Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28299
    When I first started mongering years ago a Korean MT asked me to go there. I ended up not going so who knows. I don't know anyone who ever went there so I don't know what its like.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    I always assumed King Spa was a family oriented place. This TripAdvisor review from a few years ago was supposed to raise eyebrows, but honestly it piqued my interest. Am I missing something? Is there a genuine co-ed nude experience to be had here? Maybe sin is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to online reviews?

    https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser..._Illinois.html

  2. #28298

    King Spa Niles?

    I always assumed King Spa was a family oriented place. This TripAdvisor review from a few years ago was supposed to raise eyebrows, but honestly it piqued my interest. Am I missing something? Is there a genuine co-ed nude experience to be had here? Maybe sin is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to online reviews?

    https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser..._Illinois.html

  3. #28297

    You spa location

    Quote Originally Posted by BungeeJumper1  [View Original Post]
    Just tried out you spa in Naperville. Looks like its under new management. Good lucking girl not sure what nationality but very good service.
    Thank you for the review. Can you please let us know the service provided? L1 or. ? Also what's the location? There are two spas named after that.

  4. #28296
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.
    Any L3 available? Young? Good looking?

  5. #28295
    shill for 1220, ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    You spa

    Just tried out you spa in Naperville. Looks like its under new management. Good lucking girl not sure what nationality but very good service.

  6. #28294
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.
    What type you leaving for this usually?

    Maybe I'm too shy but I usually get ass play and balls licked and L1. Curious how to go about getting BBBJ.

    Last time I called and I swear she said 12 and j showed up and no answer. Hung around for 10 minutes and called back and she said I was late or something. Sometimes there's miss communication on the phone or just me idk.

    Thanks!

  7. #28293
    Quote Originally Posted by IPrivate008  [View Original Post]
    Where does she work?
    OD wellness.

  8. #28292
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.
    Where does she work?

  9. #28291
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Judy for 7-8 years. I usually just go for the rim and the bbj, but sometimes I DATY and BBFS. She is up for whatever. If you are interested in doing something with her, just take the initiative. She will stop you if she is not interested. I am not sure if "no" is in her vocabulary.
    I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.

  10. #28290
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Curious what others have experienced with Judy.?

    I have been 3-4 times and have had decent experiences.

    Usually a decent rub down and then L1 and usually tongue play in the sack and HTUMA (rim).

    Curious how anyone has gotten anymore as I'd love to advance a little.

    Thanks!
    I have been seeing Judy for 7-8 years. I usually just go for the rim and the bbj, but sometimes I DATY and BBFS. She is up for whatever. If you are interested in doing something with her, just take the initiative. She will stop you if she is not interested. I am not sure if "no" is in her vocabulary.

  11. #28289
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    How else, standing?
    Well played 😆.

  12. #28288

    Prostrate

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry not on central Ave but close to that area.
    How else, standing?

  13. #28287

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Jessica at Ozone gives a very good massage and "fun" is to be had. She's leaving in about 10 days for the winter so act fast. Busty Thai girl but with some real massage skills and very sweet. Treat her right so she wants to come back (when it's a little warmer).
    Agree. Jessica is the best.

  14. #28286

    Place good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    What's more important are the friends we've met along the way.
    I found it on RM, but it had no reviews, what kind of fun do they offer?

  15. #28285

    Lina at BHC

    [Deleted by Admin]

    You are clearly a shill for BHC and if you do this again I'll edit your post in a way that you will not like.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape