Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 52284
-
11-12-22 17:33 #32559Shill for some place called CG, ignore all posts

Posts: 168Sharon AsianVibe
Hello fellow Mongers.
It's been a minute and I hope why'all are staying dry. I see we're still doing the strike thing so I've been trying to go my part by withholding mongering as much but I saw we had a week that it was "supported" and thought it was not a $320 and under with bb, I hope you'll excuse me for indulging. Saw Sharon on Friday with it being her first day there so I figured I'd get it in before a line formed. Overall, I'd say the girl is her with photoshop of course but the face was accurate in that she is actually fairly young. Late 20's I'd peg her with some soft C cups that look bigger given her petite frame. Ass was plumb but soft in her lingerie and the highlight of my session was easily her rubbing herself out when I took her in the shower only second to her doing that half doggy half prone bone position. One leg up and one leg straight with her on her stomach as she rubbed out another while her cheeks were getting clapped with her sucking on my fingers so again, I find myself partial when I see them trying to get there's as well. Sweet girl too. Said it was her first time in the new place but has been feeling extra frisky given the rain kept a lot of us at bay. Going to try to see her on Sunday since that ass was just too plump to not visit once more. Stay safe my friends.
ST69.
https://asianvibe.is/models/sharon/
-
11-12-22 14:28 #32558Senior Member

Posts: 230Dudes, that what a BPlug would do and mess things up, imagine asking your wifey / gf that, she would most likely bust a cap on your ass. Not going to close out my position with a hottie, so that question would never come out of my mouth to her, that is not how the game is played with these chicks.
Originally Posted by Cptrecinos
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 13:13 #32557Banned Member

Posts: 770What's wrong with southeast Asian look? Tanned, dark-skinned, lbfm is an amazing look imo LOL.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
Give me more "Remi / Miko"s looks-wise. As opposed to classic Korean look where the girl also bleaches to make her skin look whiter.
And yes, she just left but I'm already missing her in the bay. LOL.
-
11-12-22 12:20 #32556Senior Member

Posts: 2315Saturday ho-call sfk / kbliss. Eva off.
Sfk Erika Ruby Aria Angel.
K bliss Jessica Erika.
Sesang 320 Saturday ho-call.
Mini, Dara, Remi.
-
11-12-22 11:32 #32555Senior Member

Posts: 124Did she allow CIP?
Originally Posted by Atrr1
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 11:20 #32554Banned Member

Posts: 1258Sign me up too. I will contribute to a hot stripper in need of extra $$$.
Originally Posted by Cptrecinos
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 10:43 #32553Senior Member

Posts: 325Seyoen At SFK
Seyoen fit the bill for me. Twice. Of course her ass does not require it own zip code like MissX, but she is not a small girl!
Originally Posted by Ramboy9
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 10:27 #32552Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271I'll be first to ask
Umm sooo can I get her number? Ask if she would like to make some extra $$$ I've been looking for a solid white girl to have in the rotation.
Originally Posted by Atrr1
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 09:16 #32551Senior Member

Posts: 230OT-Economy might suck-Hot white stripper chick
So I Went out jogging near large apartment complex around my neighborhood, saw this freaking cute young white chick walking her dog and end up striking a conversation with her due to her dog barking at me as I was passing by her. Long story short, had her at Starbucks sipping coffees and talking, found out she is a stripper and not many horn dogs are going and spending due to economy. Anyhow, gave her three and half roses to help her out, I end up banging her bb for two hours at her apartment. The economy might suck but is great for mongers. If you see hot chicks, strike up a conversation, you never know her situation. Now I can mix it up with if I feel like having white or Korean today.
-
11-12-22 06:56 #32550Senior Member

Posts: 181Mini look is close to this girl right here.
Originally Posted by OCDude1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 06:53 #32549Senior Member

Posts: 181Is her body like eunji or bigger like mistress x?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 02:01 #32548Senior Member

Posts: 1834Ruby would be the service queen out of the four you listed. Emphasis on service as she's also the least attractive of the list too.
Originally Posted by Kaka23
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 01:52 #32547Senior Member

Posts: 1574Remi
Hey Gents, since Remi is back, I went to visit her on 320 k-pussy week.
Same ol awesome DD racks, and I feel her attitude def improved from shy to more playful and skillful.
Her BBBJ was improved and her moan / act was also improved.
I DATY till her shiver / cum and juicy wet, then do all position I could and her moan just gets louder and louder, she used to be quiet before her vacation, so like months ago.
I def like this new and improved Remi better.
Yes she look like south east asian and yes MM tits but damn those tits are awesome!!
Anyway, was a full hour fuck fest for all I can give, LOL.
-
11-11-22 21:16 #32546Banned Member

Posts: 180Lmao. I had to laugh at this one cause of how true it is.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 20:24 #32545Regular Member

Posts: 7BB Special
What's up gents, for CG, I'm a fan of Stacy, Allie, Sienna & Mini but wanted to switch it up, there's Remi, Becky, Dara, Rubyy, which one y'all recommended that is a service queen, I've seen some review on Becky on ter but not sure if that's the same one. Appreciate the help.












Reply With Quote



