Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 11026
-
11-16-22 22:36 #6346Regular Member

Posts: 16How about it
Maybe me and you could team up. Walk in and see if she's looking to get a train ran on her by an Asian and a white guy.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 21:19 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 143This is exactly why we can't have nice things. I had hoped to see her, but I guess that's out of the question for obvious reasons. It's hard enough to find providers that enjoy what they are doing and then some asshole has to screw it up.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 21:10 #6344Senior Member

Posts: 111That's fucked up
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Sending positive vibes her way. I guess that means there is basically a rapist and thief on this board.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 20:13 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 270She is totally cool. I had to send my LinkedIn and driver's license.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
She is strict about her rules.
Hopefully she did that with this guy.
-
11-16-22 20:12 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 511Fun or money or both?
In your previous post you stated that she is "doing this for fun". To me that means no P4 P and is likely what the asshole that abused her thought as well. Sorry that happened to her.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 20:09 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 270Oh my God! No! She is so sweet! Why would anyone do that?
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 20:03 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 265Was it someone you gave the info to? The description you put of her made it sound like an easy target for an aggressor.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 19:30 #6339Banned Member

Posts: 84It is nice to see you have some money.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
I am sorry this happened to you.
I hope you are never threatened again.
-
11-16-22 19:15 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 451Wow!
That sux man, I see why people don't share anymore! Hopefully people that contribute or senior members. Fellas if you don't have the doe, don't participate unless it was all FREE!
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 19:10 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 1404What the actual fuck? Jesus. Why some people feel the need to do shit like this is beyond me. I sure hope the bastard gets what's coming to him.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 19:06 #6336Banned Member

Posts: 84Some asshole basically raped her today. Showed up, abused her physically and sexually and then refused to pay.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
She won't be doing this for a while if ever again.
-
11-16-22 17:49 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 603Yea no but.
Some folks can't resist crazy! You likely got her a referral.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 16:42 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 57Extreme caution
This one shook me just a bit so that I accidentally posted for Tacoma instead of settle originally.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lways/51726458
First foray into this site, and she literally (in addition to completely wasting time) threatened me with murder.
"how about you come in my room so I can kill you."
Verbatim quote from text.
Beware.
-
11-16-22 00:36 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 131Wow
She sounds great.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 20:54 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 1108Hahaha. I dropped two shots in her in 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
She loves it.











Reply With Quote






