Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 1030 1530 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25272

    Scam waiting to happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with this Kayla. Could be TGTBT.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135203953

    She has been posting since July but I cannot find her review here. Thanks.
    That's a real girl for sure. But not in Cincinnati.

    That's girl does not exist or every dood on this board would be on this and that quicker than white on rice. Save your money send me half for fee for the the advice on cashapp. Guaranteed.

  2. #25271
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #25270

    Kayla. Anyone

    Anyone had a dream with this Kayla. Could be TGTBT.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135203953

    She has been posting since July but I cannot find her review here. Thanks.

  4. #25269

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    So, my last experience with her, about a month ago, she had me pick her up, I waited outside for 30 minutes cause she was inside getting high, we went to my place, chatted a bit, went to the bathroom, came out and she was smoking a crack pipe in my living room. Told me it was the only thing that helped her hip since her ex ran her over with his car. She was in too much pain cause of her hip to get into many positions or stay in any one for too long, BBBJ was terrible probably cause she was high. Looks have gone down high terrible from years of drug abuse. My two cents, don't ruin the memories that you have when she was fun and pretty. Save your money and jerk off. As always YMMV.

    JD.
    Ok,. So after talking to babyholly I realized I had made a mistake as to who she was. (I was thinking of a different Holly).

    ANYWAY! After her initially being rightfully upset at me, I was able to set something up to spend time with her, and I'll tell you,. AMAZING! This girl is a diamond in a field of crappy providers! Beautiful girl and very sweet, treat her good guys.

  5. #25268
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed before but $$$ qv is the latest comedy bit she is quoting. LMAO I hope none of you reprobates are paying that!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-fun/51533047
    $$$ for a quick GPS. To me she don't look like she is worth $$$ for an H. Just me.

  6. #25267

    Stephanie

    I decided to take a chance on Stephanie because no one else was responding. I know about the reports about there being a boy friend / husband there but reports said he was cool and said why not. I had tested with her with what I was looking to do and a couple of fetishes and she didn't have a problem. One of the things I liked about her was she has a nicely trimmed kitty I am a sucker for woman who have a fair amount of hair down there and to top it off she has some nice meaty pussy lips. She was shower fresh loved the DATY and BBBJ. I asked about the cameras and they said they only do that when people agree to it. I saw were cameras might be mounted but no cameras. Her husband was up stairs at the time but she asked if I wanted to meet him and I said yes. He came down he is a real mice guy the three of us talked for over an hour. You have nothing to worry about unless you were to get out of line. It's house in a nice area and I think that is why they play later in the evening so not to attract attention. Set up was easy agreed to donation. When I got there she did not ask or it or to see it. I plan on seeing her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/99824420

  7. #25266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Busty Blond

    She has been discussed before but $$$ qv is the latest comedy bit she is quoting. LMAO I hope none of you reprobates are paying that!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...e-fun/51533047

  8. #25265

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet up with Eastside Starr Friday, made the connection and got hit with details PRETTY FAST. Like the FIRST THING was pretty direct. Then I drive from UPH in torrential rain, keeping in contact the whole way, then when I arrive at the "first point" where she's supposed to give me final addr she asks for a Dick Pic, which I don't do. I was in a convenience store parking log and just NOT going to do that. She insisted because I 'got there too fast'. Whatever.

    Attaching the conv screenshots, my burner app doesn't seem to capture timestamps but this occurred between 12:45 and 2:00 Friday afternoon.

    Sounds like other mongers had better luck, I don't know what I did wrong here but I just don't send Dick Pics. Do you guys?

    From what coloring book do they learn that Cops can't send dick pics? Sure, Imma contact you, come across town with the exact amount of money you ask for and show up to someplace I've never been and you're worried I'M A COP? I don't want my junk out there as yet another piece of evidence should she BE a cop... AITA?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/99516109/5139521899
    She's been around off and on for a while, so should probably know better. She's really pretty good. But of late when she does incall, it seems to end up being a car date in her driveway, and I don't need any of that, especially since the terms of service may change while you're in transit.

  9. #25264

    She meant facial hair

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Never seen the ad before ever. I will tell ya this tho. Ad says " Always clean shaven at and first pic on her ad shows a very hairy pussy.

    So she lies right off the bat! LOL.
    Or maybe legs?

  10. #25263

    Outcall is an adventure for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMakerX81  [View Original Post]
    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/640638385010

    Saw this one while visiting NKY, after not getting responses from some recommended providers. She was a little late but came to me for 150 HHR did BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggie. She came and got ready and dressed up in lingerie. No rush and I got along with her well, also did not clock watch.
    You got lucky she showed up. And, yeah, she definitely can perform. I am guessing that when she does outcall, she doesn't bring the crack pipe in with her and use it? Or if she does, that definitely takes the risk level up a notch.

  11. #25262

    Right on.

    Well said Newbie78!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    I thought I heard she used to be a run of the mill girl charging $80 for a qv at a no name motel, then she hopped on tryst and inflated her prices like everyone else did. No way in hell I'm paying any of those girls on tryst 400 when you can see a traveling South American girl on Eros for the same $ and not get the run around.

    For anyone reading that doesn't know or still does this, PLEASE don't send these glorified streetwalker hoes with an internet connection your photo ID, or any personally identifying info. There is zero reason they need it. They aren't doing a background check on you. Your anonymity protects you from being set up, allows you to walk away from a girl that misrepresented themself, keeps you safe from idiots like Raylee that will put you on blast just for pissing them off, etc. You don't need an unstable junkie with your personal info and proof you contacted them. If these ridiculous requests stop being granted, they will stop being asked for.

  12. #25261

    Yes when she is on it she is good at her skills

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMakerX81  [View Original Post]
    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/640638385010

    Saw this one while visiting NKY, after not getting responses from some recommended providers. She was a little late but came to me for 150 HHR did BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggie. She came and got ready and dressed up in lingerie. No rush and I got along with her well, also did not clock watch.
    She has got a great set of lower lips and also knows how to suck very well. Perfect GFE when she isn't in weird mood.

  13. #25260

    Candy Pants

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/640638385010

    Saw this one while visiting NKY, after not getting responses from some recommended providers. She was a little late but came to me for 150 HHR did BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggie. She came and got ready and dressed up in lingerie. No rush and I got along with her well, also did not clock watch.

  14. #25259

    Damn, fuck that

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted me 2 times after I drove out to Amelia.

    Wants a picture Id, we came to a agreement on verification without Id (she saves all her customers Id and info, Danger).

    When we finally met it was a huge disappointment, she is tiny but was a dead fish.

    Will not repeat, was not worth the 400, maybe 100 in a pinch.
    I thought I heard she used to be a run of the mill girl charging $80 for a qv at a no name motel, then she hopped on tryst and inflated her prices like everyone else did. No way in hell I'm paying any of those girls on tryst 400 when you can see a traveling South American girl on Eros for the same $ and not get the run around.

    For anyone reading that doesn't know or still does this, PLEASE don't send these glorified streetwalker hoes with an internet connection your photo ID, or any personally identifying info. There is zero reason they need it. They aren't doing a background check on you. Your anonymity protects you from being set up, allows you to walk away from a girl that misrepresented themself, keeps you safe from idiots like Raylee that will put you on blast just for pissing them off, etc. You don't need an unstable junkie with your personal info and proof you contacted them. If these ridiculous requests stop being granted, they will stop being asked for.

  15. #25258
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    I personally attest to that, LOL. Montgomery County made me pay $250 and 5 hours of my time to attend their "JOHN'S school. Was a class designed and implemented in said name county, to humiliate, degrade, enlighten you to the sins of your ways for seeking out illicit and illegal was of the flesh. Anyway, one of the presenters was Dayton city vice detective. His opening was " I will lie to you and it's perfectly legal and will stand in court as long as I include it in the report of the sting operation". A former Dayton Prosecutor was present (he was a presenter, he really sucked) but confirmed the detectives claim. He just has to prove that you were pre-inclined to the illegal activity. That's why they confiscated my phone at my arrest. Charged me with "illegal tools" because I made initial contact using an electronic device to solicit an illegal activity. Both solicitation and use of criminal tools are misdemeanors in Dayton.
    I can agree got busted once in kenton county had to take online course write an essay and pay a fine. They didn't keep my phone or take me to jail just a citation and release. Reason they didn't take my phone was because they ask for a pic face pic I sent it like a dummy that was all the proof they needed LOL. Be safe and oh yes they can and will lie to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape