Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2660

    Regina Little House

    I couldn't get my schedule aligned with Sofia or Vianey, my 2 favorite ladies at the Little House. I love Latinas with big boobs and large round backsides and remembered seeing good reviews for Regina so I decided to schedule a session with her. Regina was running a $160/ hour FBSM special. I knew Regina would be older but the pictures look good. The pictures in Regina's ad are current and accurate. If you are an Ass Man all I can say is WOW! She speaks very little English. If you can speak Spanish you will have a good time with Regina. Her massage was good, but it was her body slides and sensual part of the massage that was the best part of the session. I'm able to speak some Spanish but not enough to make any special requests. Regina was good with respectful mutual touch. Her ass and boobs were great to play with and to squeeze. Her nipples made great pacifiers. Her boobs made for some great Russian and it was awesome seeing my manhood going between her jugs. I think she loves having her breasts squeezed and nipples sucked on by the way she was moaning and licking her lips. Her booty would have been fun for hotdogging but it was my first session with her so I didn't want to push it. Regina told me I was muy bueno and perfecto. LOL. For $160/ hr Regina is a must see. I would repeat with her again to be able to play with her assets.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/cb786...9-e550baac3250

  2. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Pics are fake. Pulled from https://www.adalynwolf.nl/.

    And others. But an apparent blackmail report is more than reason enough.

    That said, my source said "not the girl, but fun time, FS was available. " No other details.
    Thanks Lion1! Yeah, others through PM's are not recommending her. Yes, the blackmail report is definitely enough reason to stay away.

  3. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Dang it's been a min since I saw a post from you! Glad to see a familiar face or should I say SN LOL! Glad your back and hope your back in the game unless your goin on another trip with one of UTR friends LOL.

    I still have yet to see Sophia, I know you rave about her every time she's available, hope I'll be able to this time.
    What's up brother! Yes, Sofia is a definite must see at the Little House. Looks like Vianey is also back as well. However, I decided to go see another one of my favorites Amanda instead since she rarely post and maybe only works once a month or sometimes longer. Amanda has a beautiful face and a nice backside. She and I have excellent chemistry and we have fun with our mutual massages. Amanda took care of my groin pain. LOL.

    I love being welcomed back by all the lovely ladies.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/275d8...1-27a648cbe9b1

  4. #2657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    I'd pass

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    A bit pricey if it's just a lingerie FBSM session but the pictures are hot! If the partial face and backside pictures are hers then I might TOFTT. Any intel in greatly appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/91655...5-917805daca82
    Pics are fake. Pulled from https://www.adalynwolf.nl/.

    And others. But an apparent blackmail report is more than reason enough.

    That said, my source said "not the girl, but fun time, FS was available. " No other details.

  5. #2656

    Welcome back!

    Dang it's been a min since I saw a post from you! Glad to see a familiar face or should I say SN LOL! Glad your back and hope your back in the game unless your goin on another trip with one of UTR friends LOL.

    I still have yet to see Sophia, I know you rave about her every time she's available, hope I'll be able to this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorites at the Little House Sofia is in town. She is yummy and those boobs are amazing. I'm glad to be back in town and can't wait to see this lovely lady.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24550...6-f2c41eea1ddb

  6. #2655

    Taya

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4a465...f-322683ad183c

    I had some time to kill the other day and the only person available at the time seemed to be this new girl Taya. I don't know if those pictures are actually her or not but they're close enough. I went for the hour. Got most of the 60 minutes out of it but 45 probably would have been a better choice. The massage was ok. She can do a decent amount of pressure. Doubt she's got much in the way of formal training.

    The location is one I'm sure a lot of you guys have been to before. On Balboa next to a gun shop. It's not my first time in the building but I'd never been to that particular suite before. I don't remember it being that noisy before. There was some type of class going on and hearing it though the walls and floor was kind of annoying.

    As soon as things got started she got topless and stripped down to a thong. Moderate amounts of teasing. She didn't really position herself for easy grabbing while I was face down. The body slides are always nice though. On the flip she woke it up pretty quick. I don't know whether it was the edible I took, her handiwork, or the fact that it was a few days since my last release, but even with me trying to make it last she drained it all out a lot faster than I wanted. If she was fully nude and I had a mouthful of titties I guarantee it would have been almost instant, so maybe it's a good thing that wasn't on the menu. Finished things off with some hot (paper) towels to wipe off and that was that.

    Her body seemed nice enough but I wasn't really seeing things clearly so I can't give too much detail. Average build with medium sized tits. Ass could use a little extra padding but that's a personal preference. Prettyish face. Skin a little more tanned than the pics make it look.

  7. #2654

    Sofia Little House

    One of my favorites at the Little House Sofia is in town. She is yummy and those boobs are amazing. I'm glad to be back in town and can't wait to see this lovely lady.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24550...6-f2c41eea1ddb

  8. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizz92  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with that one. A friend of mine got blackmailed.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  9. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    A bit pricey if it's just a lingerie FBSM session but the pictures are hot! If the partial face and backside pictures are hers then I might TOFTT. Any intel in greatly appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/91655...5-917805daca82
    Be careful with that one. A friend of mine got blackmailed.

  10. #2651

    Lana Jones

    A bit pricey if it's just a lingerie FBSM session but the pictures are hot! If the partial face and backside pictures are hers then I might TOFTT. Any intel in greatly appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/91655...5-917805daca82

  11. #2650

    Linda Little House

    I love being back home in San Diego. Saw that Linda was running a special and her ad indicated she has two days left in San Diego. Texting her and scheduling an appointment was easy. After I met Linda I realized I was texting her directly, which was nice.

    Linda's pictures are current and accurate. She is sporting the bleached blond hair. Those who knows me know that I love women with big boobs and a round backside. Linda is very cute, has a sexiness to her and curves in All in the right places. You will love her backside in person.

    Linda spoke perfect English and very fun to communicate with. We had immediate attraction and chemistry when we entered her playground. She is flirtatious, playful and very fun to be around. If you like her pictures and love her body type you'll love seeing her in person. Her boobs and booty are amazing. Her backside is perfectly shaped especially when she's on the massage table, swaying it around. LOL. It is firm as if she works out daily but feels nature when squeezing and rubbing it. Linda is not CMT trained but gives a good medium pressure massage. Her body slides and teasing of junior and the boys were amazing while I was on my stomach. More slides and Russian session after the flip. Linda's nipples made great pacifiers. I love her moans when I'm licking and sucking on her nipples. Mutual touch and allowed and we both explored and enjoyed each other's bodies. Linda has a great personality and aims to please and I recommend. I will definitely repeat with her when she returns.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/24337...5-b7741f161df5

  12. #2649

    Linda

    I actually saw Linda earlier this week. She's 26-28 with braces a little thick but not too bad. Speaks really good English as well. I came for the 160 special which is just FBSM with a HE. About 20-30 minutes in I asked her if she does VIP and she was down for another dollar. Had a really good time she gets into it. Everything is covered though I didn't ask for BBBJ or anything though so maybe for the right price. She's the first chick I've seen who uses flavored condoms. I'm ngl I wasn't paying attention when she put it on. When I looked down and saw it I freaked out for a second. I thought my dick turned black.

  13. #2648

    Miramar Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Great report AJ! Two sexy ladies who are on my regular rotation. I've always wondered what their 4 hands was going to be liked with them being sisters. Their one-on-one sessions are some of the best FBSM plus (YMMV) San Diego has to offer.
    Just piggybacking. I still tingle when I think of Yoniara and the sessions we had down at the Pt Loma lair. Great massage, mutual touching, up on bed with you, great convo, and very sexually charged scene with molecules and chromosones colliding into nuclear explosion. Honestly, I have walked out of there and almost headed to hospital for EKG. She also has a fabulous ass that I still think about. She gives you all 60 minutes and more and treats you like you are the last man standing on Earth.

  14. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother! Hope all is well. I love that room with the mirror set up. Yes, Vianey is one not to missed if she's in town. That booty is amazing!
    It's so round and firm man. And huge. One of a kind ass LOL. All is well man, just not posting as much of late. I caught a stray in the massage forum cleanup and it's harder to post now LOL. So it goes.

  15. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Vianey let me know she's back at the little house this week. She's such a doll. If you've seen her you know. She's got one of the bigger rooms in the little house now, had a nice big mirror set up. Totally took advantage of that. I'll see her again before she's gone.
    Hey brother! Hope all is well. I love that room with the mirror set up. Yes, Vianey is one not to missed if she's in town. That booty is amazing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape