Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 12184
-
11-11-22 09:36 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 439New DC agency?
I saw this new agency pop up on TER (single review). Does anyone have any experience with them?
https://lovegfs.com/
-
11-11-22 08:29 #1908Regular Member

Posts: 18Risa
Any Intel on this on from MP. Plan on trying this weekend.
-
11-11-22 08:22 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 62I have an appointment shortly. Will report back later today.
Originally Posted by Iziqi
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 01:49 #1906Banned Member

Posts: 633Thanks man. This is the second time in the past month I got saved by the bell thinking that MP was starting to deliver again. Very disappointing because I was ready for a tiny gal.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 23:14 #1905Regular Member

Posts: 5Seeing her tomorrow, couldn't resist after seeing her pics LOL, will report back.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 18:42 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 57Madison at sweetangels / sag
Late on the report, but she's everything she's cracked up to be. The seaweed rub in the shower was great. The post coitus massage was nice. And her tits, for being fake, were quite soft. Pay her a visit next time she's back.
-
11-10-22 14:57 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 145SHERRi
Whoever has seen sherri from kpop (first day today) please let the reviews come flowing!!
-
11-10-22 14:29 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 1017Abba & Flower
The popular Abba & Flower are both at Philly now if you are interested in seeing them.
Originally Posted by Koolakulak
[View Original Post]
https://www.classyphilly.com/about-us
-
11-10-22 14:03 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 88Abba is no longer around, but my experience with her was very much GFE. DFK the moment you walk in and throughout the entire session. Was open and willing to take on multiple positions like a champ, and kept at it through to the second pop. The pictures of her on the site are accurate although obviously touched up. I will try and make an appointment with Bora to compare, but Sherri is looking pretty hot too. Waiting on reviews.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 14:00 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 88How close was she to the pictures? Including the one that was blurred out?
Originally Posted by JoJo0987
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 11:54 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 76Risa at MP
Just saw Risa due to strong recommendations here. I kinda gave a late notice, but they accommodated me with an early morning time slot. When I went there (see my earlier post for the location), both uncles and few girls were sitting on the living room couch watching a Chinese drama like one happy family. I was later invited to sit and watch together LOL.
She's pretty hot, but I wouldn't call her DDG. Very nice and kind. Decent soft B-cups with nice tits to suck on. She seemed to enjoy that as well. Not sure if it's MM. Great figure with nice ass forming the hourglass shape. K9 is a must for her.
Started with an extensive DATY FIV which she seemed to appreciate. Once I let her take over, she immediately went to 69. Standard service BBBJ CG K9 mish then ended with CIM.
Pretty good service and I might repeat, but I am not strongly inclined unless there aren't much selections available.
FBSA 8. 5/9/8/9.
On the way out, I did notice Vanessa and Liana (I think?) watching the TV together. Vanessa looked about 7/8 (average GND) and Liana looked about 7. I think I'll pass them unless there are not much alternatives available.
-
11-10-22 11:43 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 76Ah, I see that you are talking about their location in T-city! I see it's a very new building with Zero parking space in the block. You have to find a street parking across the block, which can be difficult at times. Uncle came out to let me in, but I can see that's going to be tricky when it's busy. I hope they go back to that place in JB drive first floor.
Originally Posted by Markam
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 11:37 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 311Jm?
Which agency is JM? I don't know it. Please provide a website.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 08:42 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 293MP Riona
Skip her. Great body but what's the point if they can't take a good pounding?
Service was not that good. When it came time for CIM she covered it with her hand and gave me a light HJ. Fucking terrible.
Booker mentioned her service was better than Risa which is why I went with Riona. If this is better service, sheesh.
She was really loud during fucking. Maybe I was too big for her but I'm not a giant by any means. Frustrating.
-
11-10-22 08:24 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 76Wait, the intercoms are broken Again? They fixed it when I went last week!
Originally Posted by Yazi88
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





