LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 516 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 7739
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Would you be willing to share some of the info on these girls in the DMs? I would be interested to know the price on some of these. Especially the low milage ones.
    Spearmint Rhinos have low mileage dancers willing to please your VIP DANCE quest. Just ask any random dancer and they will point you to the right direction, Synn Club Sucks, to many customers, Paradise Industry is a good place too, Synn dancers are dancing there, now Try Neptune, skinny black girl, she cool and low low mileage, she may be interested.

  2. #3838

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Well, I think we all have heard the ridiculous tips some dancers want, some others have probably even paid such high tips. But let's be open and out it out there.

    Most I've ever paid $400 (Synn) - And I just say she is viewed as low mileage and air dancer and got her #.

    Most I've been asked $700 (SRCoi) - but I've done anything but FS with her for $200 LOL. No sure how her math works.

    Less I've ever paid $100 (by (Synn) - Viewed as GPS and also high mileage but she delivered and got her #.

    Less I've ever been asked $0 (She got my $400 at Synn).
    Would you be willing to share some of the info on these girls in the DMs? I would be interested to know the price on some of these. Especially the low milage ones.

  3. #3837

    Post rhino rialto

    I don't lie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20221111_111331_723.jpg‎  

  4. #3836

    Jesse rialto

    Ok guys.

    You heard it from one of her own buddies crystal Jessie friend threw her under the bus.

    $100 yea that's all you need. You got tell Jessie to stfu and stuff dick in it.

  5. #3835

    Spr. Rhino Scarlett

    Anyone see Scarlett lately. At the rhino industry, I haven't seen her lately not sure if she works elsewhere? What's the story?

  6. #3834
    Jessie put in her bio on the website "don't come into club if you have $100" LOL.

    Everyone has different things they are into on a different day. Some guys want it easy and maximum value and will settle for a lower looking girl. Some guys want time with an 8 or 9 even if it is low mileage. It's all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    If you ever in IE and want some nasty data & daty try Crystal and Jessie rhino rialto.

  7. #3833

    Fully agree!

    That's accurate Pelican.

    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Just use the "report post" button to make your complaint, nobody wants to read arguments & insults like what killed BI.

    Any report with intel is good, you just have to recognize there's different strokes for different folks, some want fantasy & some want nasty DATA PSEs. As long as you're not asking me to pay for their pleasures, I'm good with whatever path they choose. I like cheap sex but I like girls who have good attitudes too, so all reports are valuable. We can disagree without being insulting, insults just make people clam up & not share info.

  8. #3832
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    StrawHat, you need to find another way to cope with your loneliness bro.

    I wrote a report about popular dancer and here you are attacking me and xbiker. Your comments are not constructive and contributes to nothing. God bless your heart.
    Just use the "report post" button to make your complaint, nobody wants to read arguments & insults like what killed BI.

    Any report with intel is good, you just have to recognize there's different strokes for different folks, some want fantasy & some want nasty DATA PSEs. As long as you're not asking me to pay for their pleasures, I'm good with whatever path they choose. I like cheap sex but I like girls who have good attitudes too, so all reports are valuable. We can disagree without being insulting, insults just make people clam up & not share info.

  9. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Jeep5151 is the simp we all don't want to become.

    Fair warning to all as Biker X has provided excellent feedback from these observations 🚽.
    StrawHat, you need to find another way to cope with your loneliness bro.

    I wrote a report about popular dancer and here you are attacking me and xbiker. Your comments are not constructive and contributes to nothing. God bless your heart.

  10. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    Did Jeep5151 tip her big for a regular lap dance? I see no problem with a guy just getting a regular lap dance and my tipping a few bucks. If she gave her hundred for some touch and feel, then he a simp. Otherwise, what he did was not bad in my book. Not everyone is looking to "Smash".
    LOL. Jeep5151 is the simp we all don't want to become.

    Fair warning to all as Biker X has provided excellent feedback from these observations 🚽.

  11. #3829
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    See what I mean. I don't give a fuck about Saweetie if isn't letting you pipe her then don't pay her! Meanwhile I stuck my dick in silver mist mouth. Who happens to be friends with Saweetie.

    Fellas stop giving $$ to these hoes in VIP if they ain't smash or if they delusional. If you get their # and plow them outside that's a plus.

    If you ever in IE and want some nasty data & daty try Crystal and Jessie rhino rialto.
    Did Jeep5151 tip her big for a regular lap dance? I see no problem with a guy just getting a regular lap dance and my tipping a few bucks. If she gave her hundred for some touch and feel, then he a simp. Otherwise, what he did was not bad in my book. Not everyone is looking to "Smash".

  12. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Well, I think we all have heard the ridiculous tips some dancers want, some others have probably even paid such high tips. But let's be open and out it out there.
    Most I've ever paid $400 (Synn) - And I just say she is viewed as low mileage and air dancer and got her #.
    Most I've been asked $700 (SRCoi) - but I've done anything but FS with her for $200 LOL. No sure how her math works.
    Less I've ever paid $100 (by (Synn) - Viewed as GPS and also high mileage but she delivered and got her #.
    Less I've ever been asked $0 (She got my $400 at Synn).
    That's useful, so I'll share mine too:

    Most I've paid: $300 plus room cost (Ecstasy OC & BE LAX) - and I had to negotiate them down LOL. Gorgeous, but to be honest I've had better fucks.

    Most I've been asked: I think $600 a few times, I forget since I'm usually mentally moving on at that point. Not counting the absurdly high asks that are really just saying "I'll never do it with you. ".

    Least I've paid: I usually volunteer $100 for FS even if no advance negotiation or ask, maybe a little less if it's an expensive VIP or something is off in the experience. I'm a regular customer at these clubs, so I'm not going to burn any bridges, plus I like to encourage the girls willing to give it up without haggling.

    Least I've been asked: $0. Miracles happen. But like I said I'll tip them anyway, usually.

    My goal was historically $100-120 for FS, but I've agreed to $160-260 many times to date based on the girl, circumstances, weakness, etc. I've often regretted those decisions after the fact, but hey if you can learn from mistakes you become more successful in the hunt. It happens. Plus now this inflation environment is screwing me up a little, as is the lack of reliable intel about what the market prices really are. So I guess realistically $150 is now my target price for a girl I'm excited to fuck.

  13. #3827
    See what I mean. I don't give a fuck about Saweetie if isn't letting you pipe her then don't pay her! Meanwhile I stuck my dick in silver mist mouth. Who happens to be friends with Saweetie.

    Fellas stop giving $$ to these hoes in VIP if they ain't smash or if they delusional. If you get their # and plow them outside that's a plus.

    If you ever in IE and want some nasty data & daty try Crystal and Jessie rhino rialto.

  14. #3826

    Saweetie Synn

    I bought a dance from Sweetie the other night. She's a 20 year old Latina from LA. She has an amazing body, pretty face and sexy smile. She has an internet presence so you can see her photos. It was a slow night so we talked for almost 30 minutes before we headed to the room. FFZ on top but no touching at the bottom. Her body is fun to touch. She's likely a low mileage girl but I wasn't trying anything. I did enjoy her company however. She looks exotic and her personality is sweet. The kind of girl I would ask to go on a date.

  15. #3825

    Highest I've ever paid

    Well, I think we all have heard the ridiculous tips some dancers want, some others have probably even paid such high tips. But let's be open and out it out there.

    Most I've ever paid $400 (Synn) - And I just say she is viewed as low mileage and air dancer and got her #.

    Most I've been asked $700 (SRCoi) - but I've done anything but FS with her for $200 LOL. No sure how her math works.

    Less I've ever paid $100 (by (Synn) - Viewed as GPS and also high mileage but she delivered and got her #.

    Less I've ever been asked $0 (She got my $400 at Synn).

    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone can play the game the same, but egos often want to argue when they fall short. I got called a liar too, just because I paid less for the same girls LOL. Just keep on sharing your experiences, it's good to see someone get good pricing & not be a thirsty simp rookie subserviently paying whatever the princess asks. It's inspiring. P.S. Thanks for the "target" list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape