Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 41291
-
11-14-22 16:20 #28811Senior Member

Posts: 36Would like her info.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 16:12 #28810Senior Member

Posts: 180You missed me.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 16:08 #28809Senior Member

Posts: 27Trying to see her as well, previous report says she got a little healthy weight added, but have asked her if she can send a current pic and just ignores then will message me like "when are you coming?" And forget we just discussed it 10 min ago. I'm on fence now.
Originally Posted by AtsJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 15:03 #28808Senior Member

Posts: 560Coming today
Ok, I think I've responded to all the Seniors who have asked for her digits. Course some of your mailboxes are full. Anyway she's in Jax now and looking for friends to see.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
Lmk if I've missed anyone, she will be here all week.
Sandman.
-
11-14-22 12:44 #28807Senior Member

Posts: 522Walking Dead
Seen her about a month ago at a corner store. She was back looking like the walking dead again.
Originally Posted by AtsJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 10:32 #28806Senior Member

Posts: 180Concept sounds fun. Anyone partakin in the masked sucker?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/526401267403
-
11-13-22 23:44 #28805Banned Member

Posts: 144Thanks
I agree with what you say and I think these girls are scamming people. They delete their post when they see that their being talked about. The phone number they use now 904 690 6XXX. I will post pics of there ad when it's back up. I will also ad pics of their face too. It could all be fake pics though. Qv is 180 and h is 400.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 23:06 #28804Senior Member

Posts: 95Ariel
Back in town and looking for a update before contacting an previous dream maker. I'm used to be a regular and saw things going down hill and backed away. Was thinking about another try. But She used to post several times a day, every day. Now very seldom. Have no idea if that's a good thing or a bad thing? So just checking if there is any current info. Worth contacting or let it go?
-
11-13-22 21:10 #28803Senior Member

Posts: 75As stated, if you do the search you will find multiple positive reviews on her. I've seen her multiple times and every time is a great experience. Excellent skills, clean and very down to earth. As far as living with a SO. That's not a thing at all. Good luck on your hunt!
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 12:41 #28802Senior Member

Posts: 470Prices are Pesos, Senor
At a nickel to the dollar, these prices are accurate market value, see: 400 pesos Fancy = $20,40 350 kkkasidy = $17.86. - these prices include a discount for probability you will be robbed on mustang road.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Stand by for more tips.
HM,
Tall.
-
11-13-22 11:38 #28801Senior Member

Posts: 185https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/838904996511
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 11:21 #28800Senior Member

Posts: 129Link is dead. Is she the older red head??
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 09:53 #28799Senior Member

Posts: 780Search Midwest Monique on this thread and you'll get five pages of results.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 09:44 #28798Senior Member

Posts: 37Go for it
Although I have never seen her, I can tell you three things about her.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
1. She is legit.
2. She has been reviewed MANY times on here. Try searching again.
3. I have never seen a bad review.
Contact and see her with confidence that you will enjoy yourself.
-
11-13-22 08:31 #28797Senior Member

Posts: 225Face Pic
There is no reason to send a face picture, why would would they need it. I can only guess to weed out those they don't want to see. At door with cash in hand is harder to turn away I would think, than a picture. Don't send one! IMO.
Originally Posted by PDC90
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






