Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 637 1037 1537 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25405

    RE: Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Petra was great when she was on the Eastside saw her many times. After she stopped an come back in the northern Ky. Area she had put on a lot of weight an her service wasn't near as good. If she came back the way she was when on the eastside would make the trip to see her but don't see that happening.
    Petra was one of the gems of the Cincy scene back around 2010 and 2011. Saw her twice and she was naturally GFE without making it seem like a horrible burden. She loved to do playful things like rub your cock thru your shorts while you made idle chit-chat after walking into her hotel room. I still think girls like LaceyFoxx was better with the head game and GFE vibe but Petra was a very close second. I miss quality girls we used to have in this area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Suckin cock #1.jpg‎  

  2. #25404

    RE: Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by MuskieXavier  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice. Very nice, takes instruction well, cute as a button, very tiny. Very vocal. Safe incall, wil dress for you in whatever you want. Great ass to lick, breasts are small and a little flat but responsive nipples.
    Thought about seeing her but her tiny size worries me. Can she take a thick cock inside her? What is her BBBJ game like?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe

  3. #25403

    Great Dream With Brittany

    Wednesday night I had an amazing dream with Brittany. Who BTW is still looking forward to reconnecting to old clients. Easily best dream I've had with her since she was in her own apartment years ago.

    In this dream she was ready. I was 15 minutes late but had texted her and it was no problem. And looking stunning and fresh out of the shower when I arrived. She's at thicker than a Snicker weight which I love, especially because of the extra fullness of her absolutely perfect full breasts which I paid extra attention to while I was sitting on the bed and she was standing naked in front of me.

    In my dream I dined at the why. She tasted great. Until she came and then stretched out for her fantastic head and a tit fuck that almost got me. After that she rode me facing me every which way until the finale in reverse cowgirl. Again incredible skills and effort from her and the view of that full juicy ass bouncing. . .

    In my dream her incall was in a very nice hotel and her room was clean, very nicely furnished, and as I mentioned she had just showered and tasted great.

    As with my last post if you want her digits please PM me- this is the dark-haired, blue-eyed Brittany that used to have an apt in PRidge, BTW.

  4. #25402

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for everyones feedback. I had texted with her but was concerned because if her low price. 150/ hour.

    Love her look, not her business model. Be safe.

    By the way. Where is Saffy these days? I read she went straight. That's hard to believe. Last I saw her she had an ankle bracelet on. Nice body.
    Buddy told me she was really nasty just like the other review said. Then he heard she was back in jail after he saw her.

  5. #25401

    Hollee

    Saw Hollee in NKY recently. Her incall is safe and clean. Comms were OK and she accommodated me on relatively short notice. I will repeat. Nice rack, good BBBJ. She's polite and has a good attitude. Pricing is in line with standard rates for the area.

    Seniors can PM for specifics of the visit.

  6. #25400

    Leg rash

    Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan29  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give this mature blonde a try at her Springdale incall. Pics are accurate, was considering the HHR rate, but decided to go with the HR rate. Very good conversation, one of the most intelligent providers I've been with I would say. CFS was on the menu, she definitely aimed to please, non-rushed (finished within the scheduled time). I must say I may repeat here in the near future! Experienced another good one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/98967803
    Did she have the same rash on her legs from the pictures when you saw her?

  7. #25399
    Quote Originally Posted by EroticFun69  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide contact number for Cierra? I would like to see her.
    Good luck. Never seems to get back to me when I text. Has a ad on lescortbaylon.

  8. #25398

    Dawn

    Saw dawn for a qv recently. Her pictures are from a younger, thinner time, but she's attractive enough and not a bbw. After spending the morning with the typical escort communication problems, I finally made it to her notel on the NE side. Services were professional. Did not notice any of the smell issues raised in previous reports. She was in a rush to get me out so she c / see the next guy. That explained her numerous attempts to schedule me at different times 3 or 4 times: she was trying to fill her appt book as a result of other cancellations. All in all, ok, but I doubt I'll repeat, even though she is, for the moment close to me.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-some/50807520#&gid=1&pid=4.

  9. #25397

    Try Try again

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple months ago at a house in silverton. She is active on erotic monkey and still cute as fuck. Downside she will ask you to bring her stuff, make you wait to come in, make you wait once you're inside. A real ditz. Will do anal with prior notice w upcharge. All the waiting is not good for me because my schedule is tight and silverton is a drive. BUT her pussy and butthole are cute, she has put on a little weight but in good places. She can take a pounding, will do outcall, cim or on face and looks so fine riding reverse cowgirl. She's a good girl who won't rip you off just a little tedious. Be safe and happy hunting.
    Silverton is exactly in my lunchtime radius! I tried pinging her but no response as of yet. She looks great and being somewhat close I really want to make a connection.

    Does anyone have more info like rates or anything to expect? PMs with any details would be great. Also, if we know of anyone in the Silverton / Blue Ash / Deer Park area please let me know!

  10. #25396

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a butterfly fly? LOL.

    Elaborate / explain?
    When she is lying on her back, legs open, lips open, her pussy resembles the size and shape of a butterfly. Large and proud. It's a beauty. And as Muskie said, great little ass to lick!

  11. #25395

    Raylee Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    I did to. Just haven't contacted her today to see what's up. I'll report back later if anything changes.
    Echoing what was said elsewhere, Raylee is retiring. Always had a great time with her since her EE days and will be missed as a solid provider if you treated her well.

  12. #25394
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    See my ealier post about my visit with her. I forgot to mention that she's UTR. As such, there's no link to direct you to, no photos available and I can't share her contact info. She's mostly interested in reconnecting with previous "friends" that she knew about six years ago before she left the business. Now that she's back, however, she's open to meeting new people once a connection has been made and she's comfortable that everything seems to be on the up and up--I. E. , if you act like a jerk and don't display some basic, common courtesy, I can assure you she won't be interested. Connection with her can be done via PM her on this site.
    If we don't know who she is or how to contact how do we even know to reach out.

  13. #25393

    Advertiser link?

    I saw someone mentioned a shirt while ago about an advertiser page here, however I can't find it. Anyone have a link? Thanks in advance.

  14. #25392

    Bunny

    Decided to give this mature blonde a try at her Springdale incall. Pics are accurate, was considering the HHR rate, but decided to go with the HR rate. Very good conversation, one of the most intelligent providers I've been with I would say. CFS was on the menu, she definitely aimed to please, non-rushed (finished within the scheduled time). I must say I may repeat here in the near future! Experienced another good one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/98967803

  15. #25391

    Cierra

    Could you please provide contact number for Cierra? I would like to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    I saw cierra today she's lost even more weight and has some sexy new outfits. I enjoyed her full menu for a reasonable donation. I have her private number if interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape