Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 11026
-
11-15-22 20:43 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 987Don't eat her pussy!
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 19:37 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 28Post pics!
If she's ok with it. Inquiring minds want to know!
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 18:06 #6329Senior Member

Posts: 112Waste of time. Lackluster
Just don't.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 16:39 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 207Scammer
Do not go see "Blonde Berries" or "BlondeBerries" (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi.../BlondeBerries).
If you ask what her menu is she will tell you it is GFE and companionship. What she really means is that you are paying for a hand job and if you want to fuck her you got to pay 4 x the hourly which is already overpriced. Everything covered and no kissing or really any touching unless "you have gotten to know each other. " I tried to post a review on PD and it was deleted.
-
11-15-22 13:50 #6327Senior Member

Posts: 270Thank you! I am seeing her tonight!
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 13:46 #6326Senior Member

Posts: 987Thank you!
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 17:57 #6325Senior Member

Posts: 204I recognize the hotel but yeah my Spidey sense was going off.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 17:08 #6324Senior Member

Posts: 268Saw her in 2021.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
Hot, but low effort and everything covered.
She also has fake tits now which look ridiculous imo.
-
11-13-22 02:16 #6323Senior Member

Posts: 29High Volume
I agree it's all found in prior entries here. Let me hit the high points:
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
She's very popular, high volume, eager and expensive; a little thick and dumpy (IMHO).
She devoted the end of my 2021 session to coaxing me (on her bed) to write her a good review.
The textbook prop was a nice touch. Imagine getting a college degree on your back!
And I just got a rambling text (unsolicited and after over a year since I'd seen her) regarding her broken phone #.
She markets herself like there's no tomorrow.
-
11-13-22 02:11 #6322Senior Member

Posts: 483Tgbt
I haven't, and I wouldn't bother. I believe they are both fakes. If they're real, prices will be in the stratosphere with very limited, very covered everything. I'd love to be wrong, but attractive providers that actually provide are truly the exception in Seattle--especially on TNA and STG. Good luck and let us know!
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 21:25 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 1305Kimibaby
Search her username on here (all one word) and you'll find some info.
Originally Posted by LuckyShorty
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 21:07 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 204Anyone seen this girl?
-
11-12-22 12:26 #6319Regular Member

Posts: 19Username: kimibaby.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 12:25 #6318Regular Member

Posts: 19https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512844-kimibaby
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 09:59 #6317Banned Member

Posts: 2302Info on Chanel Banks
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7498.htm?cat=1
Anyone seen her? She looks a bit like a provider who used to advertise on TNA a couple years back and worked out of an apartment in Bothell. But I can't be certain.










Reply With Quote






