Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 1469 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17028

    Finally saw Sammy!

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyKing7  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all! I have scoured the DC, NJ, and VA boards top to bottom. I cannot find any info or reviews for Sammy, which is a bit concerning before I take the plunge. She has changed her name a few times on tryst (Angel Sammy, Angelique, and now Angel) within the past few weeks. Wondering if anyone had any info on her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sammynlove7

    I also understand that info isn't freely given, and that one has to contribute in fairness. I visited a few providers in the area and provided reviews for them, and am currently working on the next list, which is why I wanted to inquire on this one. My previous contribution:.
    Schedule allowed me to return to VA for the first time in a while, and I decided to try reaching out to Sammy again. I'm short, I'm super glad that I did.

    Gentlemen, please be kind to this one. She has one of the best personalities that I've come across in a while, and has decent skills to boot. Advertising 250 hhr but gave 260 because of the same-day appointment as well as general manners which I always appreciate. Does everything covered, but really likes to kiss, which surprised me. Incall near the Fairfax area. CBJ, CG, and K9 before finishing off on her knees. Super bubbly and well worth it. I was sent off with a kiss LOL.

  2. #17027

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    The hands look a little large but what is going on with the dirty fingers. Check out the bottom lip as well.

    Stay Safe.
    Drug use causes the hands to swell and fingers are also dirty from drug activity.

  3. #17026

    Photo and fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBatsy  [View Original Post]
    You mean "him" don't you?
    The hands look a little large but what is going on with the dirty fingers. Check out the bottom lip as well.

    Stay Safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E70DDC83-363D-4B14-B94E-22EE1D9DBFB1.jpeg‎  

  4. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuiote  [View Original Post]
    Just look at the photo. Post op trans right there.
    Oddly enough it does appear to be a CIS-female. Just a hard looking one Those breast look very real. Pussy does too. Post op is still fake tits and we all kno what those look like. It does look like a transwoman did her makeup tho in some of those pics

  5. #17024
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jeff.

    Here add shows her pussy, old adds offered FS.

    Do you have info beyond the assumption that BBFS only = man?
    Just look at the photo. Post op trans right there.

  6. #17023

    Gender

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBatsy  [View Original Post]
    You mean "him" don't you?
    Hey Jeff.

    Here add shows her pussy, old adds offered FS.

    Do you have info beyond the assumption that BBFS only = man?

  7. #17022

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    After last 3 of 4 visits to various AMPs, and dropping average of $$ without FS, and massage was mediocre at best, deciding to try escorts. Never been down this road, so hoping to get some tips to locate someone fun.

    Realized if massage sucks better than MT does, why waste time and money with massage part? Not necessarily looking for FS, just other adult play, especially DATY, DFK, and BJ / HJ type of fun.

    Other than using burner phone and backup email address, any other tips that will help me sort through scam ads and find real ones? Does anyone use Bedpage or Adult Search with good results.

    How much can one ask about her limits, prices, fetishes, etc before I risk being blocked?

    If you can recommend someone in the Woodbridge area, I would appreciate it.
    Tips.

    RTFF. If reviewed well here good service is likely but not guaranteed. Search the forum for Woodbridge.

    The erotic review -you will have to pay unless you provide reviews.

    Listcrawler. Register and consider only the reviewed providers -.

    On asking. I do not discuss services or $ on a device that could be recorded.

    While this may help starting out, I do recommend TOFTT occasionally.

  8. #17021

    That's the impression I got too

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBatsy  [View Original Post]
    You mean "him" don't you?
    Completely agree.

  9. #17020
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    Looks like fun promising BBBJ specialist.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/96408091

    - ShadowKnight.
    You mean "him" don't you?

  10. #17019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest avoiding DATY. For the obvious reasons if you were going to disregard my suggestion, then just get there before me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, I keep things like that in mind. Fortunately the best play time for me are weekday mornings, so hopefully I'd be first customer of the day. If not, won't be eating at the why. Creampies are Not something I wish to experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    DATY is something I perform only with providers I am super familiar with.

    If that pu$sy taste sweet it's because I had pineapple for lunch.
    How much time needs to pass in your minds between when the last guy was inside a girl and you arrive for you to not feel grossed out doing DATY?

    If a dude fucks a girl with a condom, leaves, she showers and douches, then you come over 15 min later, would you eat that pussy if you knew what happened to her 15 min ago? What if she got fucked 2 hours ago? What if she got fucked last night, then you come in the morning after she's showered and douched?

    Does condom or no condom matter in how much time needs to pass for you to eat her out without?

  11. #17018

    Pics or it didn't happen

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Went to see ACS Tina again this week; my fourth visit.

    Normally I just stay HH and leave a. 4 unsolicited tip for the service I enjoy but today I wanted to take my time so opted for an hour and gave her $2.0 upon entering.

    Feeling pretty comfortable with her I began to ask questions during her initial BBBJ to find her limits. Anal (no), swallow (no), golden shower (no), and finally take pictures (yes).

    So I pulled my dick out of that Hoover and walked over to my clothes and grabbed my phone. Turned it to video and stuck my dick back in her mouth. She continued while looking up at the camera and winked a couple of times. After 10 min I motioned for her to stop because I didn't want to blow early so she slid over to the edge of the bed and I started banging her standing mish. Still filming she grabbed my phone so she could film from her perspective. After 5 or 10 more minutes I asked her to spin around so I could throat fuck her and film her throat bulge as I went DT on her.

    I told her I was cuming so she opened wide and I got video of the cumshot into her open mouth PSE style.

    I had a great experience and rounded out the hour talking about Hong Kong and cuddling. $2 total for the hour plus a 20 minute self made porn movie for memories.
    Yeah I'm very interested in this. I got some for trade if you want. I got to see what she can do.

  12. #17017

    Hilarious and underrated comment

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest avoiding DATY. For the obvious reasons if you were going to disregard my suggestion, then just get there before me.
    DATY is something I perform only with providers I am super familiar with.

    If that pu$sy taste sweet it's because I had pineapple for lunch.

  13. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest avoiding DATY. For the obvious reasons if you were going to disregard my suggestion, then just get there before me.
    Trust me, I keep things like that in mind. Fortunately the best play time for me are weekday mornings, so hopefully I'd be first customer of the day. If not, won't be eating at the why. Creampies are Not something I wish to experience.

  14. #17015

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily looking for FS, just other adult play, especially DATY, DFK, and BJ / HJ type of fun.
    .
    I would suggest avoiding DATY. For the obvious reasons if you were going to disregard my suggestion, then just get there before me.

  15. #17014

    Shooting Porn with Tina

    Went to see ACS Tina again this week; my fourth visit.

    Normally I just stay HH and leave a. 4 unsolicited tip for the service I enjoy but today I wanted to take my time so opted for an hour and gave her $2.0 upon entering.

    Feeling pretty comfortable with her I began to ask questions during her initial BBBJ to find her limits. Anal (no), swallow (no), golden shower (no), and finally take pictures (yes).

    So I pulled my dick out of that Hoover and walked over to my clothes and grabbed my phone. Turned it to video and stuck my dick back in her mouth. She continued while looking up at the camera and winked a couple of times. After 10 min I motioned for her to stop because I didn't want to blow early so she slid over to the edge of the bed and I started banging her standing mish. Still filming she grabbed my phone so she could film from her perspective. After 5 or 10 more minutes I asked her to spin around so I could throat fuck her and film her throat bulge as I went DT on her.

    I told her I was cuming so she opened wide and I got video of the cumshot into her open mouth PSE style.

    I had a great experience and rounded out the hour talking about Hong Kong and cuddling. $2 total for the hour plus a 20 minute self made porn movie for memories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape