The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 945 1445 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25175

    Pimp rules

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99368632

    So the ad says NO BB, no AA. Yet her ad show's her doing BB WITH a AA. LMAO when they can't even get their ad stright, you know it's down hill from there.
    That video is her handler fucking her as you can see he's a black guy. He probably thinks all black guys are a shady as he is so he makes up the rules to have no black guys. And the handler never wears a condom when he fucks the *****. That's why you always negotiate for bareback when you're in the room with the girl face to face. 9 times out of 10 you'll get it.

  2. #25174
    Quote Originally Posted by Xccess  [View Original Post]
    Want PM share some intel?
    Just go on the alligator site. Every other ad there is one of the ones he's referring to. The latinas have taken over that site the way the asians have taken over skipthegames.

  3. #25173
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    Boyfriend / pimp privilige.
    Haha. Great minds think alike!

  4. #25172
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99368632

    So the ad says NO BB, no AA. Yet her ad show's her doing BB WITH a AA. LMAO when they can't even get their ad stright, you know it's down hill from there.
    So, first point, she's a fat tub of goo, but anyway. . . Second point, I saw an ad just like this where the girl said no AA, BBBJ, etc, and also had a vid of her blowing a black dude, BB of course. I couldn't resist and texted her, asked if she was available, and then after we started chatting asked her why she posts no AA, no BBBJ but there's a video of her doing exactly that and she gets all pissed and tells me "Duh, that's my BF asshole. . . " LMFAO!

  5. #25171
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99368632


    BF/pimp privilige

    So the ad says NO BB, no AA. Yet her ad show's her doing BB WITH a AA. LMAO when they can't even get their ad stright, you know it's down hill from there.
    Boyfriend / pimp privilige.

  6. #25170

    Latina agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99388665#.

    I saw at least 5 hot latinas in the Escort ads. Has anyone TOFTT?

    Why all of a suden we have hot looking latinas?
    Most of the Latina ads are an agency not unlike those that manage the airport Asians.

    There's a few reviews on here of people who have tried it out, seems to be more hit than miss when compared to the Asians.

  7. #25169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre312  [View Original Post]
    Nobody seen this chick yet? She's always posting and seems decent enough, but she stays all the way out in Joelton for whatever reason.

  8. #25168

    Stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99368632

    So the ad says NO BB, no AA. Yet her ad show's her doing BB WITH a AA. LMAO when they can't even get their ad stright, you know it's down hill from there.
    You got a point there!

  9. #25167
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99388665#.

    I saw at least 5 hot latinas in the Escort ads. Has anyone TOFTT?

    Why all of a suden we have hot looking latinas?
    Want PM share some intel?

  10. #25166

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of the Cuban girls everyone has been talking about? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...972340b6e20df1.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99388665#.

    I saw at least 5 hot latinas in the Escort ads. Has anyone TOFTT?

    Why all of a suden we have hot looking latinas?

  11. #25165

    How stupid are these girls?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/99368632

    So the ad says NO BB, no AA. Yet her ad show's her doing BB WITH a AA. LMAO when they can't even get their ad stright, you know it's down hill from there.

  12. #25164
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasco97  [View Original Post]
    Any senior members to confirm?

    They look hott and TGTBT. Also multiple cities with same number and different girl sometimes.
    My best guess is it's a provider self-review. Anytime a review is a glowing review always consider it could be fake. Especially in today's climate.

  13. #25163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytor615  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/88733863

    I should've known as I walked into the door, Saw this ***** last week, on Briley pkwy; responsive, & easy to set up, verified with Snapchat, But wait, there's more.

    I get there, she immediately asks for the Donation, heads to the Bathroom for like 6 minutes. (I was about to loose my shit tbh).

    She came out, seemed doped up, hellah cakey Makeup, shitty attitude, & then boom, she literally only crouched, and gave me a very half ass BBBJ, kept rushing me, something felt odd, and then, " Bang bang bang" someone knocks on the fucking door, it was some ugly white strung out WG, w a Dread headed mofo, and I immediately zipped my shit up and bounced. Didn't say anything to me, just simpley came in to make me leave!

    Be careful with this *****. Even though she looks so sexy in her AD, def. A scamm artist.
    Always use the search thread tool. Not too long ago I had hit her up and set up was surprisingly easy. She had meet near Smyrna, not a sketchy place, but I still felt sketched out. I ended up hanging out in the hotel bathroom because I was getting super anxious with paranoia. I ended up going back to my vehicle and looking her up on here and goddamn was I glad I did that. It's a shame what she's done to some gentlemen around here, just grateful to be able to learn from others mistakes.

  14. #25162
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she's a butterface.
    I think she's pretty cute compared to what I see most on here, if she's legit I'd love to know. I'll try to connect and let you guys know.

  15. #25161
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasco97  [View Original Post]
    Any senior members to confirm?

    They look hott and TGTBT. Also multiple cities with same number and different girl sometimes.
    I tried to set up, went through questioning, didn't have to send any pics. Gave me a general location but then ghosted on any specifics. I'm not saying she's fake, but if she's real she's either busy or choosy. Because this has happened twice now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape