Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 662 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Smh

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    The next time you post something argumentative I ban you, it's really as simple as that, you post it, I ban you, no more warnings.

    A2

  2. #7005

    Ripoff Report

    First time I'm posting on here just want to make sure nobody else makes the same mistake I did!

    Don't see this girl:

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...g/575091682176

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...f-you/51342291

    First time was great she has a nice body and attitude. She has tattoos on her legs and arms. I think her demons are getting the best of her though. Second time I give her the money and she says she's texting her "sister". For the next few minutes its like she is trying to buy time showing me all sorts of stuff in the hotel room.

    Then a knock at the door she says oh it must be the maintenance guy to fix the toilet. I said ok I'll just wait here while he fixes it. She says no can you wait in the stairwell this is just how my life is right now. She says she'll text me when I can come back in. I grab my stuff and the guy at the door doesn't look like any kind of maintenance guy. He has a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and no tools or any kind of uniform. Yeah right!

    Sure enough she never texted me and wouldn't pick up either. What a scam. Definitely Avoid!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AZdaRb.jpg‎  

  3. #7004
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I did. Don't do it. Waste of money and time. Blow job was terrible. Everything else is an upsell.
    Agreed. Original poster said old ladies usually don't have the attitude? This one has the attitude of a 25 year old spinner.

  4. #7003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone met with to TOFTT the blonde-haired lady in her 50's from the ad below:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/440060602748

    In other ads she's posted she included her face, and she's probably in her 60's but still with a better figure than many ladies a lot younger. Would like to go see her (older ladies have less attitude than younger providers) but I'd appreciate it if anyone else has already seen her and could offer some details about their experience. Don't want to waste any time or roses if it's a boring encounter, you know. Thank you guys.
    I did. Don't do it. Waste of money and time. Blow job was terrible. Everything else is an upsell.

  5. #7002

    NH posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BBScion90  [View Original Post]
    I don't reply to any ad that lists the alleged poster's weight in kg. Definitely a red flag that the ad is most likely fake or a scam.
    Check NH posts, bad reviews.

  6. #7001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Fabulous 50's

    So has anyone met with to TOFTT the blonde-haired lady in her 50's from the ad below:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/440060602748

    In other ads she's posted she included her face, and she's probably in her 60's but still with a better figure than many ladies a lot younger. Would like to go see her (older ladies have less attitude than younger providers) but I'd appreciate it if anyone else has already seen her and could offer some details about their experience. Don't want to waste any time or roses if it's a boring encounter, you know. Thank you guys.

  7. #7000

    No Not that one

    Quote Originally Posted by BBScion90  [View Original Post]
    This one?

    URL: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/006942648203.

    If so, I'm shocked you managed to even get that far with her.
    Both are a waste of time and will upsell, if you tolerate it that is. The one he is referring to is this one: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/159591646335.

    Best to avoid.

  8. #6999
    Quote Originally Posted by BBScion90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever managed to successfully meet up with the girl linked below?

    She's cute (I like the cute, girl-next-door spinner-looking types) and advertises often. Responsive to text. Until it comes time for the location.

    I'm sure she's real, just unsure what her issue (s) are.

    Although, I noticed her number seems to change every few weeks, which makes me nervous.

    Appreciate the intel!

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/321376930204
    Girl-next-door-look she may have but the girl-next-door she is not, neither is she a spinner. Like Elvis sang it: "She's the devil in disguise. " She will lure you, if you are naive enough, to an abandoned church off Blackstone River Road. Nothing doing. Just avoid this cretin. You will be glad that you did.

  9. #6998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BBScion90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever managed to successfully meet up with the girl linked below?

    She's cute (I like the cute, girl-next-door spinner-looking types) and advertises often. Responsive to text. Until it comes time for the location.

    I'm sure she's real, just unsure what her issue (s) are.

    Although, I noticed her number seems to change every few weeks, which makes me nervous.

    Appreciate the intel!

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/321376930204
    This one lives from place to place while her bf is incarcerated. There are several reviews about her. Lately she is around the Crompton Park area. She is a thief and a setup. Over the spring / summer she lived with some older couple at that dump of a motel in West Boylston. She is a waste of time, effort, money, and your sanity. Avoid like the plague. And remember: "All that glitters is not gold. ".

  10. #6997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Petite Snow Bunny

    She has reposted but with a new (508) number LOL. Her previous number was a (213) Los Angeles. Supposedly she's a 19 yo spinner and stripper visiting from Maine from today / Thursday through the weekend. Her prices are ridiculous 3 hh and 4 hr. Yeah right. Has a driver. Has any one of you good fellas taken a bite to your delight at those prices? All the best brothers and good looking out.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/277732904770

  11. #6996

    Cute Car date girl

    Has anyone ever managed to successfully meet up with the girl linked below?

    She's cute (I like the cute, girl-next-door spinner-looking types) and advertises often. Responsive to text. Until it comes time for the location.

    I'm sure she's real, just unsure what her issue (s) are.

    Although, I noticed her number seems to change every few weeks, which makes me nervous.

    Appreciate the intel!

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...o/321376930204

  12. #6995

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by NazyLigga  [View Original Post]
    I met up with little Red, I don't know yet how to upload her ad, in her ad she is wearing a madri gras mask and the shirt that says I'm kind of a big deal. She was extremely firm on price 160 hhr, led me into a basement told me to be quiet because her roommate is upstairs and drunk and isn't in a good mood, sat me down on a broken gross chair BBBJ was good cim nice neighborhood, but I couldn't get out fast enough, pictures are a little out dated, overall I will not repeat.
    This one?

    URL: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/006942648203.

    If so, I'm shocked you managed to even get that far with her.

  13. #6994

    Spinner from Maine

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    STG 19 yo spinner and stripper from Maine doing due diligence in Worcester Thursday Sunday. Crazy donations 2. 5 hh /4 hr. All covered. Says she does Greek. Also claims her "girlfriend" drives her and will be there, I assume waiting, for her comfort. Hmm. I passed at those donations but spreading the word.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/578875667793
    I don't reply to any ad that lists the alleged poster's weight in kg. Definitely a red flag that the ad is most likely fake or a scam.

  14. #6993

    Boston

    Any info on she goes by Boston, lives in Worcester, she looks real good.

  15. #6992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    No one has a review says a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    She seemed friendly when I msged her. She quoted me $100 hhr and $200 hr full service with anal. She does require a $40 travel deposit. I asked her if she could do an incall and she can't at the moment. She only does outcall.
    Never send a deposit. That's key for scam. No one has seen her nor has reviewed her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape