Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 694 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 1694 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 28208
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    Amen brother, you are preaching to the choir. LOL! I absolutely love me some real life high seas Captain adventure stories.
    I'm going to tell the whole story. I have to get out. Her BF I think is a monger here. On this board. If you are lmk. All names will be changed to protect the innocent. I wont post pics just so you know. This is fiction, but pretty factual. She’s gonna leave you. You just don’t know yet. You can’t restrain her

  2. #17812

    Go see michelle

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/99326541

    Low end motel by stadium but she's all about pleasing you. Can be flakey in comms but when you get there she's hotter than the pics, a generally pleasant personality and great performance.

    Asked to tell yall to mention Trent sent you so she doesn't worry about Cops.

    Enjoy.

  3. #17811

    Captain TacoSupreme

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Over the next weeks I'm going to tell you all about the girl from Brandon. From the moment I first saw her in Oct 2018, til today when I received threats from her alleged BF. BTW for the last six months I've been seeing her at the hotel next door right under your nose. You must feel good about that. And yes, my dick is bigger. Also, lots of vids. She wanted the D, and she loves me. You'll never have that. More to come, but if you see my posts, you know who she is. I helped her to survive for four years and spent a lot of money doing it.
    Amen brother, you are preaching to the choir. LOL! I absolutely love me some real life high seas Captain adventure stories.

  4. #17810

    The girl from Brandon

    Over the next weeks I'm going to tell you all about the girl from Brandon. From the moment I first saw her in Oct 2018, til today when I received threats from her alleged BF. BTW for the last six months I've been seeing her at the hotel next door right under your nose. You must feel good about that. And yes, my dick is bigger. Also, lots of vids. She wanted the D, and she loves me. You'll never have that. More to come, but if you see my posts, you know who she is. I helped her to survive for four years and spent a lot of money doing it.

  5. #17809
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    . While she will offer BBBJ, she really doesn't like to until she gets comfortable with you. Not because of what you might think, but because to her a BJ is way more intimate than kissing or sex. .
    Actually had a woman I talked into being a first time sugar baby tell me the exact same thing while we were in bed. She had no problem kissing and she fucked me like a banshee. But oral on me or her was too intimate for her.

  6. #17808
    Quote Originally Posted by PoloLew  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely a fake ad my friend.
    And in my experience definitely a fake ad also!

  7. #17807

    TOFTT Biggest waste of money in a year of mongering.

    Daniella Chirstina (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/99316131). She has way more rules than she lists on her ad kept moving the goal posts. I strongly advise you avoid. $300 half hour for head and $450 for an hour and only allows one position (doggy). Pretty sure her boyfriend was taking a shower while we were doing our business. Also set a timer immediately so you get the added benefit of a clock watcher.

    This one might get me out of the game entirely, boys. The amount of shit you have to weed through for a good experience is too much.

  8. #17806
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    Good catch and thanks for sharing. So many scumbag rip offs here.
    And I never give my donations to the end if they don't like it I'll leave.

  9. #17805
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    Good catch and thanks for sharing. So many scumbag rip offs here.
    Me personally on first visits I like to pick them up and take them to my place so I can feel them out otherwise I don't do any calls on their turf first go arounds.

  10. #17804
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    You won't get bareback anything with Nicole. She's cute but it's horrible service. I honestly wouldn't bother unless you just want 2 min with a cute spinner. She's been reviewed here before. More info if you want to dive for it.
    Any links on these providers and I was just wondering if you guys are talking about the Nicole by the fairgrounds.

  11. #17803

    Tiny Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Grven3  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of splurging for a girl from eros. Like Melody, Becky Parks, or Tiny Nicole, or someone else. Looking for petite. And bb if I'm going to be paying a premium.

    Anyone seen one of these girls? I saw some comments on Melody / Hanna, not the other two.
    You won't get bareback anything with Nicole. She's cute but it's horrible service. I honestly wouldn't bother unless you just want 2 min with a cute spinner. She's been reviewed here before. More info if you want to dive for it.

  12. #17802
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    The Grinch is back. Careful brothers.

    I texted this girl, and she sent me a picture that looked familiar. After a little chat her same bad attitude came out when she realized she couldn't lure me in her trap.

    I remember a post a year ago during the holidays about this girl robbing people. Once in the room and donation made there would be a knock at the door and a guy telling you to get out.

    I'll try attaching all the pictures I have of her because she took her ad down last time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/99263703#.
    Good catch and thanks for sharing. So many scumbag rip offs here.

  13. #17801

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymaus  [View Original Post]
    My first post here, if I'm doing this incorrectly please set me straight.

    Does anyone have experience with this girl-next-door: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...177/8135401133.

    Her cute body and glasses make me very interested.

    Thanks.
    This is definitely a fake ad my friend.

  14. #17800

    Th holiday Grinch is back to rob you

    The Grinch is back. Careful brothers.

    I texted this girl, and she sent me a picture that looked familiar. After a little chat her same bad attitude came out when she realized she couldn't lure me in her trap.

    I remember a post a year ago during the holidays about this girl robbing people. Once in the room and donation made there would be a knock at the door and a guy telling you to get out.

    I'll try attaching all the pictures I have of her because she took her ad down last time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/99263703#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2535.jpg‎   IMG_2536.jpg‎   1668112966795.jpg‎   1668109449217.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221110_153239_Chrome.jpg‎  


  15. #17799

    Girl next door type

    My first post here, if I'm doing this incorrectly please set me straight.

    Does anyone have experience with this girl-next-door: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...177/8135401133.

    Her cute body and glasses make me very interested.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape