Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 12160
-
11-21-22 20:17 #1990Banned Member

Posts: 633The amazing ABBA has returned!
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 15:26 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks for the review. I have not visited Bora but I very much enjoyed Sherri and Abba. They are both very GFE except I feel Abba's GFE was more forced and Sherri's was more natural. Personally like Sherri's body and face better, and the one thing that stood out was how soft her skin was. Both attitudes were great with Abba being a little more accommodating to requests. Would definitely repeat with either but now you got me wondering about Bora LOL.
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 13:35 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 176I believe she used to go by Hitomi in Vegas.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 21:42 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 200There is a review if you search for her name. Overall, she is pretty tall for a Japanese girl. The website state 5-4, and she might be an inch or two taller than that. Teeth are straight which is rare for Japanese girl (note that Japanese culture often prefer non-straight teeth). The tits size stated is probably based on Japanese measure too, which is usually two cups smaller than US measure. She does has good looking face.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 11:08 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 145I inboxed you.
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 04:32 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 327I left one about a page back. What other information are you looking for?
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 19:47 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 78K Pop Girls
Saw Sherri.
Looks: Bora, Abba then Sherri. I didn't find Sherri's face that attractive (compared to the others). Her face doesn't move when she talks or smiles. Plenty of make up.
Performance Abba, Bora, then Sherri. Abba 100% the best GFE out of K Pop so far. Bora is close. Sherri was more business than GFE.
Body: Bora, Abba, then Sherri. All three are great, but Bora was the best for me.
BBBJ: Sherri, Abba, then Bora. Sherri easily the best BJ out of them. She has a technique where she focuses on the first 1/3 of your cock with circulator motions. Easily makes you cum if you want to.
-
11-19-22 17:33 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 145Vanessa MP
Anyone have an extensive review on vanessa ar MP?
Thanks.
-
11-19-22 07:29 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 1016Abba
Abba is coming back DMV next week, don't think she will tour Vegas in Dec.
Originally Posted by BarneySanders
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 00:23 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 168Abba
Does anybody know the kPop affiliate in Vegas? I dreamed that Abba was going to be there in Dec. PM me if you prefer.
-
11-18-22 19:47 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 70I haven't seen a bad report on her, at least not on here.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 11:29 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 104Hana at AG
Any intel about Hana at AG? She starts today and looks cute.
https://asiangem.live/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=125
-
11-18-22 10:29 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 110Cherry DD At AG
I didn't get a chance to take the plunge with Ivy but I did see Cherry instead recently. As other reviews would mention, she is "enhanced" in almost every way (breasts, ass, lips, cheeks, eyes). Her breast surgeon did god's work though, because those were amazing and I couldn't tell at all. She is very similar to Gisella in how much work was done and that they are taller, so if you liked her, you may like Cherry as well. It was just a bit too much for me since I prefer a more natural look.
The service was GFE and she did well; lots of DFK, great DTBBJ, multiple positions and 2 pops, and very emotive with lots of eye contact. I do give her high remarks because I've been in this game for a while and she gave me my first Russian / paizuri nut (as I said, her breasts were amazing). She also has great english so you can spend some time talking to her as well.
Overall, the session was great but I won't repeat because I'm not just not enamored with her look. If you are down with the enhanced look or like big breasts, then you should run to her because the service was great.
-
11-18-22 01:41 #1977Banned Member

Posts: 633Decisions, Decisions
We've gotten some mixed reports on MP Risa, and I haven't bitten the bullet yet. But damn, if she's really so tiny and young. Can someone tip the scales for me? LOL.
-
11-17-22 23:31 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 372Ruby at JJ Clubs
Did someone in the area TOFTT with her? She's in Boston now and we are curious. Pics seem TGTBT.













Reply With Quote





