Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 662 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7038
    Quote Originally Posted by NazyLigga  [View Original Post]
    I read all the bad reviews on Mandy, but has anyone had a good experience with her. She is so fucking hot.
    Link? If it who I think it is she will stab you.

  2. #7037

    Brienna rain

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/615191912669

    I was really horny my sexual organ was really raging with the blood. And it actually ripped my underwear. I had some very lucid REM type sleep dreams and woke up with cum all over my underwear. I had to throw my underwear in the garbage. Because my mom was going to find it and she would have sent me to the playroom for a time off. I texted and called her (Briana rain). And she said I sounded too friendly and that we wouldn't be a good match? WTF? I was really confused by her statement. She said she's all about business. And she doesn't want to be friends with me. Even if I paid her lefta $$ She says she can't take big cock. I sent her a picture of my reproductive organs and she thought I was too big but I tend to disagree. Anyways I wanted to ask about her Snapchat? She says she sells videos for $3 dollars. But when I hit her up on there she wanted $50 for one video LOL. Also is it possible to save Snapchat videos? I googled on how to do it. But just wanted to get you guys thoughts? Do you guys save all the videos on Snapchat?

  3. #7036

    Mandy

    I read all the bad reviews on Mandy, but has anyone had a good experience with her. She is so fucking hot.

  4. #7035
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a while ago (July) and went radio silence but hit her back like a week ago and she responded right away. Let it cool off a few days, watch for when she posts an ad and you'll be aiight.
    Thanks, Guess I was just impatient. I tried again on Tuesday and it went smoothly.

  5. #7034

    Santana

    Any reviews on Santana?

    Megapersonals:

    Santana here for your desire.

    I see: Men / Women / Couples.

    Age: 26.

    Santana here to please you. 100% discreect Fetish friendly greek GFE nothing.

    Rushed I'm here for you and your needs ill give you want you don't get at home a.

    Genuine experience. No games.

    Ph: 508-xxx-6160.

    City: Worcester, MA.

    Name: Santana.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C5533D35-063F-442E-AE0D-848DA448FCE7.jpeg‎   6F949D59-4651-4EB0-8A24-AFD296B08844.jpeg‎   D0F2034D-39C4-497C-AA4E-F3E08E859C31.jpeg‎   CC0653B0-6BD6-4710-BA30-93B7FE626A1A.jpeg‎  

  6. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by NotJoeB  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her via txt Friday on her new #. Radio Silence. Maybe not taking new clients? Anyone have inside info on her current availability?
    I saw her once a while ago (July) and went radio silence but hit her back like a week ago and she responded right away. Let it cool off a few days, watch for when she posts an ad and you'll be aiight.

  7. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady and what you see is what you get. She offers a safe and desecrate location. Treat her nice and she'll be honest and respectful back.
    Discreet not desecrate.

  8. #7031

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBooty  [View Original Post]
    All the WGs are climbing out of the woodwork. Christmas is coming and they got to buy kids gifts. LOL. Some good deals to be had. Lmao.
    She's a nice lady and what you see is what you get. She offers a safe and desecrate location. Treat her nice and she'll be honest and respectful back.

  9. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Debbie is advertising again. Wow there's a name from the past, welcome back Deb!

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/863926462266

    Anybody seen her recently?
    All the WGs are climbing out of the woodwork. Christmas is coming and they got to buy kids gifts. LOL. Some good deals to be had. Lmao.

  10. #7029

    Debbie

    I haven't but I'm interested if anyone has recently. She has a lot of older reviews in the New Bedford / South Coast forum. Some good, some bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Debbie is advertising again. Wow there's a name from the past, welcome back Deb!

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/863926462266

    Anybody seen her recently?

  11. #7028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418

    Debbie is back

    Debbie is advertising again. Wow there's a name from the past, welcome back Deb!

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...l/863926462266

    Anybody seen her recently?

  12. #7027

    Hoover and new clients

    Contacted her via txt Friday on her new #. Radio Silence. Maybe not taking new clients? Anyone have inside info on her current availability?

  13. #7026

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    The reviews of Jamie aka Theresa are concerning her present behavior. But of course she must conduct herself given those of us who where once regulars have abandoned her ship. She is thinner than she was before. Has advanced, as many if not all do, to "H" and needle usage. That's a fact not conjecture. Ask yourself this, good brother, are you willing to take a chance with someone now knowingly using needles? I trust not, good brother. She talks a good game. Even the other girls she used to work with and live with have turned on her and talk negatively about her. I'm sharing from personal experiences not conjecture. Yes, she was once cool. Well, not really. I do believe that there are old reviews from a few years ago on "adult look" about her shenanigans. Look it up. She has a handler that she resides with over behind the Great Brook Valley area off Tacoma Street. She always runs back to him after burning her bridges. Do not waste your time is my advice to you. Then again, do as you will. As the saying says: A hard head makes a soft behind. Many of us once enjoyed her services. We, some of us, even ignored the poor reviews. Guess what? We learned our lessons the hard way with her. The addiction is a stronghold that she cannot defeat. When I saw her, as did another brother, she had two black eyes. Even under the makeup I could see it. And she had a stench. Hey, maybe she did not wash. But she never had that ever before. I wish you well brother. I do. There are far better providers around. Patience and effort will prove worth the while. Abandon ship with Jamie / Theresa. All the best hunting, good brother.
    I can cosign all of this. I saw her probably 3 or 4 months ago and she had 2 black eyes and nasty black and blue track marks. I've never been stiffed by her but I'm cutting my losses before I get burned. I'd avoid her and I used to love pounding her asshole.

  14. #7025

    Much obliged

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD0204  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one guys. She's out of control. Got with her on Sat night, she was wasted and tossed her phone into my neighbors yard. Shows up today trying to look in my car. Her brother is her handler. Very sketchy and def both do the H unfortunately.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/965198979014
    Thank you brother. So glad that I ignored her constantly blowing my phone up last night to meet. She just seemed sketchy to me. My Spidey senses were out of control concerning her. So her driver is her brother LOL. She didn't want to share that tidbit. Phew. Thanks brother.

  15. #7024
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Slim, dark blonde hair, the word Lord tattooed on her left hand fingers.
    Really!! She's a scammer / thief now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape