Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18269
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you post the link. I would be able to tell you if she does work with her.
    I don't have a link for the Latina BBW because I haven't seen an ad of hers on STG for a long while. She's been reviewed several times here before, I guess an old ad would pop up if you search here.

  2. #18268
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Friend of mine saw her twice. First time was okay. Second time, she had guys hanging outside and rushed him. And no bareback according to my friend.
    Thanks, Style. Well, then--as usual, it seems--NEXT!

  3. #18267
    Quote Originally Posted by PAustin  [View Original Post]
    I know that both West Warwick and Cranston Fire Stations have free Narcan to give out, no questions asked. Providence Fire might have a similar "safe station" program.
    In Mass it's free at all CVS with mass health insurance or most other health insurance will cover it. I avoid the hassle and pay for it OTC. $99.

    I've only had to use it once. But I encourage any girl I see to get one since they are all on masshealth but they don't listen.

  4. #18266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    The Latina BBW that has been reviewed her by me and several others, over a month ago sent me that third picture from that ad as one of her constant texting to see her. I texted her that I know how see looks like why send that pic? Her response was just Yes and then more Hi's for several more days. It made me wonder if they are connected because I haven't seen that girl you reviewed on STG before now. I just find it curious, not saying there's anything nefarious going on.
    If you post the link. I would be able to tell you if she does work with her.

  5. #18265
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this sweetheart tonight. Took her to get her fix and she took great care of me. Dirty talk and great pse.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/332869713183
    The Latina BBW that has been reviewed her by me and several others, over a month ago sent me that third picture from that ad as one of her constant texting to see her. I texted her that I know how see looks like why send that pic? Her response was just Yes and then more Hi's for several more days. It made me wonder if they are connected because I haven't seen that girl you reviewed on STG before now. I just find it curious, not saying there's anything nefarious going on.

  6. #18264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-feet/51656532

    She's been around a couple of years, with Sumo ads, but no TER reviews I could find. Now, there are several Brooklynns discussed on this forum, but because links were, unfortunately, never attached, I can't tell if the one above was ever discussed.

    General looks and performance? GFE?

    Will she fuck raw (on first visit)?

    Actual price?

    Incall safety?

    Junkie?

    Thanks in advance for any info, dudes!
    Friend of mine saw her twice. First time was okay. Second time, she had guys hanging outside and rushed him. And no bareback according to my friend.

  7. #18263

    Brooklynn? Info?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-feet/51656532

    She's been around a couple of years, with Sumo ads, but no TER reviews I could find. Now, there are several Brooklynns discussed on this forum, but because links were, unfortunately, never attached, I can't tell if the one above was ever discussed.

    So, if you've seen the hoe in the link above:

    General looks and performance? GFE?

    Will she fuck raw (on first visit)?

    Actual price?

    Incall safety?

    Junkie?

    Thanks in advance for any info, dudes!

  8. #18262

    Leaning into the demons

    Saw this sweetheart tonight. Took her to get her fix and she took great care of me. Dirty talk and great pse.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/332869713183

  9. #18261

    Stay away

    I'd pass. I know for a fact there's been negative reviews, even possible thefts about her. Search the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this cutie.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/957429948255

    Thanks, play safe.

  10. #18260

    Billie Jean

    No text app numbers. Yeah, good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this cutie.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/957429948255

    Thanks, play safe.

  11. #18259

    Untamable desire

    Anyone have info on this cutie.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/957429948255

    Thanks, play safe.

  12. #18258
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenTwjie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know is this one real?

    Just text her, location is warwick near airport, hhr for 100.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/38572165
    Definitely not lmao.

  13. #18257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Was there anything aside from her asking for payment up front that makes you think she was trying to rip you off? Payment prior to services being rendered has always been pretty standard as far as I'm aware. I mean if I were a provider I'd make sure to get the money up-front too.

    Friend in the apartment could just be for safety. Anyone else have any experiences with her?
    No her whole demeanor was rude, Her friend works with her she was laying on a sofa with just her bra and panties on. It was the insistence of the donation upfront that was setting off my spidey sense.

    I have paid up front on occasions, But the way she held her hand out saying I have to get paid first was a red flag for me.

  14. #18256

    Utr

    Got a UTR in the eastern ct / RI area that has recently opened up to build a very limited roster. Available evenings and weekends for outcall. Milfy and gorgeous. No demons. Loves sex, anal, BBFS. Expects comp but nothing crazy.

    Only looking to exchange info w members that can supply verified info of a lady of similar caliber in the Boston or Providence area.

    Please Dm if interested.

  15. #18255
    Quote Originally Posted by Slut5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?
    Looks great. Definitely curious. Will have to sub to the OF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape