Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19228

    Real on the east side

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBambino19  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her. She is super cute.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/244690294730
    I can report she's real, head seems on straight, no scam. I've had the pleasures several times, she's kinda my go to girl in a pinch. Her pricing is reasonable, she's not watching the clock, decent head game and fine pussy. Petite and tight. Treat her good and she'll return in favor.

  2. #19227

    BBW Eve

    Saw an ad that her friend said she OD on Saturday. I've seen her before and she was always super nice. Definitely a lot thicker but she threw in threesome options with for a good deal that I partook.

    The ad gave the right number and her name. RIP if it is true.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/100214159

  3. #19226

    Raerae

    Any leads on the girl below? I searched number and name and nothing popped up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/97887114

  4. #19225

    Vivian / Diana

    Have seen her a few times with last time being in January before her price increase. Always had a good time. She really gets into role play. I rarely pay above 300/ hr for Indy gals. IMO I have yet to see anyone from Indy in looks department warranting anything close to 500 roses / hr. Anyone charging that price point better be playmate centerfold quality. But that's just me. I think she was priced fairly around 300 roses / hr. But good for her if she's getting that rate.

    So to answer your question, she is a very good time but not at that price point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Vivian / Diana recently? I was curious if she was worth her price?

  5. #19224

    Deposits / Booking / Confirmation fees=SCAM artists

    So, last night I had 2 'girls' telling me how wet their pussy was and they couldn't wait to see me. One was 120/ hhr staying at the Hilton Downtown and the other was 100/ hhr and staying at the JW Marriott downtown. LOL. So, we are going back and forth and sure enough here it comes, "require a little down payment for first time meet cool?" So, at first I say, "Oh you don't have to pay me, I will meet you for free". We banter back forth for awhile and then they are both sending me their Zelle information at the same time. So, I copy their information and send to each other and ask them to request the required down payment. Then I tell them, "OK I sent it, so what is your room number" . I wasted about a half hour of their time and couldn't be happier. One even said, "This is my profession and I don't appreciate you wasting my time. " I said, "Your profession is getting guys to Zelle you 20 bucks"?

    Pretty soon I'm sure I will be getting that text from joey bagodonuts telling me that he knows who I am and If I don't send him 1000 dollars he is going to send 10 of his men to fuck me up.

    Use a burner, stay safe and always have fun. Even if its with the scam artists.

  6. #19223

    Vivian / Diana

    Has anyone see Vivian / Diana recently? I was curious if she was worth her price?

  7. #19222

    Ryan Alaina

    Did some searching here and other places, but couldn't find any reviews. Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alaina-ryan

  8. #19221

    Another one that is fake

    Wants 20 bucks as a 'booking' fee:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/100074312

  9. #19220

    Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Got them resized.
    There must be a lot of guys falling for this scam or there wouldn't be so many 'girls' doing it.

  10. #19219

    Eva Love revisited

    I could have and probably should have answered your question on the Forum, but it was very late and I rushed my response. Anyway. Yes, Eva lived north. Way north. And east of Kokomo out in Indiana's prairie. I don't know where, or even if, she advertised as she was recommended to me by a brother here on this site. If I remember right, you partook also?

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She lived on the north side and also advertised on P411 at the time, correct?

  11. #19218

    The pics of her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Text response was quick. Sent rates upon request and her lowest was 120 for hhr. No qv offered. I asked for her name and location in the same text but she didn't give either one. Told her she was out of my budget. Few minutes went by then she asked what was my budget. Told her 50 for BBBJ. She accepted so I again asked her location. Again several minutes went by then she asked what time did I want to meet. Told her asap. Next reply from her requested advance deposit to show "that I really want her". Another no go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/99811645#.

    Tried to upload screen shot but it failed. File might be too big Will work on that when I have more time.
    Got them resized.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3061b.JPG‎  

  12. #19217

    Cali (Clarissa)

    Any info on her. She is super cute.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/244690294730

  13. #19216

    Kayla on Eros

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4062284.htm?cat=1

    Does anyone have a review or intel on Kayla? Want to confirm details before booking. Thanks!

  14. #19215
    Clear your messages and I'll PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She lived on the north side and also advertised on P411 at the time, correct?

  15. #19214
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in a massage thread as well. No private messages please. She has current urgent need for money so she's willing to see some people. If you know how to get a hold of her that is. Don't ask me. From my understanding she still currently clean and still way more of a woman than she used to be. I know there's some of you that know how to get a hold of her.
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co.../159925390075. Is this Katie you are talking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape