wrong, book an hour or two. If you got the stamina she is 100 percent GFE, nympho. I've seen here incall very safe and she came to me one night go for it and report back.

  9. #617

    Adorable Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    First timer here and I am striking out on girls you all agree have been good. I have been in contact with.

    https://holland.skipthegames.com/fem...-/093759792335

    And wondering if anyone has had any experience with her. I may very new to this and want to have a good first time, and stay out of trouble!
    Her home base is Grand Rapids so I would suggest searching her name in the Grand Rapids Forum. To search go to "Grand Rapids / Escort review" in the upper right you will see an area for searching, Plug in her name and wa la you question will be answered.

  10. #616

    Fake ad / scam

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingSauce11  [View Original Post]
    Recently moved out the Grand Rapids area in the last couple months and have been needing a nice girl to help relieve some stress! While searching on Reddit, I came across this 25 year old beautiful woman in GR named Chelsea and decided to give it a shot! After talking for a couple days we agreed on a time and place to meet in exchange for donations and her services. She asked for half upfront which I never really do but something in this encounter felt different. She was very genuine and fun to talk to. After we had our fun, I gave her the rest of the donation and we both went on our ways! Honestly one of the best hookups I've had in past 10 years and I will definitely be back soon! You can find her on Reddit but she said I was able to give out here contact information or Snapchat to other guys who were serious about potential meetups. She's able to do Incall or outcall, whichever is easier on you. Chelsea is a gem and should be taken care of!
    Watch out guys. This same report was posted in GR a couple of days ago. Fellow monger got the information, paid the deposit. Because AmazingSauce11 paid deposit and everything went well. And got ghosted. It's a well thought out plan to get deposit with no intention of following through. You can check out what happened in GR forum Escort section.

  11. #615

    Need help!

    First timer here and I am striking out on girls you all agree have been good. I have been in contact with.

    https://holland.skipthegames.com/fem...-/093759792335

    And wondering if anyone has had any experience with her. I may very new to this and want to have a good first time, and stay out of trouble!

  12. #614
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 1

    Cute girl available

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Chelsea if you make another fake account like this I will edit your posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  13. #613

    Shannon

    Saw Shannon in Holland at hotel right off 31.
    Nice girl, reasonable. BBBJ, cfs (no swallow though).
    .5 ss.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/922158874465

  14. #612

    Blue pills

    Can anyone help me out I need a couple little blue pills asap if you can help pm me Thank you.

  15. #611

    The Wonderful Lainey

    Hi All, I managed to see Lainey a couple night ago at her incall hotel in Holland. I can confirm what others have written on her. She's a wonderful lady, easy to communicate with (please be mindful that she has a life outside the hobby, so she may not respond right away), nice figure, and knows how to please her customers. I will repeat and enjoy her company again. Be kind and respectful to her and you will be rewarded.

    Take care Fred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape