Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 40029
-
11-18-22 10:06 #28299Banned Member

Posts: 4190When I first started mongering years ago a Korean MT asked me to go there. I ended up not going so who knows. I don't know anyone who ever went there so I don't know what its like.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 09:54 #28298Senior Member

Posts: 875King Spa Niles?
I always assumed King Spa was a family oriented place. This TripAdvisor review from a few years ago was supposed to raise eyebrows, but honestly it piqued my interest. Am I missing something? Is there a genuine co-ed nude experience to be had here? Maybe sin is in the eye of the beholder when it comes to online reviews?
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser..._Illinois.html
-
11-17-22 17:10 #28297Regular Member

Posts: 5You spa location
Thank you for the review. Can you please let us know the service provided? L1 or. ? Also what's the location? There are two spas named after that.
Originally Posted by BungeeJumper1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 14:53 #28296Senior Member

Posts: 50Any L3 available? Young? Good looking?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 12:41 #28295shill for 1220, ignore all posts

Posts: 20You spa
Just tried out you spa in Naperville. Looks like its under new management. Good lucking girl not sure what nationality but very good service.
-
11-17-22 11:21 #28294Senior Member

Posts: 54What type you leaving for this usually?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm too shy but I usually get ass play and balls licked and L1. Curious how to go about getting BBBJ.
Last time I called and I swear she said 12 and j showed up and no answer. Hung around for 10 minutes and called back and she said I was late or something. Sometimes there's miss communication on the phone or just me idk.
Thanks!
-
11-17-22 10:46 #28293Senior Member

Posts: 808OD wellness.
Originally Posted by IPrivate008
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 09:24 #28292Senior Member

Posts: 37Where does she work?
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 08:43 #28291Senior Member

Posts: 808I've seen her like 3 times 1st time some prostate play licked my balls but was reluctant with L1, 2nd time straight to BBBJ cim after the massage which included a lot of ass play, 3rd time BBBJ during TS, BBBJ while she dried me off after TS then rim and BBBJ CIM in the room. She never asks for the tip before or expects a certain amount or even counts the tip in front of you. Hopefully guys aren't getting a 3 piece TS, RIM, BBBJ combo and leaving $40/$50 tips.
Originally Posted by Barbarossa
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 07:54 #28290Senior Member

Posts: 232I have been seeing Judy for 7-8 years. I usually just go for the rim and the bbj, but sometimes I DATY and BBFS. She is up for whatever. If you are interested in doing something with her, just take the initiative. She will stop you if she is not interested. I am not sure if "no" is in her vocabulary.
Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 20:49 #28289Senior Member

Posts: 218Well played 😆.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 19:32 #28288Senior Member

Posts: 341Prostrate
How else, standing?
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 18:49 #28287Senior Member

Posts: 377Jessica
Agree. Jessica is the best.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 15:33 #28286Senior Member

Posts: 146Place good?
I found it on RM, but it had no reviews, what kind of fun do they offer?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 12:43 #28285Banned Member

Posts: 1Lina at BHC
[Deleted by Admin]
You are clearly a shill for BHC and if you do this again I'll edit your post in a way that you will not like.
A2












Reply With Quote





