Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 662 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7023

    V aka Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGriz  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her for cardate. And those pics are hers. No games, no bullshit. A negotiated $150 may be high for cardate but I thought she was worth it. She was completely legit.
    Glad, as you say, you had a good experience. That's how it should be. Those who sent me PM's beg to differ according to their experiences in NH. It matters not now given she has flown the coop to another state to play in. Thanks for your positive review / experience. It is appreciated.

  2. #7022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    The reviews are of the present

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to try Jamie but her reviews are all over the place. A few rip off reports. Any recent intell. She is posting again on STG.
    The reviews of Jamie aka Theresa are concerning her present behavior. But of course she must conduct herself given those of us who where once regulars have abandoned her ship. She is thinner than she was before. Has advanced, as many if not all do, to "H" and needle usage. That's a fact not conjecture. Ask yourself this, good brother, are you willing to take a chance with someone now knowingly using needles? I trust not, good brother. She talks a good game. Even the other girls she used to work with and live with have turned on her and talk negatively about her. I'm sharing from personal experiences not conjecture. Yes, she was once cool. Well, not really. I do believe that there are old reviews from a few years ago on "adult look" about her shenanigans. Look it up. She has a handler that she resides with over behind the Great Brook Valley area off Tacoma Street. She always runs back to him after burning her bridges. Do not waste your time is my advice to you. Then again, do as you will. As the saying says: A hard head makes a soft behind. Many of us once enjoyed her services. We, some of us, even ignored the poor reviews. Guess what? We learned our lessons the hard way with her. The addiction is a stronghold that she cannot defeat. When I saw her, as did another brother, she had two black eyes. Even under the makeup I could see it. And she had a stench. Hey, maybe she did not wash. But she never had that ever before. I wish you well brother. I do. There are far better providers around. Patience and effort will prove worth the while. Abandon ship with Jamie / Theresa. All the best hunting, good brother.

  3. #7021

    Jamie

    I'm tempted to try Jamie but her reviews are all over the place. A few rip off reports. Any recent intell. She is posting again on STG.

  4. #7020

    V

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Asked to come and see her perform in "Maine". Tells me I can come see her after this weekend's visit to Worcester. LOL! You cannot make this mess up LOL. This one is indeed a SCAM. Thanks brothers.
    I met up with her for cardate. And those pics are hers. No games, no bullshit. A negotiated $150 may be high for cardate but I thought she was worth it. She was completely legit.

  5. #7019

    Jackie

    Yes. Slim, dark blonde hair, the word Lord tattooed on her left hand fingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Does she have tattoos on her fingers? Is she a slim young girl with dark blonde hair?

  6. #7018

    Need to look

    The answer in only 12 posts down. Really!!! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it's probably TGTBT but I have to ask has anyone seen this ine or have any info:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/733599713640

    Let me know. Thanks.

  7. #7017

    New gorl

    I'm sure it's probably TGTBT but I have to ask has anyone seen this ine or have any info:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/733599713640

    Let me know. Thanks.

  8. #7016

    Watch out

    Watch out for this one guys. She's out of control. Got with her on Sat night, she was wasted and tossed her phone into my neighbors yard. Shows up today trying to look in my car. Her brother is her handler. Very sketchy and def both do the H unfortunately.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/965198979014

  9. #7015

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by WantToAsk  [View Original Post]
    If that she's playing house with the other girl, Genevieve, don't waste your time. Eyesore of an area – Kings Street off Main South. Kiki seems to have devolved from hotels / motels to Genevieve and her ilk. There's better gobble around. Good (better) hunting brother.

  10. #7014

  11. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter1  [View Original Post]
    That's her ad pic. It's fake.
    Does she have tattoos on her fingers? Is she a slim young girl with dark blonde hair?

  12. #7012

    Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a nice fat ass white (pawg) or latin girl. Anyone have any leads? Willing to travel if lead is verified. Thanks.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/876085022947

    Amber. Lot to love. Great head game. Safe Incall. Fun girl.

  13. #7011

    Fat ass wanted

    Looking for a nice fat ass white (pawg) or latin girl. Anyone have any leads? Willing to travel if lead is verified. Thanks.

  14. #7010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Is that her in the pic you attached?

    Don't see any tattoos.
    That's her ad pic. It's fake.

  15. #7009

    Jackie

    That's Jackie. She removes the tattoos from the pics in the ads. Someone else recently reported a ripoff. My experience with her was going ok until she suddenly made an excuse and stopped cold. So, yes I believe she is rotten to the core.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Is that her in the pic you attached?

    Don't see any tattoos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape