Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 12753
-
11-14-22 11:49 #10413Banned Member

Posts: 332Thank you!
I'll get to reading.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 11:24 #10412Senior Member

Posts: 2964Any info on Melissa?
Melissa is in Orlando for a few days, then over to Tampa. I did a bit of a search for her and nothing came up. Anyone seen her? Verify she's legit and provides quality service?
https://melissagurgel.escortbook.com/
-
11-14-22 11:18 #10411Senior Member

Posts: 300Chocolate BBFS
Do a search on "Muffin". That was the name she used to go by.
Originally Posted by TailHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 01:26 #10410Senior Member

Posts: 373Not sure what your asking
She very real and legitimate been offering BBFS for years. I saw her years ago wasn't bad but not memorable at all.
Originally Posted by TailHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 14:04 #10409Banned Member

Posts: 332Chocolate BBFS
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...v/883064102350
Could any of you gentlemen please give me info on this one? I have no name at all to go by so I have no idea how to search and look for info myself. Please, guys.
-
11-13-22 13:35 #10408Senior Member

Posts: 96Katrina Wet
Any intel on this one? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6892275451, if you search the ig or twitter username her old ad shows up which was also in Orlando so I figure there is some reality but just seems super young and TGTBT.
Thanks, Kuro.
Edit: Nevermind for me , asking $$.5 for QV and $$$ for hhr
-
11-13-22 11:00 #10407Senior Member

Posts: 94Paloma
Setup a meeting with her last week through her ad on AS (can't find it anymore). She's with the group of Latinas that advertise on Snapchat, I think Pamela and Fernanda are apart of the group for reference. Setup was pretty quick and easy. Got to an ok hotel off of I drive and went up to the room. Luckily, the girl in the room was exactly like the pics. Things started to go downhill from there though. Agreed to BBBJ and cim via text and was told that her handler agreed to that but she doesn't. I negotiated back down but with the addition of Greek which she texted her handler and they agreed I guess. Visit was good but pricey at $$$ for hhr with Greek. I would repeat if she did do BBBJ as she looks great, but I doubt I'd go again knowing that she doesn't.
-
11-12-22 14:27 #10406Senior Member

Posts: 886Becky
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/493977439527 has anyone seen her recently?
-
11-11-22 14:11 #10405Senior Member

Posts: 941Be careful she wants way to much information about yourself.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 14:10 #10404Senior Member

Posts: 941It is a scammer from Nigeria. My server was able to go through the VPN.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
All deposits are scams.
-
11-11-22 13:02 #10403Senior Member

Posts: 249Abella
Saw the ad, which looked fishy to say the least but decided to contact anyway since pics said verified. Comms were quick and quoted $150 hr BBBJ, bfs, Greek extra, which right there sent all sorts of red flags. After some searching, found out the girl in the pics is a different photo and video content provider that does not do meetings in person and doesn't even reside anywhere near FL.
Address given by the person in text was a hotel near 192, most definitely a scam, or a bait & switch scenario or who knows, something more dangerous. Thread safely.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2942684
-
11-11-22 12:54 #10402Regular Member

Posts: 19Nina Local New?
Anyone have any experience with Nina? Looks TGTBT, but wanted to see before booking.
https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/e38614b...9-ff62215d1e2f
-
11-11-22 12:37 #10401Senior Member

Posts: 127Lia from Tampa,
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...80698/34078344
Contacted her but did not pull the trigger. A 30% deposit was requested. I respectfully declined. I have read many reports on this board about men being scammed after giving deposits.
-
11-11-22 11:22 #10400Senior Member

Posts: 556https://avalon.sexy/
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
Your welcome. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
-
11-11-22 10:23 #10399Senior Member

Posts: 244High End request
Friends I am just heading to Orlando for the day and wanted to see if anyone can suggest a higher end escort? Looked on Eros and no one answered. Just figured I ask on here.










Reply With Quote





