Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #847

    New Leaf / Amy

    Drove to Springfield hoping to contact a few STG prospects I've had. Can't get ahold of no one and I've only got a couple hour time window. Big head says go home little head says fuck that.

    Never been to New Leaf so gave it shot. At least Asians are reliable no matter what.

    Amy was not friendly and could be because her English is not very good but there was zero vibe with her.

    Massage was ok. Worked my ass pretty good which I like.

    Flip and asks me how much. I point to. 4 tip on table and she starts haggling to get. 60. I said that's what I got. She sighed. Proceeded with very mechanical HJ. Clean up massaged legs a few minutes as out of there in 20 minutes.

    30 minutes was 50 to house. Never going there again.

  2. #846

    Tryst

    Any one have the pleasure of meeting Natalie from Hartford tryst, also goes by melonie and met on cuddle comfort spfld ma.

  3. #845

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatekeeper  [View Original Post]
    This place got busted a couple years ago. They have since reopened and are completely legit. I made the same trip you did about a year ago get the same results as you.
    Still shaking my head. HAd all the looks of a jack shack. Cannot be seen from street, vague on phone, Mamasan running traffic so no one sees another, open until 10 pm, wanting to know if you called, asking if first time there, etc.

    Oh well, makes it I think the 2nd or 3rd time in um, lets just say many, years!

  4. #844

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Visiting from out of town, and wanted to relax. Went there by mistake, had Googled Zen and this one came up.

    Open late, hidden from main road, little Engrish on phone, must be good right?

    Wrong, got skunked.

    Was led to room and told to get ready, therapist be right in. 5 minutes later, Mama checks on Me and covers me with a sheet. Strike one.

    Therapist come in, and asks soft / medium / hard, and proceeds to tuck sheets in all around, strike 2!

    Massage starts off soft and jumps to hard, which felt good, do I let it roll.

    Brushed Her leg a few times to show interest, but she then took a 3 point stance, anchored away from reach. Strike 3!

    She leaves, and new girl come in, and my hopes went up a little, but she tucks the sheets in again and asks if I want more time. I told Her I still have 30 ins, and she laughs and says okay.

    She peels back the top half and starts with the oil, again, hopes lifted. She places sheet back, and peels back 1 leg, covers, then the other.
    This place got busted a couple years ago. They have since reopened and are completely legit. I made the same trip you did about a year ago get the same results as you.

  5. #843

    Zenergy Agawam

    Visiting from out of town, and wanted to relax. Went there by mistake, had Googled Zen and this one came up.

    Open late, hidden from main road, little Engrish on phone, must be good right?

    Wrong, got skunked.

    Was led to room and told to get ready, therapist be right in. 5 minutes later, Mama checks on Me and covers me with a sheet. Strike one.

    Therapist come in, and asks soft / medium / hard, and proceeds to tuck sheets in all around, strike 2!

    Massage starts off soft and jumps to hard, which felt good, do I let it roll.

    Brushed Her leg a few times to show interest, but she then took a 3 point stance, anchored away from reach. Strike 3!

    She leaves, and new girl come in, and my hopes went up a little, but she tucks the sheets in again and asks if I want more time. I told Her I still have 30 ins, and she laughs and says okay.

    She peels back the top half and starts with the oil, again, hopes lifted. She places sheet back, and peels back 1 leg, covers, then the other.

    I ask if okay To flip, she wipes with hot towel, and I flip. Again, sheets get tucked.

    Starts on head and looking in my eyes, starts on chest area. I try to move hands down further, and she says "we no do that here," and then I said "last time, yes you did". She says "your first time here is today". And then did some feet / calf rub and says all done and leaves.

    As I was leaving, Mama was looking at her phone and verifying my number and name. I handed the 1st girl a $20, and out I went.

    Is this normal here, or does it take a few visits to get what we want?

  6. #842

    Fiona's / Tina

    A lot of positive reviews on the massage side of things and that's what I was looking for.

    Greeted by Tina. She's older as the rest of them there I saw. She was very polite with a fun attitude that I liked. She really wanted to make sure I was comfortable. She had a mask on, jeans and t-shirt.

    Massage was meh. Not enough pressure. It was still relaxing though. Hot towel flip no negotiations straight to work. Had to coach her the whole time. Started good and slow then right to 2 hand Jack hammer. Had to slow her down and talk her through it. Finished with a nice covered front shoulder head massage.

    As I was leaving noticed "Zen Bodywork" across the street. Any info?

  7. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her, definitely an escort who are you kidding.
    Well obviously we had different experiences. Enjoy.

  8. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by YasMuji  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to see her. Def not an escort!! However I do recommend seeing her if your looking for a Cisneros massage.
    I went to see her, definitely an escort who are you kidding.

  9. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    I went on this site and found out some of these girls are really escorts, gave them a email. Phone number and kik and they responded especially cuddlecomfort1 let me know if anyone else experienced this.
    I recently went to see her. Def not an escort!! However I do recommend seeing her if your looking for a Cisneros massage.

  10. #838

    Rang the bell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion413  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time this afternoon, so drove to Parker St. Because I've had a decent experience there. Rang the bell, no answer. Bummer. Headed north to old Fiona's, now called Relaxation Bodyworks. They had large "OPEN" signs in the windows. Parked in back, rang the bell, no answer. WTF? That's the second time this has happened to me here. Is this place ever staffed? I'm done with it. After that, went across the street to Zen Bodywork. You can walk in there. The woman at the desk said they were too busy, and I needed to have an appt or come back later. I didn't have more time, so just left. I should have called in advance.

    I'd try again at Zen or Parker, but I'm over Fiona's / Relaxation.
    I've only ever walked right in at Fiona's / Relaxation, and been met immediately by whoever was managing the place that day. I never even noticed a bell outside.

  11. #837
    Had some free time this afternoon, so drove to Parker St. Because I've had a decent experience there. Rang the bell, no answer. Bummer. Headed north to old Fiona's, now called Relaxation Bodyworks. They had large "OPEN" signs in the windows. Parked in back, rang the bell, no answer. WTF? That's the second time this has happened to me here. Is this place ever staffed? I'm done with it. After that, went across the street to Zen Bodywork. You can walk in there. The woman at the desk said they were too busy, and I needed to have an appt or come back later. I didn't have more time, so just left. I should have called in advance.

    I'd try again at Zen or Parker, but I'm over Fiona's / Relaxation.

  12. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by YasMuji  [View Original Post]
    Which site?? Most if the massage ones I see require to pay $5 to get on a site. Then if you read their services and what they are asking doesn't seem true??
    The site is cuddle comfort its free.

  13. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    I went on this site and found out some of these girls are really escorts, gave them a email. Phone number and kik and they responded especially cuddlecomfort1 let me know if anyone else experienced this.
    Which site?? Most if the massage ones I see require to pay $5 to get on a site. Then if you read their services and what they are asking doesn't seem true??

  14. #834

    Cuddle comfort

    I went on this site and found out some of these girls are really escorts, gave them a email. Phone number and kik and they responded especially cuddlecomfort1 let me know if anyone else experienced this.

  15. #833

    Fiona's

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    It's to bad they don't offer more than the happy ending.
    Yeah. I've asked every time I've been there and the answers have ranged from a polite "No, not here" to outright laughing at the suggestion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape