Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,161 to 20,175 of 27136
-
11-14-22 07:16 #6976Senior Member

Posts: 278Is Yuri at metrogirls still BBFS friendly? She was fun and has the whole squirting thing, saw her last year and since then I've read that she doesn't do BBFS anymore.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 06:14 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 278Yes, seen her a few times. Looking for more non asians though, as those places seem to be the only ones I can find.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 04:16 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 4756Yume Hanabi of pleasure palace has no upcharge for bbfscip or cia.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 23:57 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 278Can anyone review or recommend any decent BBFS providers rather then talking about all the ones they won't be sharing? I have been on a dry spell the last 3 months due to work and my last reliable favorite, Caitlin from exec choice is m. I. a. . Other then the usual asian spots (which are getting out of hand with the upcharges, which is sadly to be expected in this economy, they are even more obnoxious with the verification process now) and other then Lears which hasn't had anything of interest for me, BBFS or otherwise, I could use some recommendations for agencies or ladies that people are actually willing to share.
-
11-13-22 17:57 #6972Senior Member

Posts: 372 providers a week is no joke.
No lie seen, I'd probably do smtng similar if I had the funds for it. And the other thing stopping me is that I can go out for a few hours a day talk to random girls and get some ass eventually. Just being lazy, and wanting easy ass.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
If I'm really really horny, I'll just go on a MILF prawl. Can take one home the same night with minimal work.
I'm going to start posting more reviews of girls mostly the ones I don't care about sharing that I'm done with, or the ones people need to get away from.
-
11-13-22 14:27 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 1043I see at least 2 unreviewed providers a week. I gotten to 12 that would offer me BBFS if I choose. Only 1 is in Manhattan due to like I said I don't monger much in borough.
Originally Posted by Maleficant
[View Original Post]
The thing that prevents me from posting more reviews and sharing. Isnt even trying keep it to myself. Like i get it some TOFTT and dont want to give away the positive experience so easily for others that did no work and didnt risk nothing. My issue is when I post a review on this forum some sections end up having no posts for 2-3 days after the review LOL. Or the section is like 99% CDP reviews. And an indy review feels out of place in it. So I just wait to see if another review happens after mine and and if none happens within a week I just skip the old review in backlog for a more recent one.
-
11-13-22 10:11 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 4756Patience and game
Nice. You got patience and game and got rewarded with gems!
Originally Posted by Maleficant
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 00:09 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 37They out there
I got 3 chicks I'm seeing right now. All 3 BBFS for about 100.1 of them bare all 3 holes, no creampi but can cum in ass all I want. Pay the 100 stay for an hr. I found her on tryst and she charges 500 for what we do for 100. Never sharing her.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
The other girl, I got her to do BBFS cia for $60 not that into her so dropped her. And I got another one saw her on skipthegames. BBFS and cip for 100, last time she stayed with me for 5 hrs. I had paid her 160. But now everytime we meet it's 100. Sometimes she sleeps over. Aint sharing that either. But they out there.
-
11-12-22 13:20 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 551Bbfs
Agree with that I had a few girls that offer BBFS and no longer offer it because everyone was asking for it I stop seeing her because she stop offering me even tho I seen her mutiple times she started making me wear it.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 10:08 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 1043I have seen many providers that do BBFS with no upcharge. In the price range of 50-180. BBFS under 200 in Manhattan exists. The issue that makes it seem like they arent out there is it is easier to review the same women over and over that others have already TOFTT then give up new names or even TOFTT on an unreviewed provider. BBFS can be a YMMV menu option. And you could mess up your situation. If you give up a new name and she did BBFS because she felt comfortable with you and she then shuts down BBFS all together after getting a bunch of random dudes hitting her up for BBFS out of nowhere. Or even go from no upcharge to upcharge for it.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
I mainly monger in Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens. All of my Manhattan BBFS names have stopped advertising. But I will give an example of the YMMV aspect from provider that was actually reviewed last year in this section. She went by Blossom this was her ad.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-0308/41965184
She offered BBFS to everyone and the review on this forum had said she upcharges and it was 250 for bb. Well I hit her up three months after that review and the upcharge went away. I could see her for BB in the 120-180 range. Only catch was I could never mention bare sex in any future texts because her husband read them. And I had to bring a condom that we can open up and throw in garbage so that if her husband/pimp asked it was proof we used protection. So one monger can get quoted 250 for bare. Another comes in and gets a much lower rate probably because things slowed down lol.
-
11-11-22 22:10 #6966Senior Member

Posts: 4756Some girls are $100 and some guys have reported lower. You have to charm you way in. No one will tell you which girl gave it up a YMMV no upcharge though.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 21:33 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 63Haruna at BookerSol
Saw Haruna at BookerSol for a 30 min appointment. She is very petite, young, and very shy. She is sweet, but was not open to DFK, which was a bit disappointing. The NYC location does not offer table shower. The shower was strictly business and did not offer any play or preview of what's to come in the session. Back in the room they have a massage table as opposed to a bed. She definitely required taking the lead. Offers BBFS for +100 and BBFSCIP for +200. I enjoyed seeing her but will probably try other providers next time.
-
11-11-22 16:35 #6964Banned Member

Posts: 102Same 4 places
Nobody here knows because they only go to the same 3 or 4 places. But are mostly shills.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 16:12 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 247Agreed
I'm out too. She used to be amazing, swallowing loads and letting me deposit them in her pussy whenever I wanted. Great body. Tight pussy. Nice personality.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
Something happened. I don't know if she caught something or what. But now sex is condom only and she won't swallow either.
At 400/ hr she used to be a great value, allowing as many pops as you wanted in your time. She used to work on me tirelessly. My cock was in her pussy or mouth most of the time I spent with her.
Its a shame, she was one of the greats. Now she's just another escort.Last edited by Slinky77; 11-11-22 at 16:13. Reason: more info
-
11-11-22 14:46 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 742Ashley is not BBFS friendly anymore, no matter how long or how many times you have seen her.
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
I and others who I have talked with, all have seen her for years, many times, got BBFS no problem all those times.
Now is a no go from her. I will not be seeing her again, assuming other long time clients won't be either if BB not available any longer.












Reply With Quote




