Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 59506
-
11-14-22 17:02 #50746Senior Member

Posts: 241Searching a-Cup
Nothing I search has given me a A cup spinner or at least a A-cup. Anyone one know of one. Either at a AMP, LMP, KAMP or apartment? Nationality don't matter.
I just like my A-cups.
-
11-14-22 16:38 #50745Senior Member

Posts: 143Thanks guys
Thanks guy, just hit a home run with the Asian house on PIB. Wish we had these places in Bham. Dug thru reviews last night on a quick trip to ATL, pulled the trigger this morning on the place in Duluth. Arrived at apartment and was greeted by a pudgy Asian which I didn't like and I text the contact for another choice. Out walks Lucy. 24 year old Asian spinner. Jackpot! Great body, great young skin, and super tight. Name was Lucy, she will be here for a month according to contact.
-
11-14-22 11:30 #50744Senior Member

Posts: 357Seriously?
Your first post and it's clearly an advertisement, come on now.
Originally Posted by Sczdx123
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 09:08 #50743Senior Member

Posts: 736Thoughts on Cindy
I have posted my dream with Cindy at this Satellite location. Won't repeat due to services and quality of the place. Other comments on the provider or the location are welcome.
Originally Posted by MarkT
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 22:34 #50742Senior Member

Posts: 1456Fs
Sunshine Massage on pleasant hill -- Samantha, call ahead, make an appointment, she owns other parlors in Duluth so if she happens to be at one of her other parlors they will let you know.
Originally Posted by DavidGooms
[View Original Post]
DDS health hall --Mimi, like above call ahead and make an appointment.
Sweet dreams massage. Owner Michelle gives best service but all offer FS.
There are also a couple asian apartments in Duluth with many ads on Adultsearch in the escort section under asian. You won't get a massage but you get full service.
-
11-13-22 19:40 #50741Senior Member

Posts: 104AMPs in Gwinnett / Duluth
Can you please let me know about AMPs in Gwinnett / Duluth offers full service.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 18:32 #50740Senior Member

Posts: 217Finally, Tina at Pearl in Roswell
I have seen Amy and Eva. And both were good to me. But I also like NEW. So I tried Tina. Early 40's I guess. A little shorter than Amy, who is taller than many Asians. Medium build. C Boobs. It was a good day for me. After my usual 20 min getting a good massage from her, I gave her a good massage back. Let's saw my exploration of her body was ample and successful. The last 10 min were for me. UTC top (though I already had) but needed it for the finish line. 120 otd.
-
11-13-22 16:57 #50739Senior Member

Posts: 65TOFTT yesterday. Wish I had waited for your response. The girl I pulled was not worth it at all.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 15:47 #50738Senior Member

Posts: 114Dream Deferred
Thought I'd have a dream on PIB this afternoon. Texted the number from the ad on one of the posts earlier. Got an address and some rates.
One of the no's was 'no AA'. Then I was asked for age & race, plus photo for verification. I said I'm AA so I guess I'll try somewhere else. I declined the photo request. I don't send any photos EVER. They said I have to send photo because they have to find a black girl and have to get a room at an apartment or hotel. I'm like WTF? First, I'm not looking for a black provider. I like Asian ladies for massage. They said 'well, you're black, so we need the photo to make sure the girl is not afraid. WHAT?
I haven't been to an AMP since the Gold Spa days. I was never turned away. I guess times are different? Is this what I'm going to face at AMPs?
Let me know if this is a theme nowadays and whether I should just stick to black and Cuban girls at the strip clubs.
Frustrating.
- Supreme.
-
11-13-22 14:22 #50737Regular Member

Posts: 1I found a AMAZING place od massage
When I say this place is AMAZING I mean every syllable! They are so professional, clean and great at what they do. My full body massage was amazing.
Clean calming facility if I could've stayed another hour I would've. I'll definitely plan on visiting again in the future.
-
11-13-22 13:38 #50736Senior Member

Posts: 135You weren't kidding. I didn't realize there were multiple ones until you pointed it out. I used this one for Cindy.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1444021
-
11-13-22 10:41 #50735Banned Member

Posts: 1610Which place is this?
What is the name of the place on Powder Springs Rd. ? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 10:33 #50734Senior Member

Posts: 747Nice Boobs?
Hoping to find a recommendation for one with a great set of knockers. Not to big and not to small. Just right. PM please.
-
11-13-22 09:20 #50733Senior Member

Posts: 307If you're referring to the one on Powder Springs Rd, quality of women there is fairly low.
Originally Posted by GRoller
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 08:24 #50732Senior Member

Posts: 352Mostly a legit limited fun place. Sophia is the manager and is beautiful and a sweetheart, but don't expect happiness unless you have been going there for a very long time.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






