Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 850
-
12-17-22 07:26 #625Senior Member

Posts: 51Is Kay Leigh still around??
Originally Posted by Ballyhoo2
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 22:28 #624Senior Member

Posts: 48Lainey, unforgettable!
Easy set up at a hotel in Holland. She was very easy to talk to, with a great sense of humor. Once the clothes came off it got real intense, real tasty and many positions. Let's say the furniture had to be rearranged once our session was done. She gets into it, and even takes charge a little. Lovely woman that knows how to have fun. I'll be seeing her again.
-
12-02-22 12:46 #623Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes!
1000% agree, she has set the bar every high!
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 21:17 #622Senior Member

Posts: 555Success!
I read your other post and you finally hit the jackpot. Now the sad news is you may have had your one and only with the holy grail.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
••••good looking ✅.
••••great body✅.
••••oral skills✅9989;.
••••responsive✅.
••••friendly✅.
••••clean✅.
You're going to have to look pretty hard for another provider that checks all the boxes like your first time. Hunters den from reports I've read and pictures I've seen maybe next option.
-
12-01-22 19:04 #621Senior Member

Posts: 49Lainey
I got to meet Lainey yesterday and everyone on here was spot on! Incall at a nice hotel and had a great time, she was every understanding of my first time and I was stand of fish as I didn't know what to expect. But I will be seeing her again.
-
11-29-22 14:04 #620Senior Member

Posts: 555Shannon
BJ was silky smooth, gave the boys some attention too. As mentioned before her vagina is tight and responsive. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 04:33 #619Senior Member

Posts: 229BrentRS
Saw Shaonnon as well. She is a sweet lady. BBBJ was just average. Covered FS was better than most because she is tight. But. She does not offer CIM like stated even tho she says she does. Playing games a bit. FYI Communication was not the best. OK tho.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 19:46 #618Senior Member

Posts: 107Rose
Rose is a real sweetheart, you can't go wrong, book an hour or two. If you got the stamina she is 100 percent GFE, nympho. I've seen here incall very safe and she came to me one night go for it and report back.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 17:05 #617Senior Member

Posts: 555Adorable Rose
Her home base is Grand Rapids so I would suggest searching her name in the Grand Rapids Forum. To search go to "Grand Rapids / Escort review" in the upper right you will see an area for searching, Plug in her name and wa la you question will be answered.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 17:01 #616Senior Member

Posts: 555Fake ad / scam
Watch out guys. This same report was posted in GR a couple of days ago. Fellow monger got the information, paid the deposit. Because AmazingSauce11 paid deposit and everything went well. And got ghosted. It's a well thought out plan to get deposit with no intention of following through. You can check out what happened in GR forum Escort section.
Originally Posted by AmazingSauce11
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 16:29 #615Senior Member

Posts: 49Need help!
First timer here and I am striking out on girls you all agree have been good. I have been in contact with.
https://holland.skipthegames.com/fem...-/093759792335
And wondering if anyone has had any experience with her. I may very new to this and want to have a good first time, and stay out of trouble!
-
11-18-22 14:56 #614Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 1Cute girl available
[Deleted by Admin]
Chelsea if you make another fake account like this I will edit your posts so they say you have AIDS.
A2
-
11-12-22 19:15 #613Senior Member

Posts: 493Shannon
Saw Shannon in Holland at hotel right off 31.
Nice girl, reasonable. BBBJ, cfs (no swallow though).
.5 ss.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/922158874465
-
10-16-22 19:13 #612Senior Member

Posts: 74Blue pills
Can anyone help me out I need a couple little blue pills asap if you can help pm me Thank you.
-
10-16-22 07:35 #611Senior Member

Posts: 58The Wonderful Lainey
Hi All, I managed to see Lainey a couple night ago at her incall hotel in Holland. I can confirm what others have written on her. She's a wonderful lady, easy to communicate with (please be mindful that she has a life outside the hobby, so she may not respond right away), nice figure, and knows how to please her customers. I will repeat and enjoy her company again. Be kind and respectful to her and you will be rewarded.
Take care Fred.












Reply With Quote




