Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 37338
-
11-15-22 11:23 #27288Senior Member

Posts: 742Pebbles
Checking to see if she is still around? Never took the opportunity to see her. But after reading her reviews on here, I tried to find her ad. No luck. If she is still around. Where is she advertising? TIA.
-
11-15-22 06:13 #27287Senior Member

Posts: 26Tiffany sparkz
Saw her on Tryst and reached out. Ad said 4 for the hour but she asked 5. Strike 1. Asked for. 8 up front. I know that common with travelling girls, but seeing as I don't know her, strike 2. Confirmed only 1 pop allowed in an hour. Strike 3. Then pressed me to pay her deposit right then and there because she "only has 4 spots left" for her visit which is 2 weeks out. Strike 4.
Basically my reason for posting this is to ask does anyone have experience with her? Is she worth it?
-
11-14-22 22:30 #27286Senior Member

Posts: 29Wow
Wow sorry to hear! I was about to hit her up tomorrow morning since I just saw that she popped up on EROs earlier today. It's crazy how the service has been declining lately and prices are rising. The Latina prices haven't gone up but I haven't had good service from the "321" girls in months. It's the same thing from time after time-very mechanical and they rush you out. It seems like the best service is south of Richmond but that's a far drive for me. Thinking about going up north to Fredericksburg or NOVA to see if I have better luck.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 20:19 #27285Senior Member

Posts: 488Daniela. Richmond
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8285469.htm?cat=1
Saw this girl this afternoon. All these latinas look good, but man the service sucks. I mean sucks. She puts the hat on right away, then tries to get me hard. "Cmon man!
DOn't waster your time.
-
11-14-22 09:01 #27284Senior Member

Posts: 617These rules will fall on deaf ears as long as candy is involved.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 08:10 #27283Senior Member

Posts: 488Wouldn't call Latina's a catfish
For what its worth the latina eros girls photos have been accurate, if not they have even looked better in person (thinking 321 girls which actually now seem to have different numbers.). They way I have been handling the latina's is this.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
1. Request a QV for $. 5. Usually they accommodate.
2. When you are there, ask them for their personal number.
3. negotiate seeing them either "off the clock" or tell them exactly what you are looking for via text.
I have been offered BBFS from Star and Natalie (not the one here now). Usually for an extra 0. 5.
I have not gotten a BBBJ. Yet which is disappointing.
-
11-13-22 15:23 #27282Senior Member

Posts: 119Russians are catfishing too nowadays.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8028696.htm?cat=1
Looked more like Alexy's mom or grandma. Terrible.
-
11-13-22 10:51 #27281Senior Member

Posts: 140So so true!!
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 10:28 #27280Senior Member

Posts: 316These are 100% golden, but
In the end its just preaching to the choir. The girls who actually do read here don't give a squat about this. They only here to read what's written about them to hear gossip not to learn common sense customer service. They only way they learn is by following through with cutting them off but even then there's a desperate monger to take your place.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 00:05 #27279Senior Member

Posts: 957No, this is Natalie, I saw Natalia. It does give me hope though that she may be coming back sometime. This one, Natalie was in Richmond like a week after my great times with Natalia.
Originally Posted by Yeele
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 23:55 #27278Senior Member

Posts: 957No, this is Natalie, I saw Natalia. It does give me hope though that she may be coming back sometime. This one, Natalie was in Richmond like a week after my great times with Natalia.
Originally Posted by Yeele
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 23:03 #27277Senior Member

Posts: 311I saw her a week ago. All seemed good that day. Quick to respond and quick to set up a visit.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 21:47 #27276Senior Member

Posts: 75She hit me up Thursday, said she had a lot going on but she'd be available Friday. I didn't hit her up Friday, haven't heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 18:03 #27275Regular Member

Posts: 22What about an average blonde with motel pics from a shitty phone seems TGTBT? Either way, only one way to find out TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 16:10 #27274Senior Member

Posts: 140Tiffany (MILF)
Anyone visited Tiffany lately, I've been trying to reach her for about a week and no response, was supposed to see her today.










Reply With Quote





