Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 928 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 13915
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9970

    Angel girl

    http://angelgirl.com/

    Saw Angel Girl at my strip hotel when I was in Vegas recently.

    Late 40's with kind of a bohemian vibe. Pics are accurate but her hair is different. Cute girl and nice body but not a hard body. Normal in shape MILF.

    Great communication. Showed up on time. Easy and fun to talk to. Very accommodating and GFE with solid BBBJ and CFS in multiple positions. Not a clock watcher.

    Nothing crazy but someone I enjoyed spending time with and the intimacy was good. I would see again next time I am in town.

  2. #9969
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    There are a few girls on pd that provide duos together. Just have to check their profile. If you look on listcrawlers they usually post it in the headings if it's an option. Probably your best bet for a good service would be BBFS with 2 kgirls. There is a veteran LA Ruby a ltlv and I hear she does a great job of guiding other girls during the service. If I wanted a 3 way that is the route I'd take.
    Link for Ruby? Tia.

  3. #9968

    Chasity

    Thanks for all the responses about Kitty. Guess that's a no.

    This one seems non-GPS. Hope others will have a good time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chasity-...s-vegas-908692

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Weren't there reports of her walking Trop and not looking even close to the pics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_5f80d6d76e279.jpg‎  

  4. #9967
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Her kid is 5 years old! Did you know about that?
    You already said this. If you're concerned then buy her a ring and pop the question.

  5. #9966
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-es...-vegas-1001935

    Any experiences? Wow has Vegas become GPS. It's a shame. She seems less GPS than many but perhaps there's reasons for that? Thank you.
    Weren't there reports of her walking Trop and not looking even close to the pics?

  6. #9965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by LexFiend  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Seven bare years ago too. She didn't even ask about condom use. Funny to read this now. She was a lot skinnier than this pic posted too.
    Her kid is 5 years old! Did you know about that?

  7. #9964
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephious  [View Original Post]
    What is GPS? Thought I knew all the abbreviations.
    Golden Pussy Syndrome. Putting rates way higher than the service calls for.

  8. #9963
    What is GPS? Thought I knew all the abbreviations.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-es...-vegas-1001935

    Any experiences? Wow has Vegas become GPS. It's a shame. She seems less GPS than many but perhaps there's reasons for that? Thank you.

  9. #9962
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing I fucked her bare 3 or 4 years ago, when she didn't have a cover. So you never know with these ******. She was missing teeth hence no smile.
    I fucked Seven bare years ago too. She didn't even ask about condom use. Funny to read this now. She was a lot skinnier than this pic posted too.

  10. #9961

    No no no

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-es...-vegas-1001935

    Any experiences? Wow has Vegas become GPS. It's a shame. She seems less GPS than many but perhaps there's reasons for that? Thank you.
    JUST don't DO IT.

  11. #9960
    Quote Originally Posted by ParatRoopa  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations? Also any advice on how to find duo providers or should I just stick to asking individuals if they can bring a friend?
    There are a few girls on pd that provide duos together. Just have to check their profile. If you look on listcrawlers they usually post it in the headings if it's an option. Probably your best bet for a good service would be BBFS with 2 kgirls. There is a veteran LA Ruby a ltlv and I hear she does a great job of guiding other girls during the service. If I wanted a 3 way that is the route I'd take.

  12. #9959
    Quote Originally Posted by HorsePower3179  [View Original Post]
    I had the absolute joy of spending an hour and a half with Jenna last week. What a gorgeous human! She is an absolute joy to be with. Young, small and beautiful.

    Here's my big tip: she does not need a lot of direction. Let her lead you down the road and follow her. She is an absolute dynamo and I struggled to keep up.

    Her web page is accurate as are the reviews on here.

    It is a good thing I'm not from the area. I would either go broke or marry this woman!
    Do you have the link to her site and what was your donation?

  13. #9958

    Threesome

    Any recommendations? Also any advice on how to find duo providers or should I just stick to asking individuals if they can bring a friend?

  14. #9957
    Quote Originally Posted by HorsePower3179  [View Original Post]
    I had the absolute joy of spending an hour and a half with Jenna last week. What a gorgeous human! She is an absolute joy to be with. Young, small and beautiful.

    Here's my big tip: she does not need a lot of direction. Let her lead you down the road and follow her. She is an absolute dynamo and I struggled to keep up.

    Her web page is accurate as are the reviews on here.

    It is a good thing I'm not from the area. I would either go broke or marry this woman!
    Does she offer bb?

  15. #9956

    Smithkitty?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-es...-vegas-1001935

    Any experiences? Wow has Vegas become GPS. It's a shame. She seems less GPS than many but perhaps there's reasons for that? Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_6323c00556d71.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape