Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 1029 1529 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17797

    Nala (Kenzie) and Kaya update

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Brit. Nice girl with a messy place and bad teeth. I will still probably repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/300150611458

    I thought I had something set up with Nala (Kenzie) and Kaya, but then crickets. Nala did send me a pic of Kaya. Nice! I will try again.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/785895468099
    I thought we used to be able to edit our posts but I guess not. Anyway, I finally did hook up with Nala and Kaya. They overslept, imagine that. Oh well, everything you have heard is pretty much true. A decent duo.

  2. #17796

    Brit, Nala (Kenzie), and Kaya

    I saw Brit. Nice girl with a messy place and bad teeth. I will still probably repeat.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/300150611458

    I thought I had something set up with Nala (Kenzie) and Kaya, but then crickets. Nala did send me a pic of Kaya. Nice! I will try again.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/785895468099

  3. #17795

    Sweet Vickie

    Pics of OF performer Sweet Vickie.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007;6217199[URL
    https://alegator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/99524510[/URL]

    Any info on her?

  4. #17794

    Info

    Hey all! Going to be traveling to Dayton in a day or two. Was hoping anyone had info on either of these two ladies. Thanks!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/600531193001

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/563260085600

  5. #17793

    Soccer Mom

    A long time ago, I was in Dayton and saw Soccer Mom. It was a great time. It looks like she has disappeared? Anyone know if she is still around? How to get a hold of her?

    Thanks.

  6. #17792

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007;6217199[URL
    https://alegator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/99524510[/URL]

    Any info on her?
    Probably the fakest / most potential setup ad I've seen in awhile. Did you read the description? LOL. 1000000% bad news.

  7. #17791

  8. #17790

    Big boob Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Over the weekend.

    Congrats, I guess.
    Who's the babe daddy.

  9. #17789
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Best things about her is beside great service that everyone says, you will not get text or hear from her unexpectedly. Always on time for appointment, only cancelled once in over 2 years, easy scheduling, great communication, never a rush to get you out the door. I'm my opinion out preform a young spinner any day.
    I agree. Mover stood me up always ready on set time. Service is top notch an has a box of toys she enjoys playing with an not a clock watcher.

  10. #17788
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinCurves79  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady this morning for a quick appointment, thanks to MBrownie053 for sharing the info. Skills are good and I will be repeating weekly. She offers exactly what I've been looking for and has a great attitude about it. I'm looking forward to the next visit. As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen..
    Thanks I appreciate a good friend who communicates good and is on time. Standing date every week and he got a break on donations! I'm looking for regulars.

  11. #17787

    Do or do not, there is no try.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year ago and never was able to reconnect, as she never responded back. She must didn't like me, even though it was all nice and fuzzy feelings when I met her.

    I recycled my number and connected with her again this year. She recognized me, "it's been a while!" (I know, only if you answered my texts), it was still all nice and fuzzy feelings.

    I don't know what's the deal with her not responding texts.
    I tried again all weekend. She's hot in the pictures but fuck that. I wasted too much time. Not sure if even respond if she messaged me back at this point. If I wanted to play the chase game I'd go to the bars. I'm here to get right to business. Poor communication is a done deal for me. It's cool if she doesn't respond to burner app phones, but at least say so in the fucking ad.

    Taco.

  12. #17786

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    I texted Nala. But never got any response. I use a burner app. Does she not respond to Burner app texts??
    I saw her a year ago and never was able to reconnect, as she never responded back. She must didn't like me, even though it was all nice and fuzzy feelings when I met her.

    I recycled my number and connected with her again this year. She recognized me, "it's been a while!" (I know, only if you answered my texts), it was still all nice and fuzzy feelings.

    I don't know what's the deal with her not responding texts.

  13. #17785

    Coco

    I've seen coco several times, not sure if she's been reviewed. She is very nice and location is residential. She answered the door in a robe, took me to the bed room, she opened the robe and was completely naked. I gave her a hug, she got on her knees, yanked my pants off, and started sucking. Her BBBJ was one of the best I've had in a long time. She likes the eye contact and if you like to face fuck she would like it. I can't stress this enough, head game was awesome. After a bit of that, I put a cover on, bent her over the bed and had my fun, kitty was very nice and tight. I'll be going back as much as I can, think it was $140 hhr and $200 hr. Be nice to her, she's a sweetheart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/99687672

  14. #17784

    Maneater

    Saw this lady this morning for a quick appointment, thanks to MBrownie053 for sharing the info. Skills are good and I will be repeating weekly. She offers exactly what I've been looking for and has a great attitude about it. I'm looking forward to the next visit. As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

    LC79.

  15. #17783

    Preggo big boob Danielle popped

    Over the weekend.

    Congrats, I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape