Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 987 1487 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19104
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip, I might reach out for a what the heck, although what she advertises is what I've always understood to be a "train" (MFM). I'm looking for a 2 girl + me time.
    Getting her to find the 2nd girl is tough. Once in a blue moon does it align.

    She is worth the drive- her rates are low and she is good with bare if you are in to that.

    2 warning though.

    1- she is tall. I would say 5 10 or 11. Probably weighs a good 175. I am used to being a head taller than ladies, but she answers the door in heels and can look me in the eye.

    2- pay attention to the smoking comment.

    The girl has a nose like a bloodhound and hates the smell of smoke.

    I kid you not, I saw her on a Sunday evening once after hitting a bar the night before. I had stood out with friends while they smoked, and this woman smelled it on a leather jacket 24 hours later.

    Beyond that, the woman is a great time at a great price.

  2. #19103
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a recommendation for any local providers who do a 3 way? I'm seeing Kat Snow in a couple of weeks, but I don't think it's part of her menu.
    3 ways are a common part of Rayna's menu, and usually has a variety of girls. Just contact her to see who's with her. I know I did a 3 way with her and Jana and WOW! I'd say I've become a regular of Rayna and friends.

  3. #19102

    3 and 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like I am going to take the jump tonight but thought I'd reach out to the greater group for info. Anyone got any info on these ladies. As always, I will do a full report and I appreciate any info that you can provide.

    1. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/991192656002.

    2. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/469517974015.

    3. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/007256458305.

    4. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/631118117190.

    I did a little texting with her doing recon. Says she's in Cudahy. . 8 for hhr for special. Sent extra pics. Looks a little rough but could be value.




    5. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/285891091991.
    Met #3 at a notell on Appleton, the pictures are her but I found she is much better looking in person, very accommodating, nice and clean if you enjoy daty and she is very pocket friendly.

    # 5 I wanted to meet but asked her location, she said 95th and Brown Deer. North Meadows a no go for me.

  4. #19101
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind a drive to just south of the WI border, this girl advertises it:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/713832045794
    Thanks for the tip, I might reach out for a what the heck, although what she advertises is what I've always understood to be a "train" (MFM). I'm looking for a 2 girl + me time.

  5. #19100

    Anyone know if she is legit has two different number on 2 sites


  6. #19099

    That one Pretty, Tall, Thick Chick

    Anyone ever tried this chick? I tired calling the other day to set something up. After I told her I'd like an hr she kept trying to get me to specify what we'd do during the hour and I figured I'd play it safe and acted dumb like I didn't what what she meant.


    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/wisconsin/milwaukee/99694217

  7. #19098

    3 way

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a recommendation for any local providers who do a 3 way? I'm seeing Kat Snow in a couple of weeks, but I don't think it's part of her menu.
    If you don't mind a drive to just south of the WI border, this girl advertises it:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/713832045794

  8. #19097

    Everyone gets in

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like I am going to take the jump tonight but thought I'd reach out to the greater group for info. Anyone got any info on these ladies. As always, I will do a full report and I appreciate any info that you can provide.

    1. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/991192656002.

    2. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/469517974015.

    3. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/007256458305.
    I always say whatever does it for ya. But by the looks of the ad, he's fucking her and him and she's fucking everyone too.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...r/681251896068

  9. #19096

    #1 Cam / Candace.

    I met Cam on Facebook. I also met up with her for a car date a while back. I was hoping that she would get an in call. Apparently she finally has one. She's a nice enough lady but I think she has some emotional problems. At least she is real. 150 for her time may be a bit high in my opinion. Best of luck. I hope you try her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    It's looking like I am going to take the jump tonight but thought I'd reach out to the greater group for info. Anyone got any info on these ladies. As always, I will do a full report and I appreciate any info that you can provide.

    1. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/991192656002.

    2. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/469517974015.

    3. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/007256458305.

    4. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/631118117190.

    I did a little texting with her doing recon. Says she's in Cudahy. . 8 for hhr for special. Sent extra pics. Looks a little rough but could be value.

    5. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/285891091991.

  10. #19095

    Any info on these ladies?

    It's looking like I am going to take the jump tonight but thought I'd reach out to the greater group for info. Anyone got any info on these ladies. As always, I will do a full report and I appreciate any info that you can provide.

    1. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/991192656002.

    2. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/469517974015.

    3. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/007256458305.

    4. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/631118117190.

    I did a little texting with her doing recon. Says she's in Cudahy. . 8 for hhr for special. Sent extra pics. Looks a little rough but could be value.

    5. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/285891091991.

  11. #19094
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Cherokee is a scam who requires a deposit. Thats a hard no from me..
    I do give the scammer credit that they did their homework. They sent me pictures of Cherokee inside a random hotel room & outside photos of milwaukee downtown taken from the room. LOL.

  12. #19093

    3 way recommendations?

    Does anyone have a recommendation for any local providers who do a 3 way? I'm seeing Kat Snow in a couple of weeks, but I don't think it's part of her menu.

  13. #19092

    Genevieve

    Saw this girl on Erotic monkey. Tried to set up a date 3 times She always texts me an hour later with a new time. Just wanted to know if anyone has actually seen her. Her communication is awful.

  14. #19091

    Wants deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl, is she real?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/911031100578
    I reached out to that post last night and she wanted a deposit. She said she couldn't risk getting busted, because she'd lose her job, family, etc. I told her I don't do deposits and we could verify in person. She said that I was wrong. I told her I was going to notify everybody and let them know she wants a deposit.

  15. #19090
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Hailey, the best one I have encountered. Highly recommend!!

    If you guys need a call girl and tired of running into theses cracked out hookers I advise you guys to see Hailey. He pics are really her but her red hair has faded it's like a black orange red ombre looking but over all her performance was magnificent I tried to bare back but she highly suggests safe is better for here I guess but I tried to incall but she's only driving I watched as she pulled in she's comes by her self and leaves her small puppy in the car she smells amazing her performance what's so real if you guys need the real thing CALL HER https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/384674086962.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape