Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 363 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5323
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    PhillyDiscreet, she is not an escort, she used to be a dancer. From time to time I let mongers know, we have other opportunities out there besides escorts. I used to visit escorts regularly, but the potential risks made me look for a better way to find women, who are not pros, and it is cheaper, cleaner and the selection? The sky is the limit. From Supermarkets, Dollar stores, malls, even at the Zoo believe or not, I have found girls without shelling more than 80 to $ a meet. That's the reason I posted in the GeneralReports. Since my TER days, a very small group of us banded together to refine the approach, we still get together and we won't change that, until we get tired of it, or get serious with someone. Meantime, enjoy the view.
    It's always good to let others know what other options are out there to get pussy. I think the majority of the guys here are looking for the ease of escorts. It's the path of least resistance and least work. Call an escort and you can be nailing her less than an hr later. Doesn't matter what you look like or if you have zero women skills. There are other options whether it be cheap or totally free but they require more work. They also require that you be at least decent looking and have some sort of rap.

    Your way is interesting. I have a few on my radar that would probably be down for it if I asked. Normal women with regular lower end jobs who could probably use the money. I may end up trying that and report back. I am sure I can pull it off because I am moderately good looking and certainly have a good line of shit. One is practically hinting at it so I should just jump. But you can't teach this. I am sure you get plenty of private messages. I know I do about my ways. But it seems they all want the easy way like there is a key word you can use and anyone can do it. I get the "well so what do you say? Who do you ask?" That all depends on a lot of things. It's not a one size fits all.

    My way is the free route. First it was dating sites but now mostly married girls I run into thru work or whatever. But that requires time. I will nail them on the first or second get together but you got to spend the time working it. That could mean a week or a month of calls and messaging with a good line of shit. And then there is the awkwardness when you get bored and ghost them. So I may go your way. Spend a little but be done with it after the fuck (s).

    Again, you can only say there are other options Many can also do it if they have a brain. But some just can't. Some guys here are not going to have a married woman be interested in them. Some guys here are going to get slapped or beat up if they approach a regular girl offering her money. You just can't teach how to do stuff like that. But cheap or free non escort non commitment sex is all around out there. Guys just got to find their niche and work it.

  2. #5322
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    PhillyDiscreet, she is not an escort, she used to be a dancer. From time to time I let mongers know, we have other opportunities out there besides escorts. I used to visit escorts regularly, but the potential risks made me look for a better way to find women, who are not pros, and it is cheaper, cleaner and the selection? The sky is the limit. From Supermarkets, Dollar stores, malls, even at the Zoo believe or not, I have found girls without shelling more than 80 to $ a meet. That's the reason I posted in the GeneralReports. Since my TER days, a very small group of us banded together to refine the approach, we still get together and we won't change that, until we get tired of it, or get serious with someone. Meantime, enjoy the view.
    Actually I owe you an apology. I lost track of the forum I was in and assumed this was posted in the escort section. My bad.

  3. #5321

    A mouthful!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    Nice one bud, great cans.
    That lady has amazing cans you are right Its Secret, she stand up like a sore thumb in the crowd. She is tall about 5'11" loooong legs, and a nice round ass, and certainly an animal in the sack. I think I'm done for the year, well maybe.

  4. #5320

    Other than escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Is she an escort? If not, why is she posted in the escort thread.
    PhillyDiscreet, she is not an escort, she used to be a dancer. From time to time I let mongers know, we have other opportunities out there besides escorts. I used to visit escorts regularly, but the potential risks made me look for a better way to find women, who are not pros, and it is cheaper, cleaner and the selection? The sky is the limit. From Supermarkets, Dollar stores, malls, even at the Zoo believe or not, I have found girls without shelling more than 80 to $ a meet. That's the reason I posted in the GeneralReports. Since my TER days, a very small group of us banded together to refine the approach, we still get together and we won't change that, until we get tired of it, or get serious with someone. Meantime, enjoy the view.

  5. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago having a quick stop in Target near AC I saw a beautiful blonde MILF wearing white short shorts and a red crop top, I smiled and she smiled back. After a few passes in the aisles, I started a conversation with her, after about 15 minutes we started walking together picking up a few more items, we both exited the store and exchange numbers. After a few days she made contact and we had lunch, after lunch we had some fun. The cold weather is coming and we will have to wait until next year to see those bodies without so many clothes on.
    Is she an escort? If not, why is she posted in the escort thread.

  6. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago having a quick stop in Target near AC I saw a beautiful blonde MILF wearing white short shorts and a red crop top, I smiled and she smiled back. After a few passes in the aisles, I started a conversation with her, after about 15 minutes we started walking together picking up a few more items, we both exited the store and exchange numbers. After a few days she made contact and we had lunch, after lunch we had some fun. The cold weather is coming and we will have to wait until next year to see those bodies without so many clothes on.
    Nice one bud, great cans.

  7. #5317

    Target

    A few days ago having a quick stop in Target near AC I saw a beautiful blonde MILF wearing white short shorts and a red crop top, I smiled and she smiled back. After a few passes in the aisles, I started a conversation with her, after about 15 minutes we started walking together picking up a few more items, we both exited the store and exchange numbers. After a few days she made contact and we had lunch, after lunch we had some fun. The cold weather is coming and we will have to wait until next year to see those bodies without so many clothes on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A.jpg‎   A1.jpg‎  

  8. #5316

  9. #5315
    Big Facts 100%.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Many of these have been mentioned before by myself and / or others. Way too many mongers have delusions about these girls. I don't know if that's due to ignorance or just wishing things were the way they wish they were to enhance their own experience. Anyway, I will list some truths that some will not like. That doesn't matter. This is what it is.

    1) These girls Do NOT care about you.

    They care about your money and what you can do for them. They do not give a shit about you. Let me repeat that. They do NOT give a shit about you. If you are under any impression that they actually care about you I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. You may have a good working relationship with a provider. She has a comfort level with you because you are a regular and you are not a nutcase. You may have worked out a nice low rate for yourself. She may act cool with you. But that isn't because she cares about you. It is because she is comfortable with you as you are an easy stress free call. Do not confuse her being comfortable with you to her caring about you. She does not care about you. She will never lend you money. She will not give you a freebie. She will not go to your funeral when you die. She sees you as a source of money and whatever else she can get from you. Make sure it's only money and at the lowest rate possible.

    2) These girls are all addicts.

    Some mongers like to think the girls they see are not addicts. You see a lot of "no signs of use" in reviews. That is a helpful point in a review. But it only means they are smart about hiding it and / or aren't totally ruled by it yet. These girls are having sex with you for money to support their habit. They are not doing it for extra money to pay bills or pay off student loans. They pull in more money a week than you do and you see they live like shit. They aren't banking that money away for retirement. It is being spent that same day on drugs.

    3) She only does BBFS with me.

    No, she does BBFS with many guys. She may tell you it's only you or you and one other guy. She is lying. It's with many guys. It may not be with every guy but it is with quite a bit. So don't think you are that special. Somebody probably hit her raw right before and after you that same day.

    4) She is trying to get her life together.

    No. She is very happy the way she is. She just wants you to think that so you feel bad for her and give her extra money and do things for her. She does not want the life you have. She would hate that. She wants the one she has. She may leave the state but she is picking up her same life elsewhere. She may "retire". That just means she either has a large group of favorite regulars to see or she hooked up with a dumb lonely rich guy. Nothing else about her has changed. When she says she is trying to get her life together she only means she wishes she wouldn't have to see so many different guys fucking her in the ass every day.

    5) She is Independent.

    There are some girls who are totally independent but it is much lower than you think. Most girls have a pimp, a handler or a boyfriend who is very aware of what they are doing and are involved in some way. It is not likely that your favorite you just saw goes back to her apartment where she lives by herself and has no man involved or living off of what she does. While we seem to feel better thinking the girl we just saw is a true independent the reality just doesn't back that up.

  10. #5314
    I agree it's 100% true

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    Many of these have been mentioned before by myself and / or others. Way too many mongers have delusions about these girls. I don't know if that's due to ignorance or just wishing things were the way they wish they were to enhance their own experience. Anyway, I will list some truths that some will not like. That doesn't matter. This is what it is.

    1) These girls Do NOT care about you.

    They care about your money and what you can do for them. They do not give a shit about you. Let me repeat that. They do NOT give a shit about you. If you are under any impression that they actually care about you I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. You may have a good working relationship with a provider. She has a comfort level with you because you are a regular and you are not a nutcase. You may have worked out a nice low rate for yourself. She may act cool with you. But that isn't because she cares about you. It is because she is comfortable with you as you are an easy stress free call. Do not confuse her being comfortable with you to her caring about you. She does not care about you. She will never lend you money. She will not give you a freebie. She will not go to your funeral when you die. She sees you as a source of money and whatever else she can get from you. Make sure it's only money and at the lowest rate possible.

    2) These girls are all addicts.

    Some mongers like to think the girls they see are not addicts. You see a lot of "no signs of use" in reviews. That is a helpful point in a review. But it only means they are smart about hiding it and / or aren't totally ruled by it yet. These girls are having sex with you for money to support their habit. They are not doing it for extra money to pay bills or pay off student loans. They pull in more money a week than you do and you see they live like shit. They aren't banking that money away for retirement. It is being spent that same day on drugs.

    3) She only does BBFS with me.

    No, she does BBFS with many guys. She may tell you it's only you or you and one other guy. She is lying. It's with many guys. It may not be with every guy but it is with quite a bit. So don't think you are that special. Somebody probably hit her raw right before and after you that same day.

    4) She is trying to get her life together.

    No. She is very happy the way she is. She just wants you to think that so you feel bad for her and give her extra money and do things for her. She does not want the life you have. She would hate that. She wants the one she has. She may leave the state but she is picking up her same life elsewhere. She may "retire". That just means she either has a large group of favorite regulars to see or she hooked up with a dumb lonely rich guy. Nothing else about her has changed. When she says she is trying to get her life together she only means she wishes she wouldn't have to see so many different guys fucking her in the ass every day.

    5) She is Independent.

    There are some girls who are totally independent but it is much lower than you think. Most girls have a pimp, a handler or a boyfriend who is very aware of what they are doing and are involved in some way. It is not likely that your favorite you just saw goes back to her apartment where she lives by herself and has no man involved or living off of what she does. While we seem to feel better thinking the girl we just saw is a true independent the reality just doesn't back that up.
    .

  11. #5313

    Mongering Tips. Facts About These Girls

    Many of these have been mentioned before by myself and / or others. Way too many mongers have delusions about these girls. I don't know if that's due to ignorance or just wishing things were the way they wish they were to enhance their own experience. Anyway, I will list some truths that some will not like. That doesn't matter. This is what it is.

    1) These girls Do NOT care about you.

    They care about your money and what you can do for them. They do not give a shit about you. Let me repeat that. They do NOT give a shit about you. If you are under any impression that they actually care about you I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. You may have a good working relationship with a provider. She has a comfort level with you because you are a regular and you are not a nutcase. You may have worked out a nice low rate for yourself. She may act cool with you. But that isn't because she cares about you. It is because she is comfortable with you as you are an easy stress free call. Do not confuse her being comfortable with you to her caring about you. She does not care about you. She will never lend you money. She will not give you a freebie. She will not go to your funeral when you die. She sees you as a source of money and whatever else she can get from you. Make sure it's only money and at the lowest rate possible.

    2) These girls are all addicts.

    Some mongers like to think the girls they see are not addicts. You see a lot of "no signs of use" in reviews. That is a helpful point in a review. But it only means they are smart about hiding it and / or aren't totally ruled by it yet. These girls are having sex with you for money to support their habit. They are not doing it for extra money to pay bills or pay off student loans. They pull in more money a week than you do and you see they live like shit. They aren't banking that money away for retirement. It is being spent that same day on drugs.

    3) She only does BBFS with me.

    No, she does BBFS with many guys. She may tell you it's only you or you and one other guy. She is lying. It's with many guys. It may not be with every guy but it is with quite a bit. So don't think you are that special. Somebody probably hit her raw right before and after you that same day.

    4) She is trying to get her life together.

    No. She is very happy the way she is. She just wants you to think that so you feel bad for her and give her extra money and do things for her. She does not want the life you have. She would hate that. She wants the one she has. She may leave the state but she is picking up her same life elsewhere. She may "retire". That just means she either has a large group of favorite regulars to see or she hooked up with a dumb lonely rich guy. Nothing else about her has changed. When she says she is trying to get her life together she only means she wishes she wouldn't have to see so many different guys fucking her in the ass every day.

    5) She is Independent.

    There are some girls who are totally independent but it is much lower than you think. Most girls have a pimp, a handler or a boyfriend who is very aware of what they are doing and are involved in some way. It is not likely that your favorite you just saw goes back to her apartment where she lives by herself and has no man involved or living off of what she does. While we seem to feel better thinking the girl we just saw is a true independent the reality just doesn't back that up.

  12. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    I hope you got a freebie or a deep discount for helping her pack. Did you at least kick her in the ass as she went out the door when you said goodbye?

    You know the deal. No matter how tight you get with a provider where you are paying almost nothing to see them you know they could care less about you and are always trying to get something off you.
    I didn't really care by then. The big thing to be learned from this is always remember to keep hands on the wheel and always stay firmly in your lane. The 3 FS apply find them fuck 'them forget them.

  13. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    I got wise to her games. For a while it was good. Then like I said it started to get boring. Like my ex wife! She decided to move out of state I helped her pack!
    I hope you got a freebie or a deep discount for helping her pack. Did you at least kick her in the ass as she went out the door when you said goodbye?

    You know the deal. No matter how tight you get with a provider where you are paying almost nothing to see them you know they could care less about you and are always trying to get something off you.

  14. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    They try to pull that crap sometimes after you have them down to a low regular rate. When they pull the I am in a bind act I will pay the 200 if the call will be much longer. Look by now, as you said, the pussy is mostly boring at this point. The low rate is all that keeps us there. Sorry hon but you no longer get new pussy rates.
    I got wise to her games. For a while it was good. Then like I said it started to get boring. Like my ex wife! She decided to move out of state I helped her pack!

  15. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    I had one a was seeing few years ago. Saw her quite a lot for her regular price which was quite reasonable at the time. 2 hours for 3 Bennies. Went in for a while. Then my money train rain down. Told her I couldn't see her as we were going. Her rpsonse was just to make it the room cost. Like $100 same time frame now. Saw her a number of times at that rate. Honestly in due time I was actually getting bored of her pussy! Then one time out the blue I get the "I'm in a bind can you help me out with lime $200" So I'm already ahead of the game with her. So I split the difference with her. Now I'm still seeing her for the same rates. Once a week or so. Then the numbers started going higher. By the time it was all done. By my figures I was still ahead by a ways. But whatever she left the state and I don't miss her one bit.
    They try to pull that crap sometimes after you have them down to a low regular rate. When they pull the I am in a bind act I will pay the 200 if the call will be much longer. Look by now, as you said, the pussy is mostly boring at this point. The low rate is all that keeps us there. Sorry hon but you no longer get new pussy rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape