rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 736 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 11028
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6303

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoopaKid  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...attle/99019918

    Has anybody seen her I'm curious to try out I'm kinda skeptical because the ad looks to good to be true.
    On the other board https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?505974-Chelsey.

  2. #6302

    29 year old utr wants to be a cumdump

    I know a 29 year old utr that wants to just be used.

    She is into face fucking, gagging, rimming, Greek and creampies.

    She is into groups or a bunch of men back to back.

    Send me your contact info.

    She is doing this for fun. Most likely in next two weeks.

    Seatac / Tukwila / Renton Area.

  3. #6301

    Recent folks.

    I saw Barbiegirlyara.

    She is cool. Very hot and fun to play with. Prices are so hard to figure the hell out. She couldn't take my dick so I finished COB instead. A bit disappointing, but hey, she was hot.

    Anyone seen Stacey Cash? I am tempted to pull the trigger but not sure how fun she is. It's clear she is hot, but does she take directions well? Any insight is great. Happy to share stories about other girls in my PMs.

  4. #6300
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Rates are, as you said, simply TGTBT.
    1. Usual 1 hour rare is $250.1 hour early bird special is $150 less?

    2. One of her ads on TNA states specifically what hotel in Fife she is at, including the room number:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

    3. Google search of the phone number turns up nothing at all.

    I'd say scam.

  5. #6299

    Chelseys World

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...attle/99019918

    Has anybody seen her I'm curious to try out I'm kinda skeptical because the ad looks to good to be true.

  6. #6298

    Screening Services

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Why might a provider ask you for your "Personal, not a burner or Google Voice" number (example: https://alisaserova.com/contact)? Is it to look up your real name later in case things go really badly?
    Some ladies will use your name / handle and number to check with references you provided and maybe run it by some provider friends to see if they've hear of you pulling any shenanigans. The ladies who specify they want your personal number are indeed taking things a step further and performing research on you by running your number through a paid service. Either they or a well-placed friend have an account with something like LexusNexis or TransUnion / TLO. Saw one Hoe on Twitter mention how she thinks it's funny when she learns which potential clients are "still on their mother's cell plan. ".

  7. #6297

    Monica 1996

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdovico  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Monica?

    She's been around for years, but besides the usual useless reviews on Tna, I didn't find anything else.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128536%3B
    She is a solid option, safety girl, YMMV, has picked up a couple of pounds but still a good option.

  8. #6296
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Kymber? Looks almost too good to be true.

    Sexiikymber69

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B
    Rates are, as you said, simply TGTBT.

  9. #6295

    Sexiikymber69

    Has anyone met Kymber? Looks almost too good to be true.

    Sexiikymber69

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

  10. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrx91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one or have any info?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...p/995789985509
    Everything is covered, she did let me eat her pussy and suck on and play with those nipples. Her body appears to be slightly deformed and her private incall is some kind of retirement / disability house. Her pussy was very, very tight, clean and tasted good. No kissing at all.

  11. #6293

    I use.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    I have exclusively used various burner phones over many years of hobbying and have come across a request like this only once. I ended up using a paid (3) paid number to book and of course ended up being a scam. Avoid like the plague.
    Phone.com, which is VOIP, and transfers to my cell phone. I can make calls from cell phone with their app that virtualizes my ph# as well. IN addition its easy to have a few numbers, etc. Change, etc.

  12. #6292

    Too much

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    She's fucking hot! Ugh I remember when I used to pound these cuties for 300/ hr with video.
    Dumb hoes quoting way too much nowadays. 5 to start LOL! Gtfo.

  13. #6291

    Burner phones

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Why might a provider ask you for your "Personal, not a burner or Google Voice" number (example: https://alisaserova.com/contact)? Is it to look up your real name later in case things go really badly?
    I have exclusively used various burner phones over many years of hobbying and have come across a request like this only once. I ended up using a paid (3) paid number to book and of course ended up being a scam. Avoid like the plague.

  14. #6290

    Gollum

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    If you want to fuck GOLLUM you better have the PRECIOUSSSSS.
    Damn! That is the ratchetness pussy you would ever fuck. Nasty, bro.

  15. #6289
    If you want to fuck GOLLUM you better have the PRECIOUSSSSS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrx91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one or have any info?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...p/995789985509

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape