Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 736 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 11028
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6288

    Safety

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Why might a provider ask you for your "Personal, not a burner or Google Voice" number (example: https://alisaserova.com/contact)? Is it to look up your real name later in case things go really badly?
    Yes, though she may not find your real name that way, but it's part of the screening process to somewhat convince herself that you're not a convicted rapist on the loose. (shrugging emoji.).

    That said, I doubt she'd be able to tell a burner # from a subscription #.

  2. #6287
    Damn she's a total babe as well, thank you good sir.

  3. #6286

    Alana Kay. On my Never See Again List

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    I definitely would not recommend Alana Kay. My first hhr session with her was good years ago, but I met with her several months ago for a more leisurely HR. The most recent time was very different. She was finding every possible way to waste time during the appointment. She would stop literally mid blowjob to ask me questions about my personal life. It was bizarre. As we reached the end of time, I realized that our time was almost up. She gave me a snotty 'I know" and walked over to sit behind her laptop. Never even got me to the finish line once.

    Would never recommend her. Super moody and strange.
    1000% - stay away.

    Based on her good reviews, I cut her some slack when she overslept our first appointment. Saw her the next day and she was drunk and rambling about how shitty her life was. One of her fake eyelashes was hanging off her eye for like 15 minutes, should have packed up and left.

    Got in bed, and after a little bit, she passed out drunk. Let her sleep for a while, then woke her up. She then proceeded to tell me she had a phone call she had to take.

    I cleared out $300 poorer and she never offered any makeup. She then blocked my phone number.

    I would have posted an Alert on TNA but didn't want to hear from the alert harlots how I should only see reputable providers.

    I think she was very hot once and guys swooned over her. At best, she is a 6-7 and putting on weight.

    You have been warned.

  4. #6285

    Phone number screening

    Why might a provider ask you for your "Personal, not a burner or Google Voice" number (example: https://alisaserova.com/contact)? Is it to look up your real name later in case things go really badly?

  5. #6284

    Monica

    She's a pretty good girl. Safe, but enjoyable. Gets really into it though. No GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdovico  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Monica?

    She's been around for years, but besides the usual useless reviews on Tna, I didn't find anything else.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128536%3B

  6. #6283

    Monica1996

    Any info on Monica?

    She's been around for years, but besides the usual useless reviews on Tna, I didn't find anything else.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128536%3B

  7. #6282

    Mistress Lola or

    Hello, I'm headed into Seattle next week.

    Has anyone seen Mistress Lola https://tryst.link/escort/mistress-lola.

    Or.

    Layla https://tryst.link/escort/theylove_laylaaa.

    Layla looks interesting.

    Thanks.

  8. #6281

    Nicky in Ballard

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrx91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one or have any info?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...p/995789985509
    Don't do it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...977&viewfull=1#post5807977.

  9. #6280

    Motel

    Hi Everyone, Just wanted to know if there are motels that take cash in the Everett / Lynnwood area? Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread.

  10. #6279

    Ballard area

    Anyone try this one or have any info?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...p/995789985509

  11. #6278

    No not hidden cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    By security system do you mean hidden cameras recording your session?
    I meant for like possible intruder or troublemakers.

    You can see cameras in front of the place.

  12. #6277

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by IcedLatte1  [View Original Post]
    Wait really? Any link to her sister?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?565958-Kamikula

  13. #6276
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I like her body, but when I look at her photos, I keep wondering when was the last time she bathed?
    Carrington is her alias. You can look her up on TNA.

    Seen her ads on STG lately.

    Been quoted super cheap to more spendy, just depends.

    Like most of these girls, she is older and heavier than the pics indicate.

  14. #6275

    Sister??

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she has a sister who also does escorting as well. Both use tna. Her places was messy but okay overall. She has like two couches, I was expecting a personal home not in a apartment style building. Dobt do anything stupid, she has a security system setup. Worth the money I spent. I heard from her sister that she lives with a abusive boyfriend but I don't really know the whole story.
    Wait really? Any link to her sister?

  15. #6274
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she has a sister who also does escorting as well. Both use tna. Her places was messy but okay overall. She has like two couches, I was expecting a personal home not in a apartment style building. Dobt do anything stupid, she has a security system setup. Worth the money I spent. I heard from her sister that she lives with a abusive boyfriend but I don't really know the whole story.
    By security system do you mean hidden cameras recording your session?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape